• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3. Greensboro, NC. March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES. READ EVERYTHING

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
ill come to this ONLY if toasty comes
FML...I doubt I can say no to this guy. He could have my booty hole if he really really wanted to. Though I'm pretty sure my chocolate manflower's sanctity is reserved to be ruined by SleepyK and Fullmetal.

i also request that stingers rag on all ness mains
All ONE of them?! Goooddddammmniiit I thought we were bros :(

See if I come to HERB3 to get baked with you again!

PS: I had a great time with you in the bathroom at HERB2. I'm glad Crio got to join in, too.

<3

Gamer922

Smash Rookie
Is there a possibility of maybe Brawl+ tourney?
maybe as a side tournament.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i hope the payouts aren't that stupid 70:20:10 bull**** this time

I'll prolly come just someone remind me later on

brawl low tiers and brawl+ sound like fun side events
wat should payouts be in ur opinion ?!?

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Oh, **** the 28th this is the day of my B-Day. I if the date stays the same that would be awesome.
+ If i can go Ican meet stingers, who i've wanted, to meet forever, then I get to meet Ally OMG! I think i'm dreaming. And Chibo and M2K are thinking about it holy crap.......someone pinch me...........this is not possible.
Ally can I please have a friendly w/ you?????
plzzzzzzz????????

NisP

Smash Journeyman
i hope the payouts aren't that stupid 70:20:10 bull**** this time

I'll prolly come just someone remind me later on

brawl low tiers and brawl+ sound like fun side events

Wtf? What do YOU want it to be?

Oh, **** the 28th this is the day of my B-Day. I if the date stays the same that would be awesome.
+ If i can go Ican meet stingers, who i've wanted, to meet forever, then I get to meet Ally OMG! I think i'm dreaming. And Chibo and M2K are thinking about it holy crap.......someone pinch me...........this is not possible.
plzzzzzzz????????
Awwwh someone is hyped.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Well at a big tournament or at least one promoted to be "big" [not "national" level, of course], the payouts should be a little more spread out to reward the non-1st-place winners.

You could even pay out to top 5 [and have 5th and 5th have a set to determine who gets 5th].

But if you're only paying top 3, it could at least be 60/30/10...I know it's only a 10% difference, but the difference between 1st and 2nd shouldn't be 50% of the money while the difference between 2nd and 3rd is only 10%.

That's not quite fair to 2nd place, IMO, when you have a tournament of this scale with that kind of talent present.

DJRome

Smash Hero
honestly, anything more than 60% for a tournament larger than 10 people for 1st place is way too much. vilt, i suggest using rom's payout.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Double post because we need to post reasons why Mango should be here.

Mango said he heard the last one sucked because it started late. As long as we promise to run this well then we can get him and lots of other people here.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
plzzzzzzz????????
So can Ally? (you can't say no it'll be my B-day, unless you're a big meanie)
lol

Wtf? What do YOU want it to be?

Awwwh someone is hyped.
And.....yes I am hyped....lol

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Hyped much... btw Stingers is going to be at the Billfest the Saturday if i'm not mistaken

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
So is it confirmed that there is going to a low tier tourney side event here or what? Because I would absolutely love that :)

Top Bottom