• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in 'BRAWL'?

DDM

Smash Journeyman
Pit is incredibly annoying. When you combine that with the fact that he's the ultimate n00b character, that is like nails on a chalkboard.

You know what the worst part is? I hate to admit it, but he actually is a good partner for Sonic. If I can only use his annoying-ness for good, instead of evil...

KoopaKoot

Smash Apprentice
Hi ya ya ya!! His voice is terrible. Lucario's voice is cool, Pokemon trainers voice is alright, Ike's is good, Meta Knight is bad@$$ but Pit's is terrible (had to say it twice)

Kirby's Taunt has been nerfed! it's no longer annoying. :)

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Characters: Fox, Pit, and another Pit. Fox and one Pit must be on the same team.

The setup: The two Pits must face other so that there is only a little space between their mirror shields. Position Fox directly behind the Pit who is on the same team as him.

Fox may now spam his laser.

"N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-I-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-I-I-N-I-N-ICE TRY!"

whoady4shoady

Smash Apprentice
What irritates me is why Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong don't have their voices from the Mario games (such as Mario Kart Double Dash!!). Yoshi has his, so it would seem typical.
I was thinking the same thing just the otehr night. I know it is something small to be angry about, but isnt it the little things that matter now since all games look really good now on all platforms.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
One annoying thing is when someone uses picachu "how ever you spell that" and they just use the thunderbolt attack that comes down from the sky is really annyoing because the pokemon will make this really annoying sound. Anyone with me on that?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
while sonic's English voice fails big time(the new one the adventure one was pretty good but it seems like the new guy actually cared a little for brawl but i still like the other one better you get the idea) it's not nearly as bad as pit's every time i play i get angry and try to hit him with my strongest attacks to make him feel pain i wish there was a Japanese option the voices are all good in Japanese

mzink*

Smash Ace
lmao even watchin that vid for like the 5th time still makes me laugh pretty hard.

One annoying thing is when someone uses picachu "how ever you spell that" and they just use the thunderbolt attack that comes down from the sky is really annyoing because the pokemon will make this really annoying sound. Anyone with me on that?
im with ya on that lol, the fact that they are spamming the same move doesnt really bother me, its pikachu screaming his name over and over that thats like someone stabbing me with a pencil over and over lol. you just wana snap the pencil and chuck it. no offense to any pikachu players, in general pikachu is iight lol.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Characters: Fox, Pit, and another Pit. Fox and one Pit must be on the same team.

The setup: The two Pits must face other so that there is only a little space between their mirror shields. Position Fox directly behind the Pit who is on the same team as him.

Fox may now spam his laser.

"N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-I-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-I-I-N-I-N-ICE TRY!"
I LOL'd at that. i'll prolly do it just for the satisfaction of hearin it lol

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
I raise the diamond and unravel the scroll in the other hand. My booming voice utters the arkayn majickz that cause this thread to become... REVIVED!

RoboticTuna

Smash Cadet
Pit's side-B is actually the SECOND most annoying sound, in my opinion.

Every time I hear Yoshi's up-B, where he flails his legs through the air, I want to hurl the Wiimote through the speakers to end my agony.

bijoux

Smash Cadet
Yoshi noises are the worst!
And I think Snake's eating sounds are pretty annoying, too.
Maybe more along the lines of disgusting.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Nothing in the game will ever annoy me as much as...

"MUNCHLAX!!! BLAGH!! (eating items noise)"

McFweeFwee

Smash Rookie
I HATE pit's hiyayayayaya thing that is so annoying and all that cheapness thats why i call him Zit.
dont be mad a that its not funny.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I HATE pit's hiyayayayaya thing that is so annoying and all that cheapness thats why i call him Zit.
Why?
Why do people do this?
It wasn't even a good thread to begin with. Why revive it?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
You bumped this thread with this statement?

First, Pit's side-b is not cheap. To scrubs, it is. Second, could you elaborate on this last part? I'm sure no one would be mad at you for disliking a sound or voice. Third, did you see the date of the last post before you posted? About six months old, you don't want to bump an old thread, especially a completely useless one like this.

To stay on topic, Fox's voice overall disappointed me. The japanese version wasn't too bad, but the English version made Fox sound more timid. Perfect example: Compare the voicing for Fox, both English and Japanese, when he shouts, "LANDMASTAAAAR!"

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Donkey Kong's voice is hideously annoying, Pit's Forward B isn't soo much but it does irrate from time to time

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
To stay on topic, Fox's voice overall disappointed me. The japanese version wasn't too bad, but the English version made Fox sound more timid. Perfect example: Compare the voicing for Fox, both English and Japanese, when he shouts, "LANDMASTAAAAR!"
I guess you haven't heard him in Star Fox: Assault.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
The Japanese "NENENENENENE" is far more annoying.

I wish it was in the English version too.

White Assassin

Smash Cadet
pit got the most annoying sound for sure.
i always hear it when my spammer lamer friends are playing.
i startet to greet them with copying that sound because it´s so stupid and shows what i am thinking about them

Top Bottom