• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Once we hit 500 pages, I'll be locking this place up (and removing from the sticky list). We've got our Monado Boy in Smash. Now it's time to slay everyone, Gods included :4shulk:

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Now, the time has come. PAGE 500!!

ONWARDS, TO A WORLD WITHOUT GODPONS!!

Last edited:

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
This world thread is old, falling apart. We must remake it into a new world thread, a thread without need for Modpons.

...Well, okay, maybe some Modpons. Point is quit loitering and get out.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Once we hit 500 pages, I'll be locking this place up (and removing from the sticky list). We've got our Monado Boy in Smash. Now it's time to slay everyone, Gods included :4shulk:
If Shulk isn't a huge counter to Rosalina I'm gonna be mad.

Also 500 pages woo!!!

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
Welp, it's been a fun run y'all.
Through all of our ups and downs, ins and outs . . .
It's time to make sure that everyone Will Know Our Names
And move on towards this bright future!
ONWARDS, XENOBROTHEEEEEEEEEEEERS!

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's been fun my friends, oh the feels, so many memories with you guys.

rogue_shade

Smash Cadet
NNID
Rogue_Shade
3DS FC
4210-4476-8602
Last post in thread. RIP thread, may we see you (In your original form) in the post-game credits.

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
You know what's the saddest part about this? Once We Part Ways, we'll never see each other again. Ever. Not even in the new social group. Nope, we just won't talk to each other ever again.

The good thing is that we can actually feel like going off topic rambling about things that are both Xenoblade and about life or non-Xenoblade stuff

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
When I first came here this thread only had a little over a hundred pages. My, how time has flied by. I'm proud to say I've been a part of this community, physically ever since the build up to Monado Monday, and in spirit in the years prior. I'll be seeing you all in Colony 6. We'll build a new Social thread, with no need for Mods (well. except Hokori... and BigAxle... and Shurui Tamashi... and any other mod who wants to talk Shulk I guess... You know, maybe we didn't think this whole "thread without mods" thing through :p ).

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
When I first came here this thread only had a little over a hundred pages. My, how time has flied by. I'm proud to say I've been a part of this community, physically ever since the build up to Monado Monday, and in spirit in the years prior. I'll be seeing you all in Colony 6. We'll build a new Social thread, with no need for Mods (well. except Hokori... and BigAxle... and Shurui Tamashi... and any other mod who wants to talk Shulk I guess... You know, maybe we didn't think this whole "thread without mods" thing through :p ).
Oh man, when I started lurking here we were at page 27. My how time has flied.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha, you guys are great. You know what? I'll lock this, but I'll keep it stickied (at least for a little while) for those that would want to take a trip down Memory Lane.

Other than that, we'll be moving to Colony 6 soon enough. Continue reminiscing for now, my fellow Bronados.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh man, when I started lurking here we were at page 27. My how time has flied.
I don't know the first page I posted on but I have a funny story about this thread, after Little Mac was confirmed I immediately made an account to support Shulk and Takamaru, I was going to post in this thread very early (somewhere around page 20 or 30) and I was about 10 hours into Xenoblade and when I saw all the spoilers I immediately decided against stalking, or posting on this thread until I finished Xenoblade. So it wasn't till a lot later when I truly joined the community, I love you guys, it's been a real honor.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think y'all are doubting too much Shulk is definitely in I don't know why anybody would think he's not.
Lets look at the facts one of the most critically acclaimed RPG's and arguably Nintendo's best RPG, Japans most wanted character (Besides Roy and Mewtwo of course) a highly requested character in America and probably even Europe, and Sakurai even posted a picture of the Monado.
Shulk Confirmed! All we have to do is wait for the X Direct or the X release date. Yes I'm that confident that Shulk is in and any naysayers will get proven wrong in the coming months Mark my words.
My first post, page 44, so long ago, so young, so confident, so many memories. This thread is about to be closed, its gonna be so sad. :sadeyes:
One more time, I love you guys, I hope to see you next Smash.:)

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
. . . why is everyone acting so sad? We'll see each other in the new social. Except for Emma. She's refusing to talk to us EVAR AGAIN.
People are just being dramatic. They're really feeling it :4shulk:
We all know this thread is the best, and no dumb social thread will replace it. Besides, the second thread is never as good as the first. I think I'm done, a little time in the new thread and then I'll be waiting 6 more years for the next Smash.

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
You know what's the saddest part about this? Once We Part Ways, we'll never see each other again. Ever. Not even in the new social group. Nope, we just won't talk to each other ever again.
Yes, and with Shulk ultimately in Smash 4, what do we think of this time we have spent? What was the point?
Spoilers: http://youtu.be/9s3fiTgQ1No?t=1m38s

This purpose is something I'm trying to figure out.

For one, being right about Shulk's inclusion unconscious gives me some confidence.

Furthermore, constructing many posts on these forums has helped me to improve my writing skills, not grammatically, but in the manner of improving strategy.

There was also a nice deal of enjoyment and entertainment that I received from these forums, and that is something I believe has meaning as well.

-
I hope that this thread remains active, and I'm open to joining any sort of groups. I do not want to remove connections, even if my personality is more introverted.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I guess we've been doing well on our Colony 6 rebuilding campaign if we're this close.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

D

Deleted member

Shulk was my second most wanted newcomer (my #1 was Mega Man), and I enjoyed being a part of a community of fellow Bronados and Xenosisters. I felt at home, and that rarely happens on the internet.

When I get a Wii U and a copy of Smash 4, I'll be maining Shulk and hopefully competing against many of you online, but for now, I bid you all farewell.

I might check out the social thread at one point or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom