• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hanenbow, what do you think of it?

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
There are no words to explain how much I hate this stage. Hanenbow is one of the four stages I hate playing with a passion, right up there with 75m, Mario Bros, and Rumble Falls.

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
The platforms are incredibly short, and they constantly change their slope. It's very difficult to play on, which can be either a pro or a con, depending on how you look at it.

And Mario 101, you're signature: You have no mains, but 8 secondaries?
*sigh* take a second look. Look where I have the word "main." If you can't find it then I've lost all hope in the human race.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Hanenbow is perhaps the worst idea ever in the history of Smash.
It sucks as much as Pichu
If I'm ever forced to play on it, I'm pretty sure I'll eject my disk immediantly, and put it somewhere where Hanenbow will never be shown on my TV.

And that's how much it SUCKS.
This. Fix'd for justice (I like Smash 64.)

I hate Hanenbow. It's a terrible stage to play on, the water is misleading, and it's just...bleh.

That, and I never played Electroplankton, so I have absolutely no nostalgic connection to the stage.

A-DooM

Smash Cadet
I dont really mind it that much, its colourful and looks nice, its only really good for characters with good airiels, i find on it every once in a while.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This. Fix'd for justice (I like Smash 64.)

I hate Hanenbow. It's a terrible stage to play on, the water is misleading, and it's just...bleh.

That, and I never played Electroplankton, so I have absolutely no nostalgic connection to the stage.
So the only reason you hate it is because you can't figure out that the water on the stage isn't real after the first time you fell 'in'?

Chaos Carnivale

Smash Rookie
I like how it looks, i like the sound, but the stage design itself isn't that fancy, y'know. Well, it's okay, but it's too...crazy. You keep falling too often and it's confusing. But i can play it. No probs.

Skink

Smash Apprentice
I love the level. I play it pretty much whenever I get the pick of the level amongst my friends. I love the music and the look. Pretty much the only thing that bothers me is that skullbash glitches, and thunder isn't really useful very often.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i hate hanebow: multiple platforms, cant swim in water, and my friends always camp

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
I don't like it. It's just....unplayable...kinda...dont liek it....no liek..no liek...
But seriously i dont get why hanenbow / mario bros / 75m but why not for example Dedede's arena? That alone'd be better then those three.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Hanenbrow has to be the worst stage ever made in the history of Smash. It's a stupid stage with stupid gimmicks. Who wants to fight there when people just wanna beat the **** out of the leaves?

At least Mario bros makes the experience quick and painless.

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
it's not as bad as everyone says.
as soon as you learn that you can't swim in that water, then it's really easy to just treat it as a normal stage. it's basically just platforms, that you can grab the edge of. people just hate it because they suck at adjusting.

The Falconator

Smash Cadet
Hanenbrow is the worst stage ever created. I hate it beyond belief. It's boring, musics lame, and those little pink annoying things that fly around the stage makes me want to brawl someone...:mad:

AlexX

Smash Ace
Hanenbrow has to be the worst stage ever made in the history of Smash. It's a stupid stage with stupid gimmicks. Who wants to fight there when people just wanna beat the **** out of the leaves?
God FORBID they make a UNIQUE stage...

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I don't like the stage but I don't hate it either. There are fake branches (which confuse me) and fake water (which got me killed the first time I played the stage). But, it has random music and the platforms are interesting.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
I like the ever changing music!

...but I hate the stage, otherwise.
Did I mention that when you hit the platforms, they move? WUT.
Only characters with excellent recovery can always recover.

Definitely not on my Top 3 worst stages, though.
It's on my Top 5 instead.

Yoshima

Smash Cadet
It's an ok stage... I wouldn't say I LIKE it but it's just ok to me. Definetly not a stage for a serious battle, but more for fun I guess. :ohwell:

Tyser

Smash Champion
It's pretty bad for tournaments. I like playing there when I decide to play FFA with my non competitive friends though.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
I love a good gimmick stage.
And this IS a good gimmick stage. So fun and beautiful.

Top Bottom