• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii Melee PR (Updated Jul, 2015)

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
then you need to become the best player in hawaii and have the everyone bow down to my knees attitude because that's what makes a champ. in fact, if you think you are the best in hawaii. that's already a good start.

FireFly

Smash Lord
influences - Zelgadis

specialties - walk, turn around forward smash

edit:
"the best will only be recognized through the ppl not by the cockiest person"

the people that recognize shoyo as the best - himself

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Dexter=AnubisGX
ANGUS BURGER LMFAO!!!

And I was gonna suggest Arvin and Scotty but they stopped playing much longer than Bryan did so never mind that.

I can't wait to get the brawl monthlies started so we can have a real point system.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
wat makes you think your better than me terence..... i placed higher than you in every tourny there was in hawaii

just cause i stopped playing doesnt mean i lost my pride......

and and konbanwah from japan ^^v

Darkmusician

Smash Master
It's Konbanwa Frankie. Cause I'm anal like dat. nyan :p jk jk

Japan the land of my dreams.

And Idk how the hell I ended up 6th. I guess it's because it was only AFTER Hawaii tournaments that I actually stopped sucking. T_T

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
haha so that's why we have our panels to decide. i didn't come up with this stuff all by myself.

edit: it's just that frankie retired after the play and trade tourneys and i kept improving at the same time. i think the last time we actually played each other was one night at jose's garage and we had a long section of falco vs jiggs/IC. i think i had more wins but those matches were fairly close so i am not gonna say more. i guess i will just let the other people decide.

and if we should move bobby higher... it's the same problem where other players backed down and bobby kept it real and became stronger...

first time using edit in a while.

FireFly

Smash Lord
its so hard to decide when we dont have tournaments and people retire/dont play serious

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
the thing about having tourneys too often is that it feels like the top players are hustling the lesser players and their money.

regarding to genesis, some of us have pre regged and really looking forward to see what the outside world looks like. (i personally have been to oc3 already.) however, we have problems with money, conflict with summer school and jobs. we shall see if we could resolve them and make it to genesis.

Grunt

Smash Master
the thing about having tourneys too often is that it feels like the top players are hustling the lesser players and their money.
That's why you have a bunch. that way eventually, the top players wont have to hustle the other players cuz they'll be good then.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
even when we don't have tournaments, the same bunch of players gather weekly and play for a good 4-5 hours anyway. but yeah i will try to host more tournaments. however it's not just my call because i personally need my friends to bring equipments in general in order to make things happen.

oh, i played ka master when he visited his bro that studies in hawaii. yeah i think he is coming here this or next week.

Pakpak

Smash Cadet
terence i thought at first you wanted to do the tournies biweekly?
i can help you t.o. sometimes too

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
haha indie dave lol. I wanna play ur ness again for reals this time lol. My bad on the last time.

m2 ness or m2 fox lol.

Im comin out to hawaii for sure sometime this summer to see all you *****es again

indie_dave

Smash Ace
yeah i really wanna play you guys too

move to hawaii Connor you'd make PR easy

Kline you'd be above me at least :D

the REAL one anyway

joel would say otherwise but he's full of crap LOL

i'm way too high on that list

armalite is objectively better than me, and imo a lot of other guys are as well

this summer i'll be at army basic training tho

won't be back til christmas...might visit cali then, so keep it alive for me plz :>

don't forget: current metagame = current active tourney scene

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
yeah a tournament could be easily ran if we had a venue. if you are willing to participate then we are willing to host. it really sucks when a tourney is host but people don't wish to join and choose to play friendlies instead.

Top Bottom