• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heroes of Newerth Thread

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I bought an account cause it was $10 over Christmas. Haven't really played yet.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
HoN? xD
Looking for your hero is analogous to looking for the needle in the haystack.
'dem graphics

you now realize SWF is full of /v/ haha

TrueGamer

Smash Rookie
I thought about buying it but haven't
What's stopping you? Game is awesome.

If you get it, get it from here so you get bonus goblin coins (for customizations in the shops)

I love HoN personally, and find it much more appealing than DOTA and LOL. Only thing that sucks is the attitudes of some of the people. I've never seen so many racial slurs and crazy name calling over the course of an hour in my life, LOL. I find it sad... but quite humorous at the same time... well sometimes at least. When you get to higher rankings you deal with less of it, but until then.... yeah. Most of the rough talks comes from noobs that think they are pro, but they can be shut down easily with a simple mention of their stats, lol.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
wasssup guys i livestream hon every now and again, check it out. I already have some vids up and ill prolly start streaming in just a sec. Just playin some no stats. ~ 1650 mmr

Mostly like playing mid with madman, mag, and pharo.

http://www.twitch.tv/theprime_

Miharu

Smash Hero
What's stopping you? Game is awesome.

If you get it, get it from here so you get bonus goblin coins (for customizations in the shops)

I love HoN personally, and find it much more appealing than DOTA and LOL. Only thing that sucks is the attitudes of some of the people. I've never seen so many racial slurs and crazy name calling over the course of an hour in my life, LOL. I find it sad... but quite humorous at the same time... well sometimes at least. When you get to higher rankings you deal with less of it, but until then.... yeah. Most of the rough talks comes from noobs that think they are pro, but they can be shut down easily with a simple mention of their stats, lol.
nah ****talk's prevalent at even the highest levels

once you get to around 1800 mmr its basically just grinding until you hit the 1900 bracket where you actually get to play with some decent players

but there's still SO many people who have massively inflated psr due to their ability to pick broken heroes and clown on other idiots

ah well. hon could have been good, but s2 has zero clue how to foster the proper development of a competitive community

Turazrok

Smash Master
I get trolled.

Dragging myself out of 1400 with hard melee carries.

Or pebbles/etc to demoralize people into cc.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I play HoN. 1900 pre compression. But I'm mostly in dota 2 now.

DUB

Smash Lord
Looking at the posts comparison between HoN and LoL is kidn of funny. HoN is still fun everynow and then though.

Top Bottom