• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey folks, my name is Nooga and I'm the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
MM for your house

MM for your parent's house

MM for your firstborn

MM for your soul

JKJ

Smash Ace
I don't know how to break this to you, but you suck. You probably suck more than a majority of players on the boards.
Unless you've been to a tournament, anyone in this thread would easily demolish you.

I hope this is a joke thread.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
Its the modern day KDJ in rising, he soon will be the best...

MONEYMATCH MONEYMATCH MONEYMATCH, haha. But seriously. I'm really good.
I don't know how to break this to you, but you suck. You probably suck more than a majority of players on the boards.
Unless you've been to a tournament, anyone in this thread would easily demolish you.

I hope this is a joke thread.
You're wrong. I would wipe the floor with any number of you, 3 on 1 would be a little harder but I could take you out.
This thread... ARGH!!!

If you haven't been to a tournament, you probably won't beat anyone. Just saying.
That would be true for newbie, but I've been playing for a while. I'm confidently better than any one of you.

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
This guy is repeating history, soooo cocky when he's just gonna get wrecked when he finally shows up for a MM

And then in like a year he'll be the best in the world. Calling it lol

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
This reminds me of yesterday when a guy mentioned how Brawl was faster than Melee, and I couldn't tell if he was trolling or stupid, but either way I wasn't about to have that conversation.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
So how long have you been playing competitively?
2 weeks? Can you beat level 9s?
I've been playing casually for a couple years, yes I can beat level 9s. I recently became competitive once I realized everyone is playing this game wrong, and I've torn through multiple "good people" so far.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
ROFL who do you think is 'good?' is it the captain of the football team, the best skater at school, or the nerd that gets picked on the most? who did you beat?

V-K

Smash Ace
ROFL who do you think is 'good?' is it the captain of the football team, the best skater at school, or the nerd that gets picked on the most? who did you beat?
Probably a bunch of kids at his sister's birthday party.

Anyway this thread is pretty entertaining.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Wow, he's actually good. LOL I PMed him the other day to ask where he lived, and ended up going to a Smashfest he was at (I was taking a trip to NY about 20 min from Rochester). Took $20 total from me in 2 bo5s... I concede defeat... nooga will be the best in no time.

nooga

Smash Apprentice
Wow, he's actually good. LOL I PMed him the other day to ask where he lived, and ended up going to a Smashfest he was at (I was taking a trip to NY about 20 min from Rochester). Took $20 total from me in 2 bo5s... I concede defeat... nooga will be the best in no time.
Haha, trying to suck up to me now Lucas? You were going on about how you should've beaten me the other day.

JKJ

Smash Ace
Lol Bones did this guy really beat you?
I feel like this is a Scorpion Master situation.
Vids or it didn't happen.
who does he even play as lol

I'm betting it's Dr.PP and they're organizing some kind of awesome Scorpion Master thing.

If this is true, then I mean, I don't like Nooga because of his cockiness but I respect his skill...

I'm betting this is all overblown or a lie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom