• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Gainesville

Renth

Smash Hero
My Brother is driving from Florida up here to visit for a family reunion and is going to stay for a week. He's asked me multiple times to go back down with him, i'm not sure what i want to do yet we'll see.

But there's a good chance i'll be back in G Ville.

Renth

Smash Hero
When is gainesville smashers going to be in town? I would like to play before classes begin. Possibly this weekend?

Sorry I made a different topic in your thread, Mark.
it's all good buddy, i'm still not sure if i'm coming back yet. We'll see soon enough!

Edit: Raph, this thread can used for anything gainesville related.

Renth

Smash Hero
You guys really only play Melee here? :/
well, I play Halo 3, Soul Calibur, Guitar Hero ect.ect. But as far as brawl goes.. I will not be playing it seriously in anyway because playing seriously in brawl is like taking Pit and hitting nothing but the B button. That and Ganondorf is super low garbage why the **** am I in this game tier

Renth

Smash Hero
For the time being, it doesn't look like i'm going to make it down but i'm not certain. Regardless if i make it down now or not I promise a visit before too long.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I'm back in Dedland now though. Gainesville visits will happen in the future, but I'm hardly there all the time.

I've been playing brawl more, the trick was to find a character that was more than one character so I didn't get bored.

And also, the first time I read through this thread I suddenly noticed I was wet from the waist down. And I don't think it had anything to do with tropical storm Fay. <3 Mark.

Ps. Any Wii Tennis Tips would be much appreciated.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm back in Dedland now though. Gainesville visits will happen in the future, but I'm hardly there all the time.

I've been playing brawl more, the trick was to find a character that was more than one character so I didn't get bored.

And also, the first time I read through this thread I suddenly noticed I was wet from the waist down. And I don't think it had anything to do with tropical storm Fay. <3 Mark.

Ps. Any Wii Tennis Tips would be much appreciated.
Wii tennis? i'm really good at that game, my score was like over 2,400 lol.

at the height of your opening swing if you hit it the peak you get a hard hit that's faster than others, you can hit the ball at a curve you can put a spin on the ball so when it hits the ground it'll go in the complete opposite direction. idk i'll show you sometime

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
lol, I totally called it!

(September section of [post=1357207]Brawl History[/post] in the FL thread)

Top Bottom