• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Yeah.... they don't fly. No buzzkill intended.

Make this the name for the image thread. Heck, I'll do it.

"One Who Gets in Our Way" is always in my head 24/7.
I am prepared to camp the forum creation for that image thread :p (that's how I got most my other ones lol)

I just have the entire soundtrack on loop in my head. Currently on Mechonis Field on the playlist.

EDIT: Also a little more substance guys. It's not a contest to be the biggest thread lol.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'll be camping for Moveset discussion :)

Okay, better yet...Favorite up-tempo/'hype' song and a favorite mellow/softer song. I still couldn't choose.

I'm currently listening to:

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
Does anyone actually have a favorite XC song?
I don't know if I have a favorite but this one I feel is pretty underrated
Such a beautiful piece yet I never hear anyone talk about it. In fact, put it in Smash 4. Like I said before if Calling to the Night can be in Brawl then so can this.

EDIT: You've got to be kidding me, after I said no one talks about this song...

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
If I had to choose one, it would probably be this:

Last edited:

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Seeing all those posts about picking a favorite song makes me want a medley (like OoT's medley in Brawl). with the 2 songs per stage limit on 3DS, I think it could work

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I don't know if I have a favorite but this one I feel is pretty underrated
Such a beautiful piece yet I never hear anyone talk about it. In fact, put it in Smash 4. Like I said before if Calling to the Night can be in Brawl then so can this.
I love how we posted the same song :laugh:

On another note, I noticed that I can't get back into the very same Shulk convo that I created for everyone. There'd have to be a whole new convo made just for me to rejoin...that's so inconvenient :glare:

How do you beat the XC soundtrack?! Too many songs!

Seeing all those posts about picking a favorite song makes me want a medley (like OoT's medley in Brawl). with the 2 songs per stage limit on 3DS, I think it could work
A medley of XC songs is the equivalent to having heaven on Earth.

Last edited:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
If I had to choose one, it would probably be this:

This song has a really great Easter Egg.
It actually has lyrics in reverse English.
Looking it up would be a major spoiler, of course!

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
We haven't done too bad for supporters of a "generic animu swordsman," have we?

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I love how we posted the same song :laugh:

On another note, I noticed that I can't get back into the very same Shulk convo that I created for everyone. There'd have to be a whole new convo made just for me to rejoin...that's so inconvenient :glare:

How do you beat the XC soundtrack?! Too many songs!
Oh wow, that sucks.

Another masterpiece:

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone actually have a favorite XC song?
Damn the person who posted this before me, now I can't feel like a special snowflake.
I think my second favorite is probably a tie between Mechanical Rhythm and Agniratha (both day and night, because what kind of a**hole would make me choose?).
This song has a really great Easter Egg.
It actually has lyrics in reverse English.
Looking it up would be a major spoiler, of course!
WAIT WHAT HOLY CRAP TO GOOGLE

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
I've got a few tracks I feel are pretty underrated.

They may not be battle worthy, but they deserve a mention. Agniratha is definitely my favorite track, though.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Damn the person who posted this before me, now I can't feel like a special snowflake.
I think my second favorite is probably a tie between Mechanical Rhythm and Agniratha (both day and night, because what kind of a**hole would make me choose?).

WAIT WHAT HOLY CRAP TO GOOGLE
Only I, Solfiner, can be a special snowflake.

BoxedCookies

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0875-8652
I don't even know where to begin with xenoblade's ost. Since I can't really choose a favourite, I'll go top three.
1. You Will Know Our Names (honestly would fight every unique monster just to hear it)
2. Unfinished Battle
3. Guar Plains
Agniratha and Eryth Sea both day and night as great as well.
Seriously if any of this songs get into Smash, I'll be happy enough. Brilliant soundtrack.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Sakurai calls you in to choose 6-8 songs for the Guar Plains stage on the Wii U. Which ones do you select? Easier to do than choosing a favorite in particular, still hard though :p Use the 'Link' feature for the song titles if you'd like rather than embed all of the videos.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Sakurai calls you in to choose 6-8 songs for the Guar Plains stage on the Wii U. Which ones do you select? Easier to do than choosing a favorite in particular, still hard though :p Use the 'Link' feature for the song titles if you'd like rather than embed all of the videos.
My poor little brain can't handle all of these decisions. I'm just gonna slap the whole soundtrack on the stage and see what happens.

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
My poor little brain can't handle all of these decisions. I'm just gonna slap the whole soundtrack on the stage and see what happens.
All at once? That would sound interesting wonder how that would work xD

Last edited:

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
I've got a few tracks I feel are pretty underrated.

They may not be battle worthy, but they deserve a mention. Agniratha is definitely my favorite track, though.
I love those! Hmm...maybe tracks in Xenoblade aren't underrated, but there simply is not enough time to mention them all? Quick, someone create a machine to destroy and recreate the universe so we can all be eternal!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
This one should get mentioned more imo:

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
First off I wanna know how Sakurai got my number.

Guar Plains, You Will Know Our Names, One Who Gets in the Way, Battle Medley (Time to Fight and Mechanical Rhythm), Mechonis Field, Imperial Capital Agniratha, Tragic Decision and Zanza.

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
First off I wanna know how Sakurai got my number.

Guar Plains, You Will Know Our Names, One Who Gets in the Way, Battle Medley (Time to Fight and Mechanical Rhythm), Mechonis Field, Imperial Capital Agniratha, Tragic Decision and Zanza.
Everyone is wondering that

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
I LOVE YOU FOR DOING WORK FOR ME

...Even if I can't understand what's being said. Good thing there are lyrics in the description.
Now I'm just wondering if there's anything like this in "The God Slaying Sword."

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Guys, passing the K Rool thread is fine and all, but please remember that we should keep the quality of our posts above "extreme spam." Have you considered that there might be a reason why the K Rool thread isn't progressing very fast?
You know, like how they actually have legible conversation?
(I know it's not relevant to this page but the previous page was atrocious)

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Guys, passing the K Rool thread is fine and all, but please remember that we should keep the quality of our posts above "extreme spam." Have you considered that there might be a reason why the K Rool thread isn't progressing very fast?
You know, like how they actually have legible conversation?
(I know it's not relevant to this page but the previous page was atrocious)
People paying too much attention to numbers is sort of pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom