• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 27: Houston vs Dallas/San Antonio/Austin - SEPTEMBER 4th - BRING FULL SET UPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Four recording setups would be even more amazing.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Oh are you finally gonna MM me? I've been asking since you brought it up to me but I never heard anything back about it for Quake and a Phase or something so I just gave up asking. But if you're at Hobo then come ask me, and if you win while I'm not playing bad then you'll earn my respect, and I won't john.
Dude, I already accepted your request like, in the Phase 13 thread. You were at Quakecon, right? Try finding me in a dark, crowded corner, where you can barely hear match announcements; point is, I haven't seen you at all these past tournaments to begin with. I won't be at this HOBO, but I'll shoot for the one in October. I really don't care much about your respect, just the fact that you try to put me down, when you really haven't done much yourself or even performed better than I have in tournaments (I'll spare the details).
Good night, sir.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
All rage in this thread needs to be directed to the LT crew battle.

Because I'm bringing my camera, microphone, and lights to this.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just so everybody knows. This LT crew battle will be filmed/recorded and edited then put in HD on youtube for the world to see. Trailers/interviews and **** loads of hype will be attached too.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Dude, I already accepted your request like, in the Phase 13 thread. You were at Quakecon, right? Try finding me in a dark, crowded corner, where you can barely hear match announcements; point is, I haven't seen you at all these past tournaments to begin with. I won't be at this HOBO, but I'll shoot for the one in October. I really don't care much about your respect, just the fact that you try to put me down, when you really haven't done much yourself or even performed better than I have in tournaments (I'll spare the details).
Good night, sir.
Lol rage

I beat you, how have I not performed better?

Xyro77

p4 has turned into the classic "johner" that we all used to see in melee.

XxAlphaxXGhaxCrew

Smash Apprentice
man all this trash talk is getting me hyped up...i lol'd at sync and p4...you guys are funny...yo alsm your link get any better then last time...???? hahahahahaha this time mm...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Just so everybody knows. This LT crew battle will be filmed/recorded and edited then put in HD on youtube for the world to see. Trailers/interviews and **** loads of hype will be attached too.

D00d!
A\/\/3$0/\/\E!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Houston: Wow ur so bad lawl im a ****talk you like ****

Anyone else: Wow, you're dumb. MM?

Houston: laaaaaaaaawl d00d u so mad get butt hurt *johns* lawl u mad u mad

not even trolling this time...

Nike.

Smash Hero
Shouldnt it be like SA+Austin+Dallas vs Houston+Lee? lol

Houston is going downnnnn! Im excersising my vocal cords right now :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

Pretty sure you just rejected my MM offer, the marth ditto. Rofl.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thats not my logic, thats what you THINK mine is. Im talking about a crew battle. not singles.
Nope. That's your logic in crew battles. I'm just using it in singles. It's still a silly line of logic, regardless of where you're putting it.

It's the logic of a quitter.
Or a coward, if you will.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
If any of you know a player named Ozz(usually uses a falco), tell him to be ready. After 2 months of ridiculous study and practice, Meatbag is ready to take him down. = ).... ohh by the way I am meatbag... haha

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
If any of you know a player named Ozz(usually uses a falco), tell him to be ready. After 2 months of ridiculous study and practice, Meatbag is ready to take him down. = ).... ohh by the way I am meatbag... haha
HYPE THIS MATCH, EVERYONE!!!!
I want to see this.

Xyro77

Nope. That's your logic in crew battles. I'm just using it in singles. It's still a silly line of logic, regardless of where you're putting it.

It's the logic of a quitter.
Or a coward, if you will.
You are the king of being negative so u really have nothing to say to me without being a hypocrite yourself. i change my opinion on things nearly every other month so NONE of you know how i think on any subject(cept mk ban) and to say that you is just plain ignorant.

@chris

Ozz doesnt use falco anymore.

Suspect

Smash Hero

The irony...of this post..is killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.