• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
There is a Wii data transfer, though its a real pain to do. I tried to do it for Xenoblade and Brawl but ended screwing it and starting from scratch on both games.
Just save a back up copy of your Xenoblade data on an SD card, no complicated transfers required.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
With all the popularity Shulk is gonna get in Smash maybe we can get an HD remake of Xenoblade Chronicles.
I'd buy it hell allot of people would probably buy it.
Mmm HD Xenoblade. *drools*

Even if they didn't do that I wish Nintendo would rerelease it as a "Wii U Selects" title, so people could get it cheaper. (and be able to download it on the eShop) Considering Xenoblades growing popularity and Shulk likely being playable in Smash 4 I could see it being chosen for a set of rereleases in the future.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Watching Chuggaconroys playthrough of the game reminds me how much I love the banter between the characters in this game.

Edit: By the way somebody needs to create a Shulk + Shuckle hybrid. Shulkle. It is required.

Last edited:

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
So, what I'm gathering from the past 24 pages or so of hype and speculation is...Half-Life 3 confirmed?

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So, what I'm gathering from the past 24 pages or so of hype and speculation is...Half-Life 3 confirmed?

Watching Chuggaconroys playthrough of the game reminds me how much I love the banter between the characters in this game.

Edit: By the way somebody needs to create a Shulk + Shuckle hybrid. Shulkle. It is required.
You're welcome.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Yes, and it shall be a crossover with Xenoblade, and it will cause an awesomeness singularity because it's too awesome.
Though since I'm still here, obviously it hasn't happened yet :cool:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I think this has turned into the Ridley thread...

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Ok, I'll be leaving soon but first, have an off-topic moronado:
moronado.png

I guess you could also call it a cirnado

EDIT: The silence of this thread is weird after all the activity today >.>

Last edited:

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
Never played a game with shulk in it but I got a feeling he will be announced Monday, how do you think he will be like fast and weak or what? Never cared much if he made it or not but I don't think I would mind.

Frank Weast

Smash Cadet
NNID
devilhunterx2
Never played a game with shulk in it but I got a feeling he will be announced Monday, how do you think he will be like fast and weak or what? Never cared much if he made it or not but I don't think I would mind.
Shulk would probably be a medium character, but his weapon of choice the monado can give him and his party members buffs during battle

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Medium weight, probably a fairly heavy hitter with a ton of reach and some start up lag to compensate. Specials probably help him control the flow of the battle.

Last edited:

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
Hey, after all the time lurking i'm finally a member! I was on the Operation Rainfall forums back in 2011/2012, got Xenoblade first day and been supporting Shulk since (just to show i'm not a bandwagoner I guess). So yeah put me on that support list (it's useless now but hey it's no harm).

Man, I always thought Shulk had a shot, but a very slim one. Now with all the evidence in Shulk's favor i'm so hyped for Monday. Something I use to think was almost impossible might actually happen!!! ...no, I need to reel back the hype just in case he doesn't get announced...yeah too late I already bought my train ticket.

Chalphy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chalphy
For me, what's most exciting is the real possibility of having a nicely made Shulk amiibo to display on my desk.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
For me, what's most exciting is the real possibility of having a nicely made Shulk amiibo to display on my desk.
I know that feel. Shulk, Tuna and Rosie Amiibos = day 1 purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom