• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage Tourney Thread - First tourney up, check OP!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
alright i will make the brackets. if you want in better post soon. :p

bracket is up! we will do each round every week, starting the next one early if all battles finish. lets go!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
too late :p be quicker next time. this one HOPEFULLY shouldnt take too long.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................

I didn't notice this tournament until today. You need to do a better job advertising these Pikachu tourneys on the clan chat.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
ESAM we need to find a day to play! But idk..... ever since ToS2 entered my house, thats the only thing that has been on. And it's not that I can't stop playing it... my sisters can't stop playing it....

M15t3R E

Smash Master
It shouldn't be too late to join if no one has begun their first round yet.
Stealth just refuses to revise the brackets to add me in due to the slight inconvenience.

Hmph......:mad:

Van Jones

Smash Lord
It shouldn't be too late to join if no one has begun their first round yet.
Stealth just refuses to revise the brackets to add me in due to the slight inconvenience.

Hmph......:mad:
Awww, Poor Mr. E. Dude, it is an online tourney. Who really cares?

M15t3R E

Smash Master

i gave a deadline and i am going by it E. sorry that you didnt in an entire week look at the pika forums.
I am always looking at the Pikachu forums. In the past I have taken a look at this particular thread, but that was before you started calling for registration for this new tournament.
This thread isn't often near the top of the board, so I didn't bother taking a look at it for quite a while.

Top Bottom