• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 11: My Diddy results

Trela

Smash Lord
LOL I saw you playing Diddy at the Tourney Dojo. Looks good!

I soo wanna go to more Tourneys. It gets boring at my house...

=Trela=

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
i did so bad at hobo. I got no sleep the night before so i was out of it no johns though these people were amazing. Thein we need to get some more dittos to i let you win XD. Ill do alot better next time, especially at oh snap. gotta rep for the diddys. Im not ninjalink btw people -_-

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
omg you people are too pro. -_-" omfg im gonna get another infraction cause i didnt know i was in the same thread while seaching posts.....

Gishnak

Smash Ace
i did so bad at hobo. I got no sleep the night before so i was out of it no johns though these people were amazing. Thein we need to get some more dittos to i let you win XD. Ill do alot better next time, especially at oh snap. gotta rep for the diddys. Im not ninjalink btw people -_-
I always think it's funny how so many people make an excuse, and immediately after say no johns. "Yeah, I was stabbed in the hand earlier the day, so I could only use 3 fingers, but no johns."

Also.
1. Someone mentions something bad about M2k or when m2k lost some time
2. M2K comes and tries to defend his rep.
3.???????
4. Profit!

infernovia

Smash Ace
I always think it's funny how so many people make an excuse, and immediately after say no johns. "Yeah, I was stabbed in the hand earlier the day, so I could only use 3 fingers, but no johns."
I don't see why thats a problem. Its not like saying, man I could have beat you if my fingers didn't have a disease that deteriorates its motor skills.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Some hints on RC: Diddy ***** the flat parts and use your barrels on the part in the top left if the person is standing on the falling blocks (and you are below them), you can score kills around 90-100%. Using the upB and its explosion also works well on PS1/Luigi/Corneria/misc levels.

Trela

Smash Lord
Some hints on RC: Diddy ***** the flat parts and use your barrels on the part in the top left if the person is standing on the falling blocks (and you are below them), you can score kills around 90-100%. Using the upB and its explosion also works well on PS1/Luigi/Corneria/misc levels.
I love you. (LOL) PLZ tell me more..

=Trela=

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
i meant to say "but no johns", my bad. next time ill just have to get rested up before hand or play my trip a day before instead of flying in the day of and spending all day on a city bus to get there. I know what ya mean though.

Top Bottom