• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Halloween!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like how Spelt knew which one was Fluttershy.
I like how people pretend these things are hard to figure out so they can give the illusion that they're completely clueless on the subject.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do you prefer Wet Seal? They're much ****tier, but you lose the video game choices, and just get generic "Sexy Cop" or "Alice in Stipperland". HotTopic has the less-****ty-but-still-trap-worthy clothing, but it usually has a pop culture twist to it.
Lol. Trap-worthy. Brings up many fond memories of my high school days.

I'm a loser, so I don't make costumes. I just buy. Honestly, Halloween is cool because you're allowed to look disturbing, and no one would look twice.
I guess normal people would buy their costumes out of convenience. I just happen to know some serious arts people who always make their own outfits. A couple years back, a friend of mine made her own cold virus costume. I was disappointed because I wanted her to be herpes instead.

And I knew a couple guys who made a Twin Towers costume that they couldn't wear (for obvious reasons).

I'm a bigger loser because I'm the one who shows up to a party in normal clothes and says, "What, this is my costume."

I like how people pretend these things are hard to figure out so they can give the illusion that they're completely clueless on the subject.
I'm being completely honest. I have no clue what a Fluttershy is. The only pony I can name is Firefly from the original series.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Lol. Trap-worthy. Brings up many fond memories of my high school days.
It was a lot esier to do at age 15, but I can still get by at 18 for an ugly girl. Haha.

I guess normal people would buy their costumes out of convenience. I just happen to know some serious arts people who always make their own outfits. A couple years back, a friend of mine made her own cold virus costume. I was disappointed because I wanted her to be herpes instead.

And I knew a couple guys who made a Twin Towers costume that they couldn't wear (for obvious reasons).

I'm a bigger loser because I'm the one who shows up to a party in normal clothes and says, "What, this is my costume."
I WOULD make my own, but honestly? I don't have skills. I could TRY to make something, but the sheer frustration that would ensue when I mess up on something you can't fix wouldn't be worth it.

Briimstone

Smash Rookie
My final tradition is to go to Cedar Point and ride coasters and attend the Halloweekends they have. It's nothing scary, but it's all part of the Halloween fun. I need to go to a Haunted House though just for the heck of it.
\
Have you ever gone to Fright Fest? I've heard that's not too bad for the holiday.

Anyway, if anyone cares, I'm dressing up as Peter Pan this year.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm gonna be at home playing the **** out of Sonic Generations.
Happy Halloween indeed. :applejack:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Happy Halloween, everybody! My plans?
1. Go to party dressed up as Me (Scary O_O)
2. Go to store about buy craploads of Skittles and Monsters.
3. Hook up XBox 360
4. Play CoD Black Ops Zombie mode with friends for 6 to 7 hours straight.
5. Have instant karma due to Monsters and Skittles and fall asleep afterwards.

But that karma is so beautiful...

Top Bottom