• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEY IM NEW to Ness

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
well hey im think of ness being my secondary so im new here got any ness tip and board tid bits to know that i "need to know" haha

well thanks for your time

SILVER

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Look at da stickies, fool.

Nah, just kiddin'. Not really.

Enjoy your stay and say goodbye to your sanity.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
Welcome to the Ness board, a good sticky would be the Guide to Guides, or whatever it's called... it pretty much has everything you need

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
Ness is a blast to play, and very unique. Stick around these boards and watch youtube videos to see how people use Ness.

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
useful and most important tip: try to knock your opponent off the stage

you're welcome =D

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'd rather fight on Delfino Plaza. Too many random occurrences happen on Pirate Ship. Also, welcome to the boards.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Yesterday at delfino i spiked someone at 0%, fthrow killed someone at 20%, and bthrow killed someone at 78%.

thats ness for yah.
It's Ness' charm. His opponents can't get over it. Especially grab happy Marth.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I agree. I decided to start spamming more PK Thunder and PK Fire. No point in holding back on your opponent(s). I've been getting good comments about my Ness lately. Hopefully I can keep it up.

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
Ness is awesome.
He turned my once mained Ike into an unused secondary.....
But now after almost a year of playing with him, I also use other characters almost as good.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ness is awesome.
He turned my once mained Ike into an unused secondary.....
But now after almost a year of playing with him, I also use other characters almost as good.
It's funny, because I was using Ike around the time I was using Ness. I actually hated Ike, though. People did the same crap with him which got predictable. PKSkyler also used Ike and he now uses Ness.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
It's funny, because I was using Ike around the time I was using Ness. I actually hated Ike, though. People did the same crap with him which got predictable. PKSkyler also used Ike and he now uses Ness.
Really crazy haha yeah i started with ike but secondaryed ness and i liked him forever due to the awesome pimpiest game ever
earthbound
so then I decided to main him and thats just been my choise. However i picked up snake to counter some of ness` bad match ups but i played about 16 sets at a tourney yesterday and the day before and I only used Snake once.

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
.... hummm ok why is this thread still active... like i posted this thread forever ago hahahahhaa

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Basically just short hop and spam aerials, use bthrow at high percents, don't abuse PKT2, and get good at recovering. And PK fire to bat...
Or just play his awesome ground game and pwn
I reccomend EB360's guide.

Lizard

Smash Ace
PKT after every Up smash or tilt. or air.

Even it it gets airdodged, you can pull it back around for a good hit with tail whips, or redirect it to you for a good mind game kill.

Top Bottom