• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraWielder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AuraWielder
3DS FC
2363-6821-1127
I say watch it for now and play it as you can. He won't make it to Satorl Marsh for a very long time.
Well, I know he's going for 100% completion. Do you think you can give an estimate as to how long it would take for him to reach Satorl Marsh in my current position? Currently, I've collected 2 of the 4 Key Items necessary to access Makna Forest.

D

Deleted member

Well, I know he's going for 100% completion. Do you think you can give an estimate as to how long it would take for him to reach Satorl Marsh in my current position? Currently, I've collected 2 of the 4 Key Items necessary to access Makna Forest.
Hmm... I say perhaps in 30 hours, he will make it to Satorl Marsh.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Monolith is 100% Nintendo-owned. So he'd be first-party.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I find it kinda sad that many people are just now finding out about Xenoblade and it's only because Chuggaconroy is doing commentary on it. Then again, the game is still somewhat obscure compared to others.
Oh well. At least more people will recognize and like Shulk when if he is revealed for Smash.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I find it kinda sad that many people are just now finding out about Xenoblade and it's only because Chuggaconroy is doing commentary on it. Then again, the game is still somewhat obscure compared to others.
Oh well. At least more people will recognize and like Shulk when if he is revealed for Smash.
Yeah, it's just that it is apparently really hard to obtain in the US (probably why Chugga's doing the giveaway, dunno where he got the factory sealed copies though.) It's more obtainable over here in the UK though, and I can safely say that it's very popular over here. I just wish it had more exposure. Which it is getting.
Yay

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I will be severely dissapointed if this song isn't in Smash.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
@ Chandeelure Chandeelure Is it just me or does Engage the Enemy perfectly encapsulate every epic cutscene in the game? As I'm replaying Xenoblade, it is currently my favorite song. Obviously there are many close contenders.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well, thanks to one certain LP'er, I've begun playing Xenoblade Chronicles. So put me down as a supporter for Shulk!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Well, thanks to one certain LP'er, I've begun playing Xenoblade Chronicles. So put me down as a supporter for Shulk!
Great! But please, DON'T read the youtube comments. I have already seen ALOT of people spoiling some of the amazing twists the game has to offer.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Great! But please, DON'T read the youtube comments. I have already seen ALOT of people spoiling some of the amazing twists the game has to offer.
Oh, believe me, I know how YouTube comments can be. I refuse to let anyone spoil this game for me.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687

Let me go on the record as saying, this must be in Smash if Shulk is in.

And also, just outta curiosity, if Shulk is in, what kind of Xenoblade stage(s) would y'all like to see? I don't feel right posing an opinion since I have yet to play the game, but I'm curious what you guys think (I assume this can be discussed without giving major spoilers...if not, at least we have spoiler tags ^^; )

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
If only there was a possibility of having 10+ Xenoblade stages...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
At first I thought this said "Heir to the Banana".

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781

Let me go on the record as saying, this must be in Smash if Shulk is in.

And also, just outta curiosity, if Shulk is in, what kind of Xenoblade stage(s) would y'all like to see? I don't feel right posing an opinion since I have yet to play the game, but I'm curious what you guys think (I assume this can be discussed without giving major spoilers...if not, at least we have spoiler tags ^^; )
If I were to choose 1 location in the game, Gaur Plains is an absolutely incredible environment that I'd love to see go HD on the wii u version. It looks beautiful enough already, and could also open up possibilities for enemies being stage hazards.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I would really like Sword valley as a stage, it's one of the most iconic locations imo.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Ah, of course, how could I forget about that? I suppose Gaur Plains would still be pretty good to include some of the various creature designs in Xenoblade though.
Definitely! There are just too many great choices.

Tackman91

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tackman91
3DS FC
0259-0399-7980
There are just sooooo many locations in Xenoblade Chronicles that would make fantastic battle stages. By design, the world of Xenoblade already has lots of places to fall off, so they wouldn't even need to dig random holes just to make it a smash stage. And of course, those locations would all look gorgeous in HD.

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
I really wanna see Eryth Sea or Satorl Marsh. Especially their night versions. I'd probably list almost every area in the game, but we'd only get one, and those two are my favorites. Of course I'd be happy with any stage they choose.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
If one franchise needs a "Lylat Cruise" experience across it's world, it's Xenoblade.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Keep in mind that there's going to be two stages from Xenoblade Chronicles, one on the 3DS and one on the Wii U

At least two different locations will be shown.

Unless it's a situation where it's the same stage on both versions like Boxing Ring.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
If only there was a possibility of having 10+ Xenoblade stages...
We already all decided the best choice for a stage would be a traveling stage on
junks
that would go through all the zones. Probably with Mechon and Telethia enemy hazards.

Pffft, Shulk support thread noobs need to keep up. I wonder how many times engage the enemy has been linked here? (Not enough, what ever the number.)

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Best stage from Xenoblade? The real question is what would be a bad stage from Xenoblade? (Cough Ether Mine cough)

@ Spazzy_D Spazzy_D It needs to be linked many times in order to equal the number of times it plays in game

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
We already all decided the best choice for a stage would be a traveling stage on
junks
that would go through all the zones. Probably with Mechon and Telethia enemy hazards.

Pffft, Shulk support thread noobs need to keep up. I wonder how many times engage the enemy has been linked here? (Not enough, what ever the number.)
It needs to be linked as many times as it's heard in game.

We got a while to go yet.

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it's just that it is apparently really hard to obtain in the US (probably why Chugga's doing the giveaway, dunno where he got the factory sealed copies though.) It's more obtainable over here in the UK though, and I can safely say that it's very popular over here. I just wish it had more exposure. Which it is getting.
Yay
It's super hard to get here in the US, it was even going for over $100 online before Gamestop suddenly appeared with the "used" games. Good thing I got it for free.

I would love to see Zanza as a song in Smash Bros, although it might make too many people's faces explode from the awesomeness.

yoonb

Smash Journeyman
Riki Stage Boss

Note: You can't win against the Heropon.
Reyn seems to disagree with you.

As for me, I'd like to see a stage boss in a Xenoblade stage as well as a Final Destination version. I actually like to play with a competitive ruleset, but I'm also torn about the idea of being able to smack Metal Face or another Mechon around in Smash. So having both would please me. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom