• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 23=3/6/2010=Dao(cali) vs Gnes(tx)!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
PJ, depending on how many people i pick u from the airport. i may not be able to come get you or drive u around. i think im picking up 3- 4 people
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*looks at self* WELP my wiis broken and now i cant go i quit brawl

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Its prob my favorite matchup in the game, whether im falco or marth....
oh ill also MM any marth with my falco lol

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Trent is a Sonic Main from Lincoln, Nebraska. Unless there is another Sonic Main also known as Trent that I don't know about. In which case, they'll have to dual for the title of Trent.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The OOS players that are going to this will most likely not go to whobo so its ok.

Xyro77

That's what makes me sadface :(

I was going to MM X and other Sonics at WHOBO... you costing me MM money!
no no no. they cant afford whobo. X can barely affor this, there would be NO WAY for him to go to whobo

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
no no no. they cant afford whobo. X can barely affor this, there would be NO WAY for him to go to whobo
This.

I'm very likely going to be the only Sonic present at WHOBO2. Even if all the Sonics coming to this event didn't go, they wouldn't have the money to afford WHOBO2 anyways.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Jerm, you haven't even played ME in tournament.

You probably don't even know how to deal with a speedy, low tier piece of-

Oh...never mind, you should be good to go.

Trela

Smash Lord
*clicks pen*

*picks up a vote card*

*writes Crews on vote card*

*puts vote card into vote booth*

*clicks pen*

Xyro77

i would really like that. but yea if crews happens, not everybody will make it on there. just 5-6 players with 4 stocks each.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I vote for Crews only cause I wanna see the crew of Sonic's vs Tx. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom