• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help me out gaiz

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
What would you change in America if you were president?
I need this for homework (we're supposed to interview somebody along with our own ideas).
I have to write it in Spanish. xD

You don't have to answer seriously - it can be as outrageous as you want.

I've already talked about copyright laws, electric cars, the Patroit Act, and medical (and recreational) marijuana, so skip those.

samai

Smash Apprentice
I would continuously blame the other party while doing nothing to stop problems then borrow money from China to pay off our debt

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
^ I actaully sort of agree with that.
My first act as president would be to cancel Hannah Montanna. Then I would force everybody at Nintendo of America to develop Super Smash Brothers Melee 2.0

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
^ I actaully sort of agree with that.
My first act as president would be to cancel Hannah Montanna. Then I would force everybody at Nintendo of America to develop Super Smash Brothers Melee 2.0
Just remove Disney from the face of the earth :laugh:

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
No disney = no kingdom hearts. Think about it. Also, I think you just came up with a great premise for a forum game.

Seriously though, I would raise taxes to get our debts into shape, call in troops from a pointless war, and encourage the development of alternate energy sources...Ideally.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
A big FUCK YOU to anyone who disses Disney. The magnitude of the awesome they've accomplished outweighs the bad almost tenfold.

Seriously, go watch Aladdin again.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
A big FUCK YOU to anyone who disses Disney. The magnitude of the awesome they've accomplished outweighs the bad almost tenfold.

Seriously, go watch Aladdin again.
QFT

Its just Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, High School Musical, Camp Rock, etc. all that gay stuff needs to go, the old disney was amazing...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Obama talks about it all the time!
The only time Obama has something something similar was mentioning how he was going to change our budget when he mentioned removing parts of it. McCain said the exact same thing!

Also, what else do you expect from a terrorist

Top Bottom