• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[help] the best combo charater without spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I dunno about without spamming but ice climbers can be awesome if used correctly to chaingrab etc.
Without spamming, ive always thought fox but im starting to see pit as one of the best comboers around if used properly because his grabs space the oponents really well and he has a lot of multihit moves, along with having average to low knockback.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Combos in Brawl?
You've got the wrong game.

Ehh, the only characters who can come anywhere near comboing are Zamus, Mario, Luigi, Sonic and Fox.

Even they mostly have escapable 'combos'

Falcord

Smash Apprentice
Combos in Brawl?
You've got the wrong game.

Ehh, the only characters who can come anywhere near comboing are Zamus, Mario, Luigi, Sonic and Fox.

Even they mostly have escapable 'combos'
*cough* diddy kong *cough*

Seriously, it's diddy kong. You've gotta use bananas to connect moves, but that's not necessarily spamming.

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
When you actually think about it, you can come up with combos for quite a few characters, I just think it's the matter of getting more expirienced with a specific character.

Esca

Smash Champion
The only characters that come near to having combos are Diddy and Luigi. Marth has beastly combos if done right.

For example, let's look at Marth.

Uair>Usmash =31%

Fthrow x2 > Fsmash =27%

Dtilt>dtilt (tipper)>dancing blade downwards =36%, then either fair for 9 damage, or they'll airdodge, and you can premeditate it and get a tipper fsmash for 19%.

Now Peach...

Float >dair x3 >nair,fair or uair coming down, up to 41%

Olimar has grab combos anywhere from 30 to 52%, they just have to be executed properly. I hate people that think Brawl has no combos, they're ignorant to the atmosphere of new people actually playing, and they don't want to lose to a newer player, so all they do is ***** and moan about johns saying this game is less hard than melee.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
There are plenty of characters that can combo well. Nobody has mentioned Lucario or DK. DK can Dtilt(trip) to Down B for like 30% and then follow up with a Bair for another 13% thats pretty beastly if you ask me. and then Lucario can like Utilt lock characters, FPCG them or just combo fairs into dairs or nairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom