• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hallucinations, Dreams, and Paranormal Stuff

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
I think that I'd have to say my most bizarre dream involved a dark room with a giant television screen multiple stories high. I was playing Super Mario World on it and there were a bunch of flamingos playing on garbage can drum sets in the area surrounding me.

I'm seriously not kidding about that one.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
My dream was so wierd last night. I was a black guy on Jepoardy. I think I was my friend Jimauri but I'm not sure. The crowd was yelling "tell the truth!" IDK what it means. I dont even really talk to him anymore.

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
About 2 weeks ago, I woke up in the morning, then fell asleep again because I was tired and dreamed I woke up in my room. I felt some sort of pressure on the back left of my head I believe and I heard somewhere from the left something like this, "your shaders are mine". I remember trying to put my hand behind my head to lift it off but I couldn't get a grip, it was like pressuring my hand down when I tried to lift it up.

It was SO weird, it felt like someone else owned me. And the pressure on my head. It felt so real. I think the reason why I think it said "your shaders are mine" was because I think it was a reference to graphics cards shaders, and he was sapping away my brain to add shaders to himself (who knows?).

And then I woke up laying on my back like I was in my dream....hmmm.

I have more but I don't want to tldr you guys.

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream where the Crocodile Hunter was guiding me on scaling a mountain Spiderman style, except I'd lose my grip and fall to my death, resulting in that feeling you get where you jerk awake right as you feel that falling sensation, and then you feel ******** cause you just had a spasm.

I had that dream like every night when i was 13-14ish

FuryX

Smash Cadet
well for hallucinations when i get really tired i see after images of things and i also see stuff that aren't there in the corner of my eye. for dreams i tend to have lots of nightmares with demons and hell. so i frequently die in my dreams such as one were i was running away from a clawed demon, which looked like a hunter from RE. anyways when he finally caught up to me and tackled me to the floor and proceeded to slice my stomach open until i was a mangled bloody mess on the floor; i ended up waking up as i died. that was one of the less violent ones that i could remember and the others have more demonic stuff that i don't feel like explaining.

for one of my happier dreams i was iron man, flying at the speed of sound to various places and avoiding all injuries when crashing into things for fun and punching people miles away. :laugh:

for my best dreams there are the ones when i get to make out with really hot girls and then ...... do stuff with them.

EDIT: almost forgot this one, but once i had a really complex dream of me going through an entire 7 hour day of school, going home, doing my daily routine (bathroom, food, comp, xbox, friends house) and everything was perfect as if it wasn't a dream. there was only a slight blur but other then that everything was visually perfect. i even played gears of war online and played people with gamer tags i have never seen before. it ended when i got back from my friends house and it turned out i woke up to just beginning my day; although it was not similar.

PKlucas84

Smash Cadet
i hallucinate a lot for no apparent reason
but i once had this really strange hallucination wen i was 8 where a small
hole formed in the wall of my room and a bunch of demonic clowns came
out and then just jumped out the window

as dreams go my strangest dream was about a year ago just before i moved
my closet door fell of its hinges and came to life
wherever it stood still then opened itself up was a black hole
i ran out of my hous and down the street i found a hobo who threw up on me
then disintegrated.A pack of wolves then formed from his molecules and right before
they attacked me i woke up on the floor
it was freaky

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Ever since i was a little kid I have always seemed to get natural highs while on moon bounces with dim light. And when that happens i see crazy ****.

Also salvia helps a bit lol.

That's crazy, I couldn't begin to describe the things I've seen while on that stuff. Inexplicable things.

Overload

Smash Lord
I have never really had a serious hallucination. I kinda want to know what it's like

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
IDK what to call this but it felt very paranormal.

I used to take ambien to help me sleep, but the first few days all it did was make me high.

Anyways, on ambien, it's 1am... I'm in the kitchen and for some reason I feel compelled to turn off or unplug everything in the room.

I end up walking into one of the corners of the room. Microwave on one side, counter on the other...

Anyways, not sure why I'm venturing to that part of the room but when I get there... I'm stuck.

Yes, stuck. Or trapped I guess. I felt an invisible wall behind me that I was unable to get through. There was seriously only enough room for me too keep turning around, like I was in a triangle.

I was stuck there for a good 30min, too. I had no idea what was going on. @_@

WiiLoveChris

Smash Rookie
This is what /x/ on 4chan's for :p

Well I had a dream once I was in my old home in Florida and I went outside and there was a bunch of dead angels that were puking then my dad came up to me and said he was kicking me out because I killed my mom...

It happened about 5 years ago and my mom's still alive.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well this happened while I was sleeping and suddendly woke up...

this actaully happened a few years back, and while I was in bed I kept hearing a strange noise (not a normal one), which was the sound of my bed border reclining against the wall back and forth, as I slept through the night I kept hearing it but though nothing of it, but as soon as I opened my eyes (around 3 a.m) I saw this strange shadow behind my bed where my bed border is, and though to myself (OMG what is that!?) after seeing that I felt scared and immediatly closed my eyes very tighly and didn't wanna move for the rest of the night until dawn

so basically I think this might have been some kind of ghost that was probably trying to communicate something which was really weird

Darkslash

Smash Master
Strangest dream which im not making up. Keeps telling me to inject some serum into Pokemon anime main characters. NO IDEA WHY!!!!

any ways I had this Paranormal experience. I went to sleep in my bed and woke up on the couch with the T.v on.

SuperRacoon

Smash Journeyman
The strangest dream I have ever had

It was snowing.
A prophet is talking to the people, and for some reason I am in the elite guard standing upon the stage. I was standing somewhat out of sight of everyone. I remember pulling out a knife that I had concealed. Keeping the knife hidden I crept towards the prophet until I was close enough to lunge forth and plunge the knife into his throat. As he collapsed to the ground there were screams of terror and people were shouting "traitor". The other elite guards then came at me with their swords, I drew mine and fought viciously, I'm not sure how many I killed before ran away in terror and there was general panic in the crowd. Everyone was fleeing before me except two young boys who must have been the ages of 13 and 15 who charged at me foolishly. I pushed the older one aside and stabbed the younger in the stomach. The older boy fled.
I remember clearly what the younger boy said to me as he was dieing, "you, monster, how could you do this" I was about to explain to him why I did it when I woke up.

Sworddancer9034

Smash Apprentice
I once had this nightmare where I kept trying to wake up from it, but every time I "woke up" I was really still asleep. The nightmare part was basically me trying to wake up from it, but I just couldn't. I was basically trapped in my own dream, and in the dream I became really frustrated because of it. I must of "woke up" ten times before I really woke up.

Also in the same dream, there was a lot of paranormal stuff. For exemple: my mom was in the dream, doing bills at a desk, and she knew I was asleep. But she said that I couldn't wake up from it and when I expressed how frustrated I was to her, she just made a very loud evil sounding laugh in a very evil looking way. Other paranormal stuff in the dream: all around my house there was thousands of books and papers everywhere, and also none of the sinks in my house had any drains, and in one of the sinks there was a phone stuck halfway in it. It was argubally the worst nightmare I've had thus far.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Most of my dreams I forget. Its only recently that I've begun to remember them.
There are some good wierd ones though. One time, I remember when I was 9, i had a dream where I was punching this guy, and as I woke up, I punched the wall.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I only remember two dreams, one of them vividly enoguh to tell you what happened from teh time to when i wake up, but one dream (which I call the good one) I was a Pikachu, it felt awesome.

The other dream went like this...

I walking around somewhere, it looked like a desert because it had that color of sand (that's probably from me living in Vegas.), minding my own business when I come across a bunch of corpses. Some of those were just random people, but as I begin to scan the premises, I see people I recognize, to mention a few my mother, and two really good friends (both of them happening to be women, I'll explain why that matters later). I start to shout to myself, "Oh my God, who did this to you?!" a second later, this dark figure just happens to catch my eye, i think it could have been Death as I interpret him in a black cloak. On instinct I just yell "who are you...did you do this?!" the creature did nothing except nod its head, the next thing I say is "you *******, you will pay for this! I'll send you right back to Hell where you belong!!" I charge the creature, just throwing a flurry of punches and kicks, hoping to obliderate it. To try and finish it off I grabbed it by the head, threw it down on the ground, and started stomping on it. After a while it looked like I had killed it, it didn't move, and it was about as flat as the ground, so then I spit on the thing as if I was done looking at the thing. I start walking to the corpses, I kneel down, and then I make a speech, all I could remember what I said was "I am sorry I couldn't save you people, I just wish I had more time to tell you thank you for showing me kindness, maybe if you weren't dead we could've -" As I said before I don't remember howt he rest of the speech went but after I finished it the next thing I know is there are afterimages of the creature, I was stunned like I couldn't move, then I only see one of it again and then he grabs me by the throat and begins to choke me. I start to talk to the thing, it got really hard to speak since he was cutting off the flow of my oxygen, but I said "**** you...you monster, don't...you know when you are...dead...?" those periods there meant where I felt exgrutiating pain and I had to stop for a second, and after a little bit of more time, thing started to looked blurry, so I could only think. I said to myself " I am sorry, everybody, please forgive me, I could not find...retribution...maybe...when we are in heaven...I'll make it up...some...how..." The dream ends there and I wake up.

I am sorry that was so long and I am almost done, I just have to tell you why some of the dream might've happened. The reason I believe I think I had said "thank you for showing me kindess" to these two friends was because I met them in my freshman year of high school, now I was scarred because of all the shows I watch about how high school was going to suck because you would get beat up by bullies, girls would laugh at you, and how the guys with glasses (nerds) don't make any friends, but they were all sterotype, and these two showed me different, they were both 18, somehow I guess being myself, they just liked me, they said I was funny, had more respect for the women at the school than any of the other boys had to offer, and even though it is summer break, they said that we would be together again as a small group of friends next year.

Off topic, tremble at my wall of text!!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Thanks for posting and keeping this thread alive, everybody! All of your dreams were really interesting.

Fortunately, I just remembered about something weird that happened to me once. It wasn't a dream, but it was either a hallucination, or something very paranormal. One time, I was in my room, but it was in my old house. I was trying very hard to get to sleep, but I just couldn't. I think I kept lying in bed until about 2:00 AM, and then I started getting really hot. However, I didn't want to come out from under the blanket, because I was little (kind of), and still afraid of bad things being in dark rooms. I finally got so hot that I decide it would probably be all right to lift up the blanket a tiny little bit. However, it wasn't all right. A dark figure jumped up and looked like it was going to attack me, and although I couldn't see much, I could see a little bit of some white fangs on the figure. It screamed at me at the same time. It scared the crap out of me, and so I hid under my blanket for the rest of the night. Until I finally got to sleep, I kept on hearing some creaking, like an old rocking chair or something.

And that's it. For some dreams, I have two. There's this one, which I had last night:

I was in a temple, which looked a lot like Ganon's Tower from Ocarina of Time. My friend was with me, and we were both aware that we were inside a video game of some sort, and that if we lost, we would literally die. We proceeded through a door, which was like the doors in Ganon's Tower as well, only they had whale heads on them. We got into the next room, and then did a lot of things that I can't remember at all. After all that, we went outside. We then saw a giant monster thingy smashing the temple. Then, an army of people who were on our side approached us. Some guy (which I think was the leader) said something like, "If that thing smashes the temple before we get that part, then we're doomed!" I have NO idea what the "part" was of, but in my dream, we both seemed to have understood it well. The leader continued, "There's a time limit, and their magic is making it unknown to us! We're all going in with you, and we have to hurry!" My friend and I nodded, and then we saw my friend's dad, who said to him, "Keep them safe, son." By that, I can confirm that he meant to not let all of the troops die. So we went inside, where some debris was falling. All the troopers were shooting at the enemy monsters, and they gave us a signal to go on to the next room. We did so, and then we saw a cross between a walrus and a pig... in a business suit. He pointed at us and said, "Hey, guys, wanna buy something here?" I remember that we really didn't want to buy anything, and we didn't have the time. So we shot him and went into the next room. Afterwards, we saw a a big, huge whale. In a cloak. And I forgot how it all ended.

Technically, it didn't end. For some reason, I apparently had to get the last "part" from another world. So, I remember walking across a deserted skatepark and into... LUIGI'S MANSION?! Yeah... So I went into the Kitchen, and it turned out that there was a secret room accessible from it. I went in there, and it was a bathroom. There was even a water elemental ghost flying around. I remember saying to myself, "Wow, I forgot all about this room for years!" I also remember that I knew there was a portrait ghost in there. So, a female portrait ghost popped out of the toilet and chased me into another room.

That's all I remember.

My wall of text is bigger than Kinzer's! Lol!

EDIT: AUGH!! I forgot my second one!

This is a nightmare I had a while ago this summer. It's the most horrible nightmare I've ever had in my life, too.

Basically, some random little kid walked into my room and forced me to erase my Smash Bros. Melee data...

:'(

Good thing it wasn't real...

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Once I had a fever and hallucinated an enormous bee (torso size) flying towards me, then landing on me.

Once I smoked salvia and got sucked out of the room I was in in to some sort of void where I had no body and all there was was an massive Ferris wheel.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I've had some weird dreams... lol.

There was one when I was a little kid where I was in a car with my family and we were driving over this bridge like thing (actually it was more like that ghost stage in Mario Kart 64), there was water visible under it, and it was snowing and icy. The car drove off the edge, and I woke up.

It was probably signifying my fear of bridges and falling off... I've always been scared of that, and perhaps that's why I'm VERY scared to drive. But I don't know what the snow/ice was for... I like snow and ice, and I always have!

Also, since my family dog died last December, I've had a lot of dreams with her in it... Even some as her coming back from the dead... Pretty creepy. I know what they're telling me: I regret not having loved her all of that much until the last few months of her life. :(

Sworddancer9034

Smash Apprentice
I don't really remember my dreams anymore. But I use to remember them all of the time as a child. Possibly because 99.9% of my dreams are nigtmares and as a child nightmares had more of an impact on me. Unlike Pluvia, my subconscious wants me dead.

slave1

Smash Lord
OK so i have a bazillian instances of deja vu. the most recient was when i was repelling at Zions national park. i was at the bottom of one of the repell sights and i looked up. my dad was comming down. i stopped then said "holy crap i have seen this before" to our Guide. that is the most recient. but it happens all the time with me.

anyways wierd paranormal things. i have one of those. seems to me no one has a story so i will put mine.

Me and my friend were out side playing hide form cars (you know try not to be seen by the cars as they pass) ans we look into the distance and there is a jiant green orbe ball thing. it left a trail like a comet does, except it was green. we watched it for a few minutes, (oh yea it was also moving up, you know like towards the sky not the ground) then i told my friend to go out and get the camera his family has. but by the time he got back it was gone.

wierd

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Your wall of text is only bigger than mine because you put spaces between your lines, and you are telling two storeis...as for something else to contribute to the OT, I got nothing sadly... :( Okay all I can tell you is that when I had that dream were I was a Pikachu, I did a lot of running, from what I don't remember, but it was still awesome to feel so agilic!

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I had another paranormal experience last night, except this one disturbed me greatly.

I was sitting in my room, reading a comic book, when I heard something like a voice in the back of my head. I ignored it at first, but it started getting louder and screaming things like "HELP ME!" "MAKE HIM STOP!"

I only slept three hours after that.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I once had a really high fever while in high school. I went to bed like normal, but woke up somewhere around 2:00AM and looked down at my arms: there were wooden tubes coming out of them like spikes. I started to frantically pull them out (they were in my torso too) and it just felt awful; I could feel them tearing out. I lost my balance and teetered over my bed and when I caught myself, all of them were gone.

It was pretty bad :(

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
heres my best dreams

1) if i remeber correctly, i was walking down a familiar road in neworleans, it was quiet. i went to explore place i wanted to. later on i was in the future(you know the big building and such, ratchet and clank cinerio) i was laying in the hospital, when the people start to chase me for no apparent reason(im guessing i was a lombax) i went thru a series of riding on hover cars over large aybss. then i woke up smiling

2) i was locked in school, the custodian workers didnt let me out. (maybe it was some secret MI6 building) i grew furious and pull off the series of combo i did from fox. i even tried to firefox thru a door. i ended up slaming my head into the door, rubbing my head....

more to come

werid hallucinations

1) i was little at this time. i was dream that i was in my room, as soon as i opened the door, i snake appeared behind the door,i shut the door very quickly. i opened the door again.. at bright light came from that door and a large hand was slowy reaching for me. i woke up in shock and it was my mom hand all along...-_-

2)i woke up pretty early, as i woke up, i saw that my toy gun walked towards me and made weird noises(like a pokemon). i reached for it and it turn out to be a normal toy gun. i freaked out.

Autydragoon

Smash Journeyman
In a circle with Fez, Hyde, Eric and Kelso
I live in Montana so snowboarding is very popular during the winter. Well the other night I had a dream that it was the winter and I was snowboarding. Now it was going really well in my dream but about half way down the mountain my boot falls off. Somehow I keep on snowboarding and I reach the bottom. The whole time I'm freaking out cause i rented the boot. Then for some reason instead of taking an hour long ride home my house is at the bottom of the hill. Then I woke up.

Overload

Smash Lord
I had a crazy dream lat night. I was at a yard sale type thing. There were a ton of video games. There was a shelf full of snes nes and handheld games. I was going crazy looking for earthbound and chrono trigger and stuff. Then all of a sudden as I was looking through the games, they turned into books! I then went searching for them in one of the other rooms and found them. So I started looking through them again and then they turned into something else again, until they were completely gone.
there was also some guy who had a bunch of older consoles, but for some reason painted them. I found a neo geo, for 15 bucks. It worked too, but it was painted purple and teal, but I still was getting it. Then all of a sudden I started to wake up and was like ****. It wasn't real

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
have any of you dreampt (if that's how you spell it) the future? I mean sometimes I have dreams that only last like 10 seconds or so, but then a few days to two weeks later, IT HAPPENS. I remember one where I dreamed about seeing a newspaper where a school softball team won a state championship, then about a week later, I read that same newspaper from my dream. I'm kinda freaked out cause it's happening more now.

Top Bottom