• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
I just realise how much we've butchered Melia's character by 'shopping her into these monstrosities people are using as avatars...

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
Hmm, speaking of normal Smash Run enemies, what kind of Smash Run enemies would you like to see? I'm thinking some generic Mechon, maybe some Telethia.

And was that reported sighting of a Mechon trophy at the E3 demo ever confirmed?
The Mechon M63 enemies are the most likely imo for a smash run enemy, but the Puera/Arel Telethia would also fit, due they are bipedal & the least spoilery version of the species

There are also offcourse Krabbles, Bunnit's & Brogs Sakurai can choose from & the Immovable Gonzalez is infamous enough to Xenoblade fans to be a boss in Smash run if that mode has bosses.
Metal face offcourse is always the most logical choice but I rather see him as a hazard boss, then in Smash run

The Mechon Trophy is a still a secret to everybody at this point.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Well, I made this abomination. I think this is the only picture we have so far with Melia on an animal.
Well at least it's less harsh on the eyes than Magypsy Melia *shudder*

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I'm legiitmately shocked that @ Solfiner Solfiner hasn't made an icon for me with sunglasses.

Anyways, it seems that Corocoro is leaking, and as I suspected, I haven't seen a newcomer yet. Though a veteran being in the issue wouldn't be shocking.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm legiitmately shocked that @ Solfiner Solfiner hasn't made an icon for me with sunglasses.

Anyways, it seems that Corocoro is leaking, and as I suspected, I haven't seen a newcomer yet. Though a veteran being in the issue wouldn't be shocking.
Would you perhaps have a link to the leaks?

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero

I take it I will be the only person on this site without Sunglasses on their Avatar.

And on the topic about Corocor, which Veteran do you seem them revealing?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I've been tracking the thread on GameFAQs and still nothing. Though I'm not surprised since it's like 4:22 AM in Japan right now, maybe that's why info is going at a snail's pace.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

223095.png

You're welcome. ;)

Yeah, I don't think Corocoro is gonna have any new info.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781

But... but... I'm the one making the sunglasses avatars ;n;
Well I'll make one anyway...
never mind ninja'd ;n;

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Pretty cool, too bad I'm getting a new avatar today. :cool:

Anyways, it's leaking here or there. Again, the chances of Shulk in Corocoro are so minimal, so I'd expect a veteran at most like Wario.

But... but... I'm the one making the sunglasses avatars ;n;
Well here you go anyway
never mind ninja'd ;n;
I'd still like to see it... :laugh: Two>One

Last edited:

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
If it wouldn't be too much trouble would one of you guys or gals put shades on my picture too? I wanna look cool.

I don't even think we're getting a new veteran reveal in the CoroCoro issue, since I'm sure we'd see something by now. When is that event in Japan Sakurai was talking about where they'll have the final build of the 3DS version?

Also, it's been almost a month since the last character reveal, can I get hyped yet because I feel like we'll know something juicy in the next few days...

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
If it wouldn't be too much trouble would one of you guys or gals put shades on my picture too? I wanna look cool.

I don't even think we're getting a new veteran reveal in the CoroCoro issue, since I'm sure we'd see something by now. When is that event in Japan Sakurai was talking about where they'll have the final build of the 3DS version?

Also, it's been almost a month since the last character reveal, can I get hyped yet because I feel like we'll know something juicy in the next few days...
@ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime did that for you yesterday actually. I don't have it though, so he'll have to give it to you.

I also wanna get hyped. This drought has been awful.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Xenoshade Chronicles continues!

...So those CoroCoro leaks. Literally anything would be nice to see. More stage info, trophies, whatever.

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
So apparently the scan wasn't from CoroCoro but from Famitsu. So false alarm. That means there could still be something juicy in that magazine like say, oh I don't know, Shulk! Probably not...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Aren't we just 5 days away from when CoroCoro said they were going to show the starting roster/characters we know about plus other stuff?

Actual leaks for it should be imminent.

And y'know, it's really hard for me to believe we're almost literally a month away from Smash's release. Shocking, y'know?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Don't worry @ Gunla Gunla , whenever you change avatars, the shades will follow :shades:

Whatever we see from CoroCoro/Famitsu will still be good news imo. New information in general is always nice.

Shulk reveal is just too good to be true...

TheFearsomeRyan

Smash Journeyman
So apparently the scan wasn't from CoroCoro but from Famitsu. So false alarm. That means there could still be something juicy in that magazine like say, oh I don't know, Shulk! Probably not...
ooooooohhhhhh yeah I guess in that case there's still a chance. Not much but a fighting chance.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I take it I will be the only person on this sight without Sunglasses on their Avatar.

And on the topic about Corocor, which Veteran do you seem them revealing?
Someone Like Wario or Meta Knight, I could see them revealing them.

WishOn

Smash Cadet
NNID
WishOn
3DS FC
4828-5426-2919
Yeah, a veteran is definitely the most likely thing to get revealed. I'm not expecting a newcomer.

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
I'm still not expecting anything from CoroCoro, but Pac Man, Mii and Palutena were revealed on June 10th, Robin and Lucina were revealed on July 14th. It's August 7th so if that's anything to go by there might be a new reveal very soon.

Please Shulk...and sunglasses.

T.R "River"

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hidanclub
3DS FC
4382-2201-8687
I'm still not expecting anything from CoroCoro, but Pac Man, Mii and Palutena were revealed on June 10th, Robin and Lucina were revealed on July 14th. It's August 7th so if that's anything to go by there might be a new reveal very soon.

Please Shulk...and sunglasses.
I hope to god you're right

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
We really are going to need a Melia sympathy group to make up for what we did...
On a side note, this will be great for the fanfiction subforum.
I think we'll just need a Melia sympathy group in general...

domokl

Smash Lord
The leak for the poke movie was in the exact same format as coro coro. poke beach also dosent troll. so coro coro is getting leaked but the leaker probably fell asleep right after.

derrickd95

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking that along with tomorrow's pic of the day, we could either get an announcement for a trailer like Robin/Lucina's, or a full on direct announcement. We're getting close to being over due for another character reveal.

Whit

Smash Journeyman
I think we'll just need a Melia sympathy group in general...
Maybe start a Melia support thread? 11/10 would comment regularly

I'm thinking that along with tomorrow's pic of the day, we could either get an announcement for a trailer like Robin/Lucina's, or a full on direct announcement. We're getting close to being over due for another character reveal.
I just hope we get anything except JUST a PotD

Last edited:

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
Augh, I don't know what I'll do if Shulk isn't revealed soon. Probably not be very happy and then continue on with my life, I guess. Still, I feel like the #MonadoMonday hype is starting to creep back up on me.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I am already imagining using Shulk in Smash 4, my hype literally cannot be tamed right now

I'm hoping there's an announcement very soon because I'm gonna burst!

Whit

Smash Journeyman
Augh, I don't know what I'll do if Shulk isn't revealed soon. Probably not be very happy and then continue on with my life, I guess. Still, I feel like the #MonadoMonday hype is starting to creep back up on me.
It never left for me. Every day is #MonadoMonday!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
yeah it taking too long, I just hope our waiting won't be a wasted of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom