• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone played over 4,999 or 10,000 matches?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Am I allowed to count the matches on a previous wii? I have awful luck with the wii, I've had 3 now...and I had TONS of matches on the other one. Then the matches from the last while.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Basically, I had to get a new wii because my old one had a sound problem lol. So I had matches on that one.

My first wii had a graphics card problem, and I got it on the launch date (and then it died a total of 3 days later).

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I would've had about 30K+ matches but I can't count the matches count I lost due to 2 data loses. Currently on my valid save I have 6,539 matches. I play Basic Brawl with randoms too much.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Come to think of it, I remember when I got into the competitive scene, I started training really hard against the CPU Fox in 4 stock matches (Melee)

After a few weeks, I broke the mark where you get a notice for playing 1 bout per cent played. I already must've had AT LEAST a couple thousand matches from casual play.

I broke this record in Brawl in just the first few weeks. Probably before May. Based off that, I'm pretty confident that considering the all nighters and the long Smashfests at my house, I've played over 100k matches.

Albert.

Smash Master
My lens reader is broken but I most assuredly have 50,000 plus and then another couple thousand at a college roommate's wii in boston.

My matches played: actual skill ratio is embarrassing.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
around 240k on one wii and 370k on another wii

about 200 of those were offline

about 80% of those numbers were from basic brawl/team battle

about 150 1v1s over friend mode

dont forget that basic brawl/team matches theres a 2min timer so its very easy to rack up matches

Top Bottom