• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage Tourney Thread - First tourney up, check OP!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I might as well forfeit, i rarely play brawl anymore, and if i do, it won't be online. I will still be an active person on smashboards, just not in the clan. Sorry.

krehz

Smash Ace
lol gg's bunny, the reason i kept stopping was cuz i kept getting phone calls, and my parents were like COME GET THE PHONE!!! and then it rang again and they were like BRING THE PHONE OUT!!!! you honestly don't even know how mad i was............ but u won fair and square, so good luck :p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
lol gg's bunny, the reason i kept stopping was cuz i kept getting phone calls, and my parents were like COME GET THE PHONE!!! and then it rang again and they were like BRING THE PHONE OUT!!!! you honestly don't even know how mad i was............ but u won fair and square, so good luck :p
Oh, so that's what happened. XD
Sorry I killed you that one time when you left. I know how you feel about nagging parents. z.z

Good games. =)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
me and bear need a match right? lets do that this week bear, PM me or something since i dont see u on aim anymore

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Alrigtht guys. i knew this would take a while but come on. starting a week from this monday, any of the current matches that havent been finished wil get one person DQ'd. basically the person who has been seeking out the battle the least. lets get this pushed through.

currentmatches as of this post:

Piman vs Bear
Anther vs. Galax (neither have wifi)
Roller vs. Default

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
alright, i'm busy from 6-9 my time, which i think is an hour before you...would you be free on thursday instead? that's much better for me (no review sessions or tae kwon do, lol). I'll check back later here see what the dealio is

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
does anyone else mind if we scrap this one and make a new one? gallax and anther are still w/o wifi, and krehz is losing his soon, so we may as well. i would wait till the end of the month to start a new one till the leadership has changed.

neji32

Smash Lord
we need a new **** tourny, with galax and anthers wifi out this tourny will never end

EDIT- looks at stealths post. xD oh yea, lets start a new one

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
sounds good to me. sorry i havent been active in trying to keep this going bear. don't include me in the next one stealth

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
alrighty then. double post ftb (for the bump :D) let us get the next tourney started. this time i am asking for people who want to join. this is a Clan Member Only tourney. just post here if you want to join. make sure you have the time, the will, the lack of lag johns, etc. you have till next tuesday to join. we shall begin with the first entrant.

ME

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll actually do it this time. You need to make a time limit for when the matches can be done, like a week or so. If you cannot play the designated match within the alloted time, you forfeit. If neither can...idk.

Top Bottom