• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
About that end game.

I know Shulk didn't want to do the whole God deciding over the fate of the world thing, but he could have at least, you know, changed the Telethia back into High Entia. Or done anything else to make Melia's life less horrible.
Well...
I recall Alvis telling Zanza at the very end that a God's power, although great, is not unlimited. So what I got from that is that Shulk couldn't do that because he too was limited. Or he could've just went on a Telethia genocide when grinding in Alcamoth. Yeah, let's go with that.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Well...
I recall Alvis telling Zanza at the very end that a God's power, although great, is not unlimited. So what I got from that is that Shulk couldn't do that because he too was limited. Or he could've just went on a Telethia genocide when grinding in Alcamoth. Yeah, let's go with that.
He could have made any universe he wanted, and Alvis obviously had the power to create an entire universe around the remains of the Bionis and Mechonis, so I don't buy that. He's just a jerk.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
He could have made any universe he wanted, and Alvis obviously had the power to create an entire universe around the remains of the Bionis and Mechonis, so I don't buy that. He's just a jerk.
Alvis-dance_zpsfad13f00.gif

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
Well...
Yeah, Shulk just sucks. Deconfirmed for Smash

Melia

Smash Cadet
You guys are aware that the Smash Bros. waiting room has internet access. Now I'm going to have to block this site from Shulk's laptop to ensure he doesn't get upset at all the unkind accusations you're throwing his way.

Metal Face

Smash Cadet
You guys are aware that the Smash Bros. waiting room has internet access. Now I'm going to have to block this site from Shulk's laptop to ensure he doesn't get upset at all the unkind accusations you're throwing his way.
I guess I'm just going to have to screenshot these posts and mail them to him, won't I?
((Ok, ok, too many roleplayers here I will admit. I'll probably just hop onto this account for just an occasional comment now or again, it was never intended to get above 20 posts in the first place.))

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
. . . You do realize that Shulk, being the gearhead that he is, could probably find a way to unblock the sites? I mean, it's kind of a pointless action.

Melia

Smash Cadet
I guess I'm just going to have to screenshot these posts and mail them to him, won't I?
((Ok, ok, too many roleplayers here I will admit. I'll probably just hop onto this account for just an occasional comment now or again, it was never intended to get above 20 posts in the first place.))
You wouldn't dare! (Actually, what am I saying, you probably would)

((Yeah, all things considered, I'm probably gonna try to cut back on the amount of posts I make, I mean almost 45 and I started this account two days ago.))

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
I love Eryth Sea, it looks SO different from everything else you've seen in the game up until that point. The High Entia tech + the actual sea make it so unique.... it is probably my favorite zone in the game.
I love it too, I just absolutely adore the whole assassination subplot for some reason. Plus, I also really like the High Entia Tomb for some reason.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
one more day hopefully we at least get a vet at comic con still hoping for shulk just to be a middle finger to people who say he's only a anime character

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I love it too, I just absolutely adore the whole assassination subplot for some reason. Plus, I also really like the High Entia Tomb for some reason.
That sub plot is cool, but makes no sense when you really think about it in the context of who was involved and who their ultimate allegiance was to. The entire area mixed things up in such a fun way plot wise, though, so I still love it.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
My god
View attachment 19221
This is incredible
I think I might have a new avatar once again
I thought you'd take the image of Riki and Dunban having tea considering, well, tea time is in your name ;)

That one's a really cute avatar though

Edit: Well, looks like everybody on the thread suddenly vanished. Might as well say this now. http://smashboards.com/threads/general-rumor-and-leaks-discussion-thread.354188/page-136 Go down to the bottom. Apparently, Wario was leaked for Smash Bros... by Nintendo... Woops?

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I thought you'd take the image of Riki and Dunban having tea considering, well, tea time is in your name ;)

That one's a really cute avatar though

Edit: Well, looks like everybody on the thread suddenly vanished. Might as well say this now. http://smashboards.com/threads/general-rumor-and-leaks-discussion-thread.354188/page-136 Go down to the bottom. Apparently, Wario was leaked for Smash Bros... by Nintendo... Woops?
Wario being in Smash Bros 4 is not a surprise. There is literally no reason for him to be cut.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Enjoy this

DUCKSON-IS-GOD.gif

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Wario being in Smash Bros 4 is not a surprise. There is literally no reason for him to be cut.
It was obvious. Still find it hilarious that Nintendo, the company that will murder you if you leak, just leaked something. :laugh:

Enjoy this

90% of all gifs of Shulk originate from this thread, apparently. And I love it. However, you do know that when we get close to a time when Shulk might be announced, i.e. August Direct, we must use every single gif of Reyn and Neyn that we have. I fear it won't be enough. We won't have enough in time for the Reyn Time.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
If X does have some major team based online multiplayer components, it may very well have clans or guilds or something to that effect. So I suggest we come up with some names. (I'm taking Nopon Mercenaries day one.)

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
It was obvious. Still find it hilarious that Nintendo, the company that will murder you if you leak, just leaked something. :laugh:

90% of all gifs of Shulk originate from this thread, apparently. And I love it. However, you do know that when we get close to a time when Shulk might be announced, i.e. August irect, we must use every single gif of Reyn and Neyn that we have. I fear it won't be enough. We won't have enough in time for the Reyn Time.
I'm gonna keep s***ting out gifs everyday, so it will definitely be enough.

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
If X does have some major team based online multiplayer components, it may very well have clans or guilds or something to that effect. So I suggest we come up with some names. (I'm taking Nopon Mercenaries day one.)
I call HeroHoms!

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
If that is a thing, I'm taking "HURDUR I'M A WHALE"
...for really no reason in particular.
I was also going to suggest another, but spoilers for something mean it's probably not a good idea

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
If we keep hyping Mondays until Shulk's reveal maybe Sakurai will get the hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom