• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smash Fans! this is Masahiro Sakurai, creator of Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Kore wa uso ni kimatteirun desho. Watashi tachi wa anata ga Sakurai-sensei da to iu koto nante shinjirareru koto ga dekimasen.

And whats your response to that?
Watakushi wa nihongo ga heta desu.. Nani wa hanashima****a ka?

I don't think I even did that right..

But hes making an attempt to be official.. Its a bit funny :D

*claps while laughing like a child*

-Onyx

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Yeah, keep the thread, this is good for amusement.

BTW, if he says what the update is before the site actually updates, I might believe him.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Watakushi wa nihongo ga heta desu.. Nani wa hanashima****a ka?

I don't think I even did that right..

But hes making an attempt to be official.. Its a bit funny :D

*claps while laughing like a child*

-Onyx
While not perfect, that was pretty well done (although you used the honorific and uber-old-school samurai way of saying "I" :D). I simply said that it was an obvious lie, and that we couldn't believe that he is actually Sakurai-sensei.

Dono gurai nihongo wo benkyoshima****a ka? Mada Koukousei desu ka?

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Hey Sakurai, i think samuraipanda asked u sumthin in japenese,(or sum language u should understand) please answer him. If this is sakurai i would really appreciate it if u would mention smashboards in the next update. Seriously, thats the only way anyone will belive u. AND PUT VIEWTIFUL JOE IN BRAWL!!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
While not perfect, that was pretty well done (although you used the honorific and uber-old-school samurai way of saying "I" :D). I simply said that it was an obvious lie, and that we couldn't believe that he is actually Sakurai-sensei.

Dono gurai nihongo wo benkyoshima****a ka? Mada Koukousei desu ka?
I only took two years of japanese... so I'm not completely awesome at it. Could have said "Boku" or "Watashi" right?.. I stopped taking it because I was forgettng how to structure sentences and the vocab..

Was that question directed toward me? Cause I have no idea what you said.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Could a Mod get to the bottom of this and find out the truth please. I think it would be very funny if it was the real Sakurai. He does kinda sound like Sakurai but anyone could do that I guess. We need some proof for anyone to believe you.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah, sorry about that. The ****ed censoring thing ruins the past tense :/

I'd love to stay and tear apart this fake Sakurai more, but its nearly 2am and I have to get up early tomorrow. Good night, smashboards.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Where i am its like 1:45, so the whole lunch thing threw me off, but then i realized he might not be in america.

Hey sakurai, where are you?(Japan?)

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Its 3 PM, Japan time. I highly doubt this is the real Sakurai...a simple IP lookup would reveal if the IP was coming from Japan or America....

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
maybe its mods playing a trick on us why else wouldn't this be closed yet?

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
SamuraiPanda basically said... (My Japanese isnt perfect so excuse me for my grammar mis-translated)
It has been decided that you are lying. We don't believe you are Mr. Sakurai and there is no proof that you are.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Funny, I wasn't aware that Masahiro Sakurai and his team were working out of Atlanta, Georgia. I was under the impression that they lived and worked in Japan.

Apparently I was mistaken.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Well i feel like a jacka**. If u wanna know why feel free to look or quote any of my replies. I really wanted to belive this one. The n00b in me overwhelmed my whole being

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I do indeed love destroying threads whenever appropriate. However, I'm leaving the smoldering ruins of this thread open because it amuses me. I almost banned the Sakurai account, but I'd rather see if he tries to post anymore, and if so, what it will be. Will he claim that my IP lookup is some computer glitch? Will he totally ignore it and continue to act like Sakurai? Will he come clean and thank everyone for sort of going in with him on the joke (since it was an obvious fake)? Will he curse everyone out and be mad at us for ruining his fun, forcing us to ban him? Who knows?! I can't wait to find out!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
THIS is my # 1 thread right now.(until it gets closed) Cant wait to see what "Sakurai" has to say!

skraaah

Smash Cadet
Maybe he'll try to convince us he's in Atlanta on a business trip or something...even though NOA is in Washington.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I do indeed love destroying threads whenever appropriate. However, I'm leaving the smoldering ruins of this thread open because it amuses me. I almost banned the Sakurai account, but I'd rather see if he tries to post anymore, and if so, what it will be. Will he claim that my IP lookup is some computer glitch? Will he totally ignore it and continue to act like Sakurai? Will he come clean and thank everyone for sort of going in with him on the joke (since it was an obvious fake)? Will he curse everyone out and be mad at us for ruining his fun, forcing us to ban him? Who knows?! I can't wait to find out!
ROFL McFox you're a jerk <3.

That's EXACTLY what I would do. You own =].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom