• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I wanna see the trailer be Shulk just hanging out, then Mega Man jumping in and Shulk being all like, "IT'S A FACED MECHON!!!!"

Then him beating the crap out of R.O.B., who is revealed to return.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Oh, I made this btw:
(Credit to @ Pacack Pacack for the Lemonado pic.)

Hype Train

Woolly World hype!!
NNID
YesMann
3DS FC
0860-3788-1263
So do you guys think we're getting some dialogue in Shulk's reveal trailer like we did for Palutena's reveal? It's one of Xenoblade's writers that retweeted the announcement, right? And then there's that Adam Howden tweet from not too long ago... and it's 3 minutes long.

Please be true.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So do you guys think we're getting some dialogue in Shulk's reveal trailer like we did for Palutena's reveal? It's one of Xenoblade's writers that retweeted the announcement, right? And then there's that Adam Howden tweet from not too long ago... and it's 3 minutes long.

Please be true.
Punch-Out, Wii Fit, and KI had notable voice acting in both their games and their respective trailers, so I'd say it's probably likely.

Hokori

Great King of Evil

Please be true.
Yes. With 90% confidence.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I don't care if people did bandwagon support is support in my mind I just want shulk in

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
so from one to riots how much will people riot if somehow it's not shulk

Severn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-4772-7152

Please be true.
Would be weird if he didn't. Wouldn't be the same without him screaming out everyone of his moves every time he uses them. :awesome:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I think a area alot of people do not think of as a stage I think could be cool is Conley 6 during its mechon attack have mechons attack the stage as stage hazards maybe metal face appears as the boss of the stage

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842

Revealed for #MonadoMonday or not, he's going to be in Smash. I'm comfortable.
true sakuria likes to try to put a new IP into games in each smash

malee had FE (Yes I know it was not new in japan but it was in Europe and America)

Brawl had pikmin

I have a feeling Shulk is gonna be the new IP he is gonna choose this time around to promote Xenoblade

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I managed to get 16 additional supporters through top 10 lists, and now we are currently at 297 supporters, I'll let one of the few comment their support here.
Oh, wow! Soon 300, yesterday we were happy about gaining 100!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
With all the popularity Shulk is gonna get in Smash maybe we can get an HD remake of Xenoblade Chronicles.
I'd buy it hell allot of people would probably buy it.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I really need to finish Xenoblade Chronicles. I have over 100 hours put into it but my tv broke down and the new tv I got doesn't work with my Wii. I could play it when I get a Wii U but I'd probably have to start over again.

Without spoiling anything, if I said I was in the middle of Mechonis Field would I be near the end of the game?

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I really need to finish Xenoblade Chronicles. I have over 100 hours put into it but my tv broke down and the new tv I got doesn't work with my Wii. I could play it when I get a Wii U but I'd probably have to start over again.

Without spoiling anything, if I said I was in the middle of Mechonis Field would I be near the end of the game?
You're maybe 70%?

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Well, I finally have max affinity between all party members, all skills (and all skills from the extra skill trees), all advanced art books, I have seen all heart to hearts, have fully completed the collectopaedia and have finally gotten an affinity coin from every unique monster in the game (except 3 superbosses.) yes I have a life I promise okay?

Severn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-4772-7152

There is a Wii data transfer, though its a real pain to do. I tried to do it for Xenoblade and Brawl but ended screwing it and starting from scratch on both games.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, I finally have max affinity between all party members, all skills (and all skills from the extra skill trees), all advanced art books, I have seen all heart to hearts, have fully completed the collectopaedia and have finally gotten an affinity coin from every unique monster in the game (except 3 superbosses.) yes I have a life I promise okay?
I did what I had to do to finish the side quests and then beat the game and that too 162 hours. You my friend deserve a medal.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Haha, loser.

Seriously, congrats.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I did what I had to do to finish the side quests and then beat the game and that too 162 hours. You my friend deserve a medal.
Haha, what can I say? I really REALLY like Xenoblade. I also kinda have an OCD for fully completing games. I have for example 100 percented Ocarina of time more times than I can count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom