• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 24=May 8th, 2010! Bring wii/tv/ssbb for free drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
At least Trela acknowledges that you exist Tallman =) He partnered with me once and then hasn't spoken to me since, heh
That is messed up. What a jerk. :p

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hwk, of course. Also, studying for finals now since this weekend is Hobo. ;)

Also, what P4 said too, lol.

Gnes

Smash Master
Dao is teaming with Furbs for LT

LOL.... Wait a second... You're on at 8:16 in the morning...
See now what u didn't realize, is that unlike RT, i have job, which i work from 8 to 3 on mondays. Now I know being the natural bums that u guys are, this would have never came to mind, but alas, this is why i was on smashboards at 8:16.

This has been your favorite exposer Gnes, with your latest exposition.

If what p4 said is true, DPhat, would you like to team with me for LT?
Hm...he probably does need one.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
For your information Keith Garmond aka greatness_007 aka gnes aka sunny aka the exposer aka the team carrier

I was up this morning to study for my exam I'm about to go to

Gnes

Smash Master
For your information Keith Garmond aka greatness_007 aka gnes aka sunny aka the exposer aka the team carrier

I was up this morning to study for my exam I'm about to go to
Now here, your guiltyness destroys your argument. First, I was only calling u a bum, which had nothing to do with why YOU WERE UP, only referring to the fact that u were homeschooled or/and your parents give u money because u have no job.

I wont continue, are my ratings for today will plummet.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*spoilerz*

I had a job when I was 16, so that means I had a job whil eyou were being a bum in...I guess, middle school?

:p

*end spoilerz*

Also, it's spelled guiltiness. :)

Which is also...gnes?

*eerie music plays*

5 days!

Gnes

Smash Master
*spoilerz*

I had a job when I was 16, so that means I had a job whil eyou were being a bum in...I guess, middle school?
:p

*end spoilerz*

Also, it's spelled guiltiness. :)

Which is also...gnes?

*eerie music plays*

5 days!
RT...r u really gonna make it that EASY for me...like seriously...come on man...u gotta counter troll more better than this. Gea taught u better. But i'll outline two parts of your post that clearly need help.

A. I had a job when I was 16, so that means I had a job whil eyou were being a bum in...I guess, middle school?

RT...ur like 40 now. I am 20, I admit i am ****ing amazing, but going to middle school while i'm not even existing...dang, my mom should be proud.

B.Also, it's spelled guiltiness. :)

Now at first this seems like a proper counter-attack, until u realize, smashboards doesn't pay posters for using correct spelling/grammar, and a attack on this subject is almost like, giving up. Ugh...young trolls, why art thou so bad?

*takes a bow, see u at hobo young ones*

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Now here, your guiltyness destroys your argument. First, I was only calling u a bum, which had nothing to do with why YOU WERE UP, only referring to the fact that u were homeschooled or/and your parents give u money because u have no job.

I wont continue, are my ratings for today will plummet.
Good sir I will have you know I go to college

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
RT...r u really gonna make it that EASY for me...like seriously...come on man...u gotta counter troll more better than this. Gea taught u better. But i'll outline two parts of your post that clearly need help.

A. I had a job when I was 16, so that means I had a job whil eyou were being a bum in...I guess, middle school?

RT...ur like 40 now. I am 20, I admit i am ****ing amazing, but going to middle school while i'm not even existing...dang, my mom should be proud.

B.Also, it's spelled guiltiness. :)

Now at first this seems like a proper counter-attack, until u realize, smashboards doesn't pay posters for using correct spelling/grammar, and a attack on this subject is almost like, giving up. Ugh...young trolls, why art thou so bad?

*takes a bow, see u at hobo young ones*
Logic error. Does not compute.

SYSTEM ERROR. SYSTEM ERROR.

*head asplodes*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mmm, if Ozz already has his Wii hooked up, then there's no need to be redundant by putting my Wii there too. Just mash Z after you win the match, lol. And if people don't want their match saved, then they won't mash Z. I think Ozz already said he wanted his Wii for the finals and stuff.

Also, I almost always get vids up within the next day or two...but, since school is almost over (finals next week = very little uploading), they will be going up slower because my Internet is trash...I will miss uploading 100+MB vids in about two minutes. :(

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Maybe I should get a sign that says save replays to put on the TV. Or maybe theres a code that lets you quit the match only if you save the replay.

dao

Smash Cadet
Maybe I should get a sign that says save replays to put on the TV. Or maybe theres a code that lets you quit the match only if you save the replay.
there is, but **** is ****ing annoying!!!

especially when you quit the match for various reasons, wrong stage, wrong char, anything, i remember these wiis are whackk.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
There's a results screen at BrawlVault that has SAVE REPLAY in huge letters.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5903/picture37cx.jpg
Yeah I'm using that right now. Let's hope the TV I put my wii on is somewhat wide otherwise you can't really see it. That results screen is best used with 16:9.
I have a feeling that won't do the job lol, so I'm gonna put "SAVE REPLAYS" next to where the TV number is posted, and make sure to remind people in finals especially.

Houston doesn't record much at Hobos and its time. Time for a change. Change the world.

Gnes

Smash Master
Mmm, if Ozz already has his Wii hooked up, then there's no need to be redundant by putting my Wii there too. Just mash Z after you win the match, lol. And if people don't want their match saved, then they won't mash Z. I think Ozz already said he wanted his Wii for the finals and stuff.

Also, I almost always get vids up within the next day or two...but, since school is almost over (finals next week = very little uploading), they will be going up slower because my Internet is trash...I will miss uploading 100+MB vids in about two minutes. :(
Not your wii your recording setup that hooks up to your laptop...DUHHH...And u might believe people wil remember to press z but in the heat of the moment, u forget, even when people tell u to right before.

Hate to say it Gnes but you caused your own downfall on that one....<_<
Ur an idiot...read again

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I forget all the time.

It pisses me off.
I should slow down.

Hahahahahahaha.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Not your wii your recording setup that hooks up to your laptop...DUHHH...And u might believe people wil remember to press z but in the heat of the moment, u forget, even when people tell u to right before.
G-NES, the replays are saved to my wii so I can record them with my own recording setup later at home....it saves a lot of trouble because **** can get unplugged.
Also replays are a better method cause I can include textures in the replays (since they won't be on during the tourney) and also is easier to upload since I don't have to chop each match up individually. Down with live recording.

heytallman

CTALL
Dao who are you teaming with for low tier teams? Because I've heard different accounts of who you are teaming with, so I'd like to get it straight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom