• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
omg tom is **** talking hoooooly helllllllllllllllllllllll any way besides TOMs weak tash talking

frank

frank

frank

update on vid please

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Awww, I miss dodgeball... and dodgeball where headhunting is encouraged, too.

Did everyone else here love to play dodgeball in elementary school? My friends and I used to get in a lot of trouble. Whenever one of us beaned someone in the head, they'd go crying to the teacher... then whoever threw the ball would go off to the principal... Hell, whenever we threw the ball too hard, and made someone cry, we'd get busted.

Ah, good times... ^_^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I used to be sux at dodgeball in elementary, until I learned that all of my class mates threw like wussies. Then catching the balls and hitting them was no problem. \

And then in middle school we played dodgeball and we played on cement and it was all about headhunting....but we couldn't hit the girls in the head. I'm pretty sure most of us followed that rule.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
stfu about the vid the new software i got is fricking rugged.... so much **** on it >.< still playing around with it.... i mite even put the first crew battle too cause ya... using those footage to play around with the editing software

bryant eugene rhodney dude dodgeball today was hella fun lol imma try to bring more of the boys down next time i think theyll like it as much as me and nick did ^^

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
awesome frank
you gotta admit man dball was ChEeRrRy
chheeee!
wed and sat ppl if you guys need info jus hola at yo boii
what it do mang!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ummmm this friday mite be cancelled due to some of us working a night event....
depending on whos working were gonna call it off
more info later

Darkmusician

Smash Master
more info later
Aiyaaaaaa!!! T____T

Well, if you guys have work then it can't be helped. Sounds like you guys have been over worked lately, so I hope you guys don't get sick and stuff. Hope you have time to relax.

I wish I had more time to smash with my crew. If only school had no classes, just 2 midterms and a final.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
stfu about the vid the new software i got is fricking rugged.... so much **** on it >.< still playing around with it.... i mite even put the first crew battle too cause ya... using those footage to play around with the editing software

bryant eugene rhodney dude dodgeball today was hella fun lol imma try to bring more of the boys down next time i think theyll like it as much as me and nick did ^^
hahha he called me bryant hahaha

for all you guys who dident come over i fell so bad we had a smash fest std "all night" at myhouse after dodgeball with we had mcdonalds juice chips soda and pizza and icream and abunch of other stuff we skated dude you guys just totaly missied out!!!! all night smash fest ruled!!!!!!!!!!!!! owell too bad told ya!

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
more info later
See what I said Matt?
Boom, cancelled.
Someone please make a back up smash. I need my drug.

Oh, and Bryan...............

you suck. lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
BACK UP SMASH FEST PLAN TO THE RESCUE!!!

This will be put in to motion under the circumstances that Joses place will NOT be available for a smashfest this week Friday. This is just a back up plan.

The back up fest will be at Dexs house. So far we have three TVs, 2 Wiis and 1 cube. We'll need some people to bring copies of games. I don't know when it will start and everything, but according to Dex we can stay till pretty late and stuff. I will assume responsibility for picking up whomever will be in town. My car can only fit 4 passengers max.

Oh yeah, and I would really appreciate it if you would donate some gas money to my car. Any amount is fine. ( loose change, $100.00, whatever) I'm just really burning my wallet filling up my tank all the time. Thanks.

So yeah, Dex says that we can fit about 15 people or so at his place. Just FYI. But yeah this is only back up kine. So that's all I'll post for now. But yeah...it feels good to have a back up plan.

I finally FINALLY beat Shoyos fox today! More than once too. Although Shoyo, you are still the more dominant player than I. I think you had like 5 times the number of wins I had. We're both improving a lot. Props to your fox. =D

And now I am homework. @_@

-Bobby

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, I got beat, not once, but twice! Matt was being a b­­­­itch in the first one, but whatever. Pissed me off none the less. Man, his controller is loose like [insert mother joke here]
Good games today though. Sheik is a cheap w­h­or­e! Got a lot of practice today, but it's hard playing a sheik.

Alright Dex, you pwnzor!
I'll bring up a disk if we need one~
Oh, and shotgun!

FireFly

Smash Lord
lolol i can bring my little gamecube with the screen if theres a lot of people that wanna play.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
muhahahahahahah thx frank nick and arvin for comming to dodge ball shiz was crazy!!!! but if anyone else up for it this saturday theres a prediction of about 69 people goin gene made a list at school and was 69 peoples names... and we still asking people so hopefully if everyone goes all hells ganna break loose and nick i wont forget your sun chips haha wait i dont think he goes on the boards...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Uhhh, actually Joel, we rarely play smash anymore. If we do play it's like impromtu kine and it's usually in the evening. This is mainly due to the fact that most of us are busy during the day, and that we are usually playing Yugioh GX Spirit Caller on the DS. Oh yeah and most of us are actually going to work and class when we're supposed to. It's pretty scary to think about. @_@ I'd go to work more if I wasn't coughing up a lung.

I did speak to Frankie last night Dex, and he wasn't sure yet on Joses house. He did say most likely not though. Sorry, that's all I know.

I need a day off badly...before I die, or my head caves in. -_-

-Bobby

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Alrighty guys. The fest (wherever it will be) is only a few days away.

Terence I already talked to, and Shoyo has called shotgun.

For anyone else that is coming and wants to ride in my uber 95 toyota, please post, PM, IM, text, or call me by Thursday night. This is just so that I don't have to do any last minute running around picking up people etc. It's a pain.

I'll post meeting place and time later. Count on Ala moana and by sears/longs drugs. I'll confirm that later.

Can't wait for friday. Everyone is getting a very high charged $ Kick! ^_^

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
long time no see guys. Is anyone going to EVO 2007 in august at Vegas? the 808 yekken crew will be going and i was wondering if anyone was going for smash.

Top Bottom