• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smash Fans! this is Masahiro Sakurai, creator of Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
I'm still lookin' for my nudez from you, Sakurai. It's a common thing in English communities to share nude pictures of yourself.

Hong

The Strongest
You guys should ask fun questions that the real Sakurai could answer.

Where did the idea for Kirby come from and what was his name before it became Kirby?

Please, no one but Sakurai should answer this so shush. :p

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I haven't revealed everything GoldenS1104. You still have the stages, Subspace Emissary, and the assist trophies to look forward to.
Just STFU. Can we please get a mod in here to close this thread already? Also, I didn't say you revealed everything, just a lot of fake crap. Why am I even bothering? This is stupid. I'm leaving... please get a mod in here already...

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
This is the biggest load of bull i've ever seen. I really don't like to insult informers, even obviously bogus oness. But to impersonate the CREATOR OF THE GAME. thats just messed. On the contrary if it is sakurai, thanks for the info

Vro

Smash Lord
I really think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. There's no harm in listening to him, just don't make his word law yet.

If it's really you... can you please update the dojo?!

Hong

The Strongest
Masahiro Sakurai:
Where did the idea for Kirby and his image come from?
What was Kirby's name before Kirby?
Name two of three of your problems with the gaming industry.

Please refraim from answering these questions unless you are the one addressed.

Masahiro Sakurai

Smash Rookie
You guys should ask fun questions that the real Sakurai could answer.

Where did the idea for Kirby come from and what was his name before it became Kirby?

Please, no one but Sakurai should answer this so shush. :p
The Kirby series was intentionally meant to be a game for beginners. A game that everyone could enjoy, really. The game's original name was Twinkle Popopo, if I recall correctly.

I honestly can't recall how his name was changed to Kirby, though. But his original name was popopo.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
The Kirby series was intentionally meant to be a game for beginners. A game that everyone could enjoy, really. The game's original name was Twinkle Popopo, if I recall correctly.

I honestly can't recall how his name was changed to Kirby, though. But his original name was popopo.
Information easily found on wikipedia, btw.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Kore wa uso ni kimatteirun desho. Watashi tachi wa anata ga Sakurai-sensei da to iu koto nante shinjirareru koto ga dekimasen.

And whats your response to that?

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
1) I think no one tried registering the name before is because they figured it was already taken.
2) Lunadis, give it up. He's avoided Zinc's questions since minute 1, I doubt you'll get an answer to your questions.
3) Me too UltimaSmash.....me too......

Hong

The Strongest
He didn't even answer the full extent of my question, either. >.>

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
*cough cough*

Awesome can I have your autograph!?

And quite a roster indeed, I trust in you to have put in Ridley and Krystal in the game...

Otherwise the gaming world will never hear from you again.

-Onyx

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Meh, I really don't believe him...if he posts some proof, maybe. Until then, I'll just consider him an impersonator.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
At least this guy is funny, you have to give him that. I say keep the thread, if only for the laughs it creates.

So Sakurai, will I get to see Fierce Deity Link in Brawl or will I be dissapointed?

*dies laughing*

Hong

The Strongest
Do you really expect him too? do you know the answer to your own question, was he right? I wouldn't doubt any names that crazy, not after that show "Bobo-bo-bobobo".
The name is correct, but one of the things he left out was the fact Kirby was originally just a placeholder for the hero. But the company found the blob irresistably cute, made it pink and then the hero was born.

Masahiro Sakurai

Smash Rookie
Well, time for my lunch break.

Once I'm done with my lunch break, I'll update the site, then get back to work.

I throughly enjoyed this discussion with my fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom