• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3. Greensboro, NC. March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES. READ EVERYTHING

GofG

Smash Champion
posted in other thread but

i have two spaces left in my hotel room, free to OOSers who are good and don't mind seriouslying me after the melee tournament. you'll be sleeping on the floor but it's FREE. melee night. hit me up on aim: gofg467

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I might be interested in that free place to sleep if you still have it GofG. Me and my brother are planning on coming to this and driving back to Raleigh for the night or sleeping in my car would suck.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey m3d, we were trying to figureout the oldest nc smasher earlier today

pp said you were 28. how old are you? :p

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I turn 28 this month stingers. I'm married, own a house and have a kid. I am an old man.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys. I've updated it the best I can. Read the nice yellow-green directions to help me get it completely updated. I may have missed some things.

I basically added whoever I saw post. xD

Vilt doesn't have internet, so I am basically taking over the smashboards work.

PM me for anything. ^_^

Sorry it took so long. We figured we'd wait until after Pound.

GET HYPED.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Do we need to pre-reg for Brawl+? There's no option for it on the website.

I can bring 3 TVs and a Wii btw.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys Vilt here. Sorry about updates. Gotta a lot of **** on my plate and no internet in my apt yet so really really really sorry about not bring the info.

This is barely two months away and no one has registered online. NO ONE! Maybe something is wrong with the paypal so if you have paid I'd like to know ASAP.

I understand that Pound 4 was expensive and people need time to recover munnies but with everything I have going on (expenses mainly) I alone cannot reserve the place for HERB. I have a hold on it but that only lasts so long. This has always been a player-fueled tournament and I need everyone's support to make sure this happens.

If I don't have at least 25 people pre-registered by Feb. 13, I have two choices. Either push Herb 3 back a month or cancel it.

The location has been decided and I will be posting that by Friday Next week at the latest.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure we are doing pre-reg only. We don't have time to waste setting up the bracket/pools.

That's why our past tournaments were so slow.

However, you can pay for door fee at the door ^^

EDIT:

Oh. Nvm. I understand. Yes.

Top Bottom