• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
I feel really out of place all of a sudden, because of all the RP accounts with character names.
And then there's me...
I'll go back into the corner

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
I feel really out of place all of a sudden, because of all the RP accounts with character names.
And then there's me...
I'll go back into the corner
They're out of place. You, sir, are in place. The right place. Xenoplace.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
The General Rumor and Leaks thread is extremely optimistic and uplifting. Some people with sources are saying how we should be expecting over 50 characters and maybe even close to 60 with DLC likely post release. Even mods know the source so this seems far more credible than usual. If this is true then I wouldn't be surprised if they went with a newcomer for SDCC. All depends on the Sakurai post tomorrow.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
The General Rumor and Leaks thread is extremely optimistic and uplifting. Some people with sources are saying how we should be expecting over 50 characters and maybe even close to 60 with DLC likely post release. Even mods know the source so this seems far more credible than usual. If this is true then I wouldn't be surprised if they went with a newcomer for SDCC. All depends on the Sakurai post tomorrow.
Where is that thread? I remember joining a private rumour thread but I haven't a clue how to get back to it....

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Where is that thread? I remember joining a private rumour thread but I haven't a clue how to get back to it....
You may have to ask to view the threads in this section but here you go: http://smashboards.com/social-forums/smash-4-leaks.1691/

Edit: Without the link you have to click the group tab on the top of the page near where it says Forum, then click Smash 4 wiiu/3ds, then click into the rumors and leaks section

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
Today's PoTD confirms Shulk.
You may be thinking, "But but but but"
Lemme explain.
First we had Nosferatu doing more damage from behind, then we had a day version of Wily Castle when it was only night before. Then Sakurai saw all those Xenoblade Tamodachi videos and really enjoyed them, made him want to post the Tamodachi stage today.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
You might be grasping at straws.

Shulk's likely going to be like Little Mac this game, having absolutely no content shown or hinting towards him until he's revealed (and no the Boxing Ring wasn't originally his stage when it was first shown)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
You might be grasping at straws.

Shulk's likely going to be like Little Mac this game, having absolutely no content shown or hinting towards him until he's revealed (and no the Boxing Ring wasn't originally his stage when it was first shown)
Or, even moreso like I've said, Olimar pre-Brawl. Pikmin had NOTHING until his reveal in January 08 (less than a month from the JP release.)

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Or, even moreso like I've said, Olimar pre-Brawl. Pikmin had NOTHING until his reveal in January 08 (less than a month from the JP release.)
Wait....were you one of the Pik-Men? C-could it be...?

Also, just thought about something-
When Alvis let Shulk decide on a future with no gods, he fixed Fiora but didn't bring Gadolt back to life. #GoodGuyShulk. I think Reyn X Sharla is his OTP...

Last edited:

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman

When Alvis let Shulk decide on a future with no gods, he fixed Fiora but didn't bring Gadolt back to life. #GoodGuyShulk. I think Reyn X Sharla is his OTP...
There was a bit of story that was cut out of the game I believe due to time constraints.
Shulk and the group find a regenerative chamber behind a High Entia door and Fiora sleeps in it for 6 months to regain her body.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

Why yes, infact I was! Those were good times! In fact, the Pik-men had the same friendly environment in our thread as the Xenobrothers. Makes me happy.

Were YOU one of us? :happysheep:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Why yes, infact I was! Those were good times! In fact, the Pik-men had the same friendly environment in our thread as the Xenobrothers. Makes me happy.

Were YOU one of us? :happysheep:
I was! Olimar was my most wanted character for Brawl. Shulk is my most wanted this time around. I mained Olimar for Brawl, so i'd say the chances of me maining Shulk for this game are pretty high...

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
About that end game.

I know Shulk didn't want to do the whole God deciding over the fate of the world thing, but he could have at least, you know, changed the Telethia back into High Entia. Or done anything else to make Melia's life less horrible.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
About that end game.

I know Shulk didn't want to do the whole God deciding over the fate of the world thing, but he could have at least, you know, changed the Telethia back into High Entia. Or done anything else to make Melia's life less horrible.
Xenoblades plot is actually only about making Melia feel miserable. Shulk is in reality a spiteful a**hole.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
About that end game.

#GoodGuyShulk

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
About that end game.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
No one here ever actually talks about the Chugga let's play anymore, we just post and forget, lol.

I love Eryth Sea, it looks SO different from everything else you've seen in the game up until that point. The High Entia tech + the actual sea make it so unique.... it is probably my favorite zone in the game.

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
No one here ever actually talks about the Chugga let's play anymore, we just post and forget, lol.

I love Eryth Sea, it looks SO different from everything else you've seen in the game up until that point. The High Entia tech + the actual sea make it so unique.... it is probably my favorite zone in the game.
And the music is so calming.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

Gamexplain and Chugga talking Xenoblade X. Hope this wasn't posted when I wasn't looking.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Gamexplain and Chugga talking Xenoblade X. Hope this wasn't posted when I wasn't looking.
It was. Twice.
SonStache_zpsba43d86a.png

It's okay, it's really hard to keep track of these pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom