• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Variyen

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, soooo..... anything going on this weekend or next week? I haven 't played smash in so long I'm jonsing for it pretty bad.

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I called up Frankie, but it was too late. The smashfest ended up being at around 8ish due to some dumb stuff. My bad, next time should go different. If there is a next time. >_>

Yeah Tom, there was a smashfest. *Runs*

And Dex(I think) call me Shoyo. A Sho and a yo breh. No need no mana to say that one. Sho, if it's too hard.

PS. Up yours Andrew! Hahah, nah, we go play again next time. Two best-two-out-of-threes. Whoot. And no, I just thought it was another one of your Matthews

FireFly

Smash Lord
no one told me, i had a ride too. >_> you all are gonna get it the next time we all play
ok contact me if anyone has a smashfest my number is 349-0947. make sure you write that down everyone!

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
lol shoyo, ask eugene, archie, all my guys. they KNOW that i wasnt playing right. my proof.........almost losing to bryan.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
shoyo you MOFO!!!
you didn't post anything!
ARG!!!

next time, me and tom are gonna kick your guys' arses just for smashing without us!

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Andrew, you and your Matthews. I never played anyone for a good weekish. I play Matt here down in town, since I don't know Terence or any other players here, and Matt doesn't even like the game. Gimme a break son, I have one person who gets salty to play here, and you have a bunch of village park/waipahu guys to play with. I wasn't necessary close to my peak either. We'll just go have another best out of three, alright? Btw, Bryan isn't that bad.

Kay Tom, I'll call you up next time.

Hahah, ez brah, I stayed over Shawn's, so I never got to post. Bring it anyway though.
Is Shoyo going to get it!? Find out next time, on another smashfest at Ka-po-lei. *Dragon Ball Z music fade*

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
hey andrew and shoyo, i didnt know you guys were on smashboards. This is ed! lol shoyo you're too good haha. Bryan and i gotta gang you again with our falco's lol. You coming to the smash bbq later on this week?

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Hahah, sup Eddie. I never expected you here. Heheh, one post. >_>

And thanks dude. I wasn't playing too well though. I was doing alright at Archie's place though.
Yeah, smash, dodgeball, bbq. Good stuff man. Hope to see you there.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
yawn....your welcome for making your head big =). VP boys are coming.

+bryan is junk. or, not like he is before. he was good before, then started to work, stopped smash, and now hes back. rusty =P. im serious dude. i might sound like matthew, but nah. matthew is easy to me. talk to eugene. he knows everything. he smashed with so many dudes.(that sounds gay)

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Hahah, yeah, he said you weren't playing too well either. Yeah, so next time then. We can get some smashing time. >_> No pun intended.

Idk, last time I played Bryan was in October, so I thought he got better than before. See how gay it is to live in town? Two known smashers; one salty, other I barely know. No Wii's in stock. Lot's of crazy mokes. Name it buu.

Btw, my head is slender and delicious.

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
yawn....your welcome for making your head big =). VP boys are coming.

+bryan is junk. or, not like he is before. he was good before, then started to work, stopped smash, and now hes back. rusty =P. im serious dude. i might sound like matthew, but nah. matthew is easy to me. talk to eugene. he knows everything. he smashed with so many dudes.(that sounds gay)
lol this is funny i was reading and i saw your earlier post and was like eh screw you andrew but yea dang i dont know gosh this sucks and if im junk ur just as junk cause u play more than me and i wasent even expecting to play that day gene called me up to play dodge ball but we ended up there.

and to help you out andrew. yea shoyo... andrew can do much better than what he was doing at archi's. but the last time i seen him play good was a relly long time but now hes a loser he cant kill anythin except me lol cause i dont play

and andrew shoyo play like a female dog so dont feel to bad.

(a little inside joke) shoyo be for you reply shut up b4 i put u on my fish

i guess ill start playing agian after wrestling season thats like in march though

and if u havent guessed i its bryan used to be Kibou but i dont deserve that name cause i suck at the moment when i get better then ill go back to the old name or ill just keep this name idont relly care

Shoyo enough with the moke talking lol

and yea andrew shoyu can do better than what he was doing

ps what i relly want to see is a crew battle between the so called waipahu people and the village park people what i had in mind was for waipahu rob, gene ,rod(maybe some one else), and shoyo sience he smashes with us anywayz vs abdrew, archi, molo, and daniel for village park 16 stock but itd be nicer if it was 20 stock so 5v5 but i dont know whos ganna go for waiphu maybe kawika kun lol from bowling gene if you read this you know what im talking bout. and for VP maybe aaron or randall? not shure wich one they want

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
ur gay......you broke over one hundred pages. nah jus joke cuz. HAHA moke talk.

Waipahu dudes should like have 1 combined crew but with in it have 2. VP and other waipahu. idk. things just running through my mind. im just pissed cause my brother beat my fox........ and he doesnt know crap about Lcancelling, Wavedash, and all that so called "bullcrap" to him. i just lost some motivation this week...tomorrow is sunday, new week, new andrew in smash. hopefully.

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
lol we were thinking that back then when i used to play smash "a lot". well it was a little diffrent though it was like haveing ranks. but we dident include u VP people lol sry

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
BRYAN!! stop farting while you sleep brah. lol , what is rivalry between waipahu/shoyo and vp. You know vp is part of waipahu. lol bryan you're rusty!? blah i hate to see you when you were in your prime.

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Bryan breh, tot u were da kine first. Matthew. Took his last name brah.
No make fun o' meh, I f***ing drop you cuz. Nah, we g. All koo.
Seh moa **** bout meh, I shine u to oblivion(mokes don't say/know/can't spell oblivion). So bettah wach yo bak.

U jus wun salty losah brah. I jus no how u play and da kine.

Crew battle eh? Koo. Sum mahny mach dollahs dea. Nah, maybeh we jus pop sum rich azian kids, I smaht yah?
Bryan, u shud join waipahu side, jus get a bit bettah. Ed can go VP side.

Hahah, Andrew. I go scrap wit dat nu Andrew den. Cheee pono~

Bryan u stink kine buu! Eh Ed, we no rivalry hea. We all family and we all pray to pele fo da mana, so we steh koo. Haha, Eugene, you and your mana. Anyway, yeah, I just wanted to play Andrew from before. No more rivalry, this is the first time. I never knew what VP stood for until I read Ed's post. >_>
Bryan wasn't much better anyway. *Runs*

Edit: Man, typing moke is hard stuff.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
so guys, make sure you guys post shizzle info about smashfest asap cuz.

I talking to everyone!
If you going smash i like kno, bruddah cuz.

Tired of only training mode

Oh yeah, ma names Dexter for those who aint knowin me.
hit me up on AIM or something (UltimateAnubisGX)

i like be in the know guys, so you guys can lose to me.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey everyone! Name's Bobby! If all goes well I should be able to attend the upcoming smash fest this week. I'm really looking foward to it! Happy New Year everyone! Nice to meet you all! And thank you to Omega Angel for all the help and info! I really appreciate it!

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Just hit midnight-ish! What am I doing online!?

Oh well, happy new year all of Hawaii~ Aloha~!

No problem Bobby.

Whoa, it's the Gimpyfisher! Hey there, mr booser. Shoyo, Tom's worst enemy here... >_> Well, not really.

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
lol woooooooooooooooo happy new year started off good!!!!!!!

its the new year idc any more ill just play smash ill bring my cube to work and play dureing break time and kill my co-workers... wooooooooooooo!

its the new year and its time for me to play smash agian!!! anyone wanna play smash now? my house but i work at 5 lol k never mind ill kill computers but if people shows up at my house COOL!

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
happy new year all! may your year be blessed and smashful! i leave for arizona on friday so if anyone knows me and wants to smash, gotta be before then!

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
bleh. shoyo, just so you know, i never did read ckits guide to fox. you grab game a lot. and i just read thats what you should do lol. so blah blah, i have better tech skill and you just know how to beat guys. but still, you havent seen my supersaiyan + kayoken yet lol.

ill see you next time

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Alright Bryan! Good job! Hopefully, you can get your so called skills back! heheh

Ed, I don't think I can make it tomorrow, but Wednesday, I might be there around 4. Hope you're still there to play.

Tech skill is nothing compared to mindgames man. I admit you have the shdl and legde hop laser well. I rely more on physical attacks, rather than your shdl-tack-on-damage tactic. Btw, I never read that guide either, nor omnigamer's. I only looked at the list of fox techniques. I rather have my own playstyle than to have one that a semi good player thinks is good. Only grabbed you because you were always open for one, yet not enough for the up smash. But I do admit, fox's grab is the s***! Grab son, ups your game a bit, I guess. Grabs are one of the faster moves of fox, though all his moves are pretty fast. Well, see how you improve/do better next time.

PS. I made a new years topic, bungholes!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
you guys talk a lot of smack.... give me game time thats all i want and pppssssssshhhhhh working = not a reason for becoming junk in smash the LIVEWIRE crew are working ppl and we still melt faces.... cept tom cause he dont work but he semi melts faces to bad his a dthrow knee wh0re.... WH0RE WH0RE WH0RE!!!!!! ya tom i hope u see this!!!!! lol

but seriously lets smash been awhile since i played (last time is when shoyo came to kapolei's smashfest) i get idea tho

waipahu + vp + shoyo VS Kapolei

yaaaaa that sounds fun ^^

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Hahah, gotta give it to Frankie. His awsome plans. man, what's happening this friday? Man, I need to smash with you guys again. Think I got a bit better.

Oh and meet Bobs. He wants to smash with us. Darkmusician(Bobs, you remind me of yugioh!). Anyway, I'd like to meet him and I know you do too Frankie and everyone else! So if you can, pick us up for a friday smashfest!

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
waipahu + vp + shoyo VS Kapolei and ....scott may be adrian....and terence ..... yea sounds gud ....

tekken any one

Top Bottom