• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hello there

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
hello there brawl.s, i'm only new to smashboards but i would like to vs people with in a good area so there's no lug...

if eany one would like to bacome frieand's or would like to vs plz lok me up...:)

well take care c-ya

bye...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
OK REDACTS FRIENDLY GUIDE TO SMASH BOARDS
STEP 1
LEARN TO SPELL
STEP 2
POST IN YOUR RELEVANT STATE THREAD (melb/qld/whatever) RATHER THAN MAKING YOUR OWN TOPIC
STEP 3
PUT CAPS LOCK ON
STEP 4
?????
STEP 5
PROFIT

Dedu

Smash Lord
no lug...

LOL.
Sif there would be an area with no lag. That made me crack up.

Sorry bout that remark but it had to be said.
I'm not into Brawl Online matches - real time, real people matches are my thing. And only with Melee, Melee 2.0, not Brawl.

But good luck finding those who are still into Online matches. Most of em have died out here in Australia except for a few survivors...
I can help you with that.

Cheers.

Toby.

Smash Master
You're all unusually nice today.

Ominous: how much lag you get depends on a) how close you are to the other person and b) your internet connection. You won't be able to find people close to you unless you put an actual state/city/whatever into your location field.

I play online now and then. I'll play you if you want. Wollongong is about an hour from sydney.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
wow, check this out guys! a ******! i bet u he is from melbourne :)

Paff

Smash Journeyman
As others've said, you'll have more luck finding your state's topic and posting in there, or at least letting everyone know which state you're in. And you'll have trouble finding people to play on wi-fi, since everyone's stopped due to lag being difficult/impossible to eliminate. So you'll probably have better luck trying to show up to meets and tournaments and such.

It's a shame how rude the tubes are these days. But I guess they've been like this for a while now.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Haha I didn't notice his spelling errors until someone pointed it out.
I was too busy skim reading and was tired at the same time.
Bleh.

Now I noticed and it makes this thread quite funny :D
I got a few laughs c:

******** than FAILACT? Naw he's a FunnyACT-man.

Ominously waiting for Mic to lock him up and teach him the spelling bee... A...B... C...
hmmm...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
gtr, my name was actually supposed to be ****** originally, but i ****ed that up too and ended with "Redact" but ive just stuck with it since

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
lol sorry for not replayin sonner... i forget about this lol

well i live in Nsw... close to rooty hill and mt druitt

and i have a 24mb down loading speed... so if people vs me the lag wont be that bad...

Ominous

Smash Apprentice
I'v been on smashboards for like 2 week's know or more lol... i just talk a lot to people in the sheik place and Zelda's place...

o well yer when i get my wifi back up il vs some of you's if you's are up to i...

Top Bottom