• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hallucinations, Dreams, and Paranormal Stuff

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I had a dream where I unlocked a character called Sheikondorf in melee.She was just Sheik little bit stronger/quicker,she had a cape,her chain was twice as long and on fire,it could also latch to edges.

First thing I did was ring my rival Davo and get him down to show him.I destroyed him and he said he was quitting smash for ever.Then I woke up......

Needles to say I was heartbroken to learn it was a dream(It was ridiculously real)

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I had a dream where I unlocked a character called Sheikondorf in melee.She was just Sheik little bit stronger/quicker,she had a cape,her chain was twice as long and on fire,it could also latch to edges.

First thing I did was ring my rival Davo and get him down to show him.I destroyed him and he said he was quitting smash for ever.Then I woke up......

Needles to say I was heartbroken to learn it was a dream(It was ridiculously real)
Woah!

I read that dream before on another topic about dreaming about Smash, or something. I didn't expect to see you here, for some reason.

Anyways, when I read that before, I lol'd hard at what your friend said in your dream.

I would've been heartbroken, too. I just HATE it when I wake up and realize something good I dreamed about wasn't real. I remember back when I was little, and I wanted a four-wheeler REALLY bad. So one night, I had a dream about getting one; my mom said my new four-wheeler was just behind the house if I wanted to go ride it. I ran to it, found it, and rode it around a lot, then I woke up. I probably felt like crying.

Overload

Smash Lord
have any of you dreampt (if that's how you spell it) the future? I mean sometimes I have dreams that only last like 10 seconds or so, but then a few days to two weeks later, IT HAPPENS. I remember one where I dreamed about seeing a newspaper where a school softball team won a state championship, then about a week later, I read that same newspaper from my dream. I'm kinda freaked out cause it's happening more now.
Don't be freaked out that's a good thing. That kinda reminds me of a recent dream. I dreamt my 4 year old brother was driving the car and I was in it. I tried to reach over and step on the brake but I accidentally hit the gas and we were outta control. Then the next day on the news it says a 3 year old drove his parents car into somebody's house. Nobody was hurt though.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I had a crazy dream this morning. I was playing Melee, and I was playing as Foxy versus a level one Falco. You know that glitch where if you run to the end of FD and shine, it will act like a shine and sound like it, but not have a blue hexagon around the character? Well, I was playing on FD, trying to do that glitch. I couldn't pull it off, so I gave up and ran to the middle of the stage and shined, but I held the B button in. All of the sudden, this HUGE orange power bubble formed around my Foxy, and I started flying around the stage (it was kind of like Pikachu's Final Smash). Then, Falco did the same thing, and we started playing "bumper cars" with our power bubbles. It seemed EXTREMELY real. It had the exact same look and graphics and everything, and everything seemed exactly like real life, up until the power bubbles formed. I'm serious!

Overload

Smash Lord
I had a crazy dream this morning. I was playing Melee, and I was playing as Foxy versus a level one Falco. You know that glitch where if you run to the end of FD and shine, it will act like a shine and sound like it, but not have a blue hexagon around the character? Well, I was playing on FD, trying to do that glitch. I couldn't pull it off, so I gave up and ran to the middle of the stage and shined, but I held the B button in. All of the sudden, this HUGE orange power bubble formed around my Foxy, and I started flying around the stage (it was kind of like Pikachu's Final Smash). Then, Falco did the same thing, and we started playing "bumper cars" with our power bubbles. It seemed EXTREMELY real. It had the exact same look and graphics and everything, and everything seemed exactly like real life, up until the power bubbles formed. I'm serious!
It is good to know I'm not the only one that dreams about video games lol

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
This thread should be retitled
"the things you talk about before you fall asleep at a sleep-over thread"

.......Z
......z
.....z
|^0

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember many of my dreams, at least not enough of them to form any coherent story, but the ones I do remember are usually pretty funny/strange,

The most recent one I had had me sitting in the physics room at my school taking a quiz. I remember my neck was sore, so I looked around and I noticed that no one else but my teacher was there, and I was sitting in the front-left of the classroom (my assigned spot was in the middle-right at the time). Then I "remembered" that I was taking a make-up a quiz.

So I ended up finishing the quiz and I handed it in to my teacher who said to me "tuck your shirt in, you look like a slob." I then looked down and noticed I was wearing my pajamas. This struck as odd for three reasons: 1. while my school did have a "wear your pajamas to school" day, I usually just wore jeans and a t-shirt like everyone else did (we usually had to wear uniforms) and 2. even if "today" was one of those days and I was participating in it, tucking in your shirt was never a requirement and 3. it was after-school when all uniform rules were out of effect anyway.

Then it occured to me that I might be dreaming. I remembered reading somewhere that if you're not sure if you're dreaming or not, that you can look at a digital clock and if it reads gibberish, then you're dreaming. I looked at my watch (digital and analog ftw) and the digitial part read exactly "3:19 46" (46 seconds) and the analog part agreed with the digital.

Then I woke up and I decided to tell my friend about this crazy weird dream I had, we talked for a bit and I hung up and then I woke to discover that THAT was a dream too.

My perception of reality was really screwed up for a while after that.

Overload

Smash Lord
I don't remember many of my dreams, at least not enough of them to form any coherent story, but the ones I do remember are usually pretty funny/strange,

The most recent one I had had me sitting in the physics room at my school taking a quiz. I remember my neck was sore, so I looked around and I noticed that no one else but my teacher was there, and I was sitting in the front-left of the classroom (my assigned spot was in the middle-right at the time). Then I "remembered" that I was taking a make-up a quiz.

So I ended up finishing the quiz and I handed it in to my teacher who said to me "tuck your shirt in, you look like a slob." I then looked down and noticed I was wearing my pajamas. This struck as odd for three reasons: 1. while my school did have a "wear your pajamas to school" day, I usually just wore jeans and a t-shirt like everyone else did (we usually had to wear uniforms) and 2. even if "today" was one of those days and I was participating in it, tucking in your shirt was never a requirement and 3. it was after-school when all uniform rules were out of effect anyway.

Then it occured to me that I might be dreaming. I remembered reading somewhere that if you're not sure if you're dreaming or not, that you can look at a digital clock and if it reads gibberish, then you're dreaming. I looked at my watch (digital and analog ftw) and the digitial part read exactly "3:19 46" (46 seconds) and the analog part agreed with the digital.

Then I woke up and I decided to tell my friend about this crazy weird dream I had, we talked for a bit and I hung up and then I woke to discover that THAT was a dream too.

My perception of reality was really screwed up for a while after that.
that was like this one time I was dreaming, woke up, then woke up again. Freaky.

I sort of had this hallucination once. I was walking up the stairs and was about to turn the corner into my room when I saw a dark figure about 4 feet tall walk into my room. It wasn't very clear and was more like a silhouette.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Every dream I've had recently is about a girl I've had a MAD crush on since the 1st grade. I'm probably just insane.

When I was little, I went to sleep one night, heard my dog (who's now passed) bark once, and suddenly it was morning when I woke up. I thought I must have been asleep for 10 seconds.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
When I was little, I went to sleep one night, heard my dog (who's now passed) bark once, and suddenly it was morning when I woke up. I thought I must have been asleep for 10 seconds.
Something like that happened to me once.

When I was like 9, I got into bed and counted 1-2-3 while blinking once at each number. On 3 it was morning.

I flipped out.

Overload

Smash Lord
Something like that happened to me once.

When I was like 9, I got into bed and counted 1-2-3 while blinking once at each number. On 3 it was morning.

I flipped out.
one time I looked at the time, then I did what felt like a blink, and all of a sudden a few hours had passed

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I always have this really wierd dream that me and someone else are in a car, but the thing is, I really don't know how to drive it in the dream. Once it happened in a road in the forest, and I didnt know how to brake and crashed into a tree. Then I was on a highway and i'm speeding and crash into the car in front of me...

I've had two really wierd dreams though...one was when I was like 9 and I was laying in bed (in my dream) and all of a sudden this huge ladybug is on my light/fan hanging on the ceiling. i couldn't move and all these other little ladybugs were crawling all over me, the whole time the ladybugs were secreting that gross yellow stuff they put out.

The other dream is that i'm outside in my backyard when I see a UFO in between some trees. I get all excited and go towards my door to tell my folks. Suddenly the UFO is over our house, and I run inside. I see my brother floating in midair with this blue kinda stuff around him, and he has alien eyes. I then see my littler brother, and sling him over my shoulder and run upstairs. As i get upstairs, my brother jumps out of my grasp and starts floating with the blue stuff around him, again with alien eyes. I then run out to our back porch where i see my mom as a blue pile of blue stuff with alien eyes.

I have more but...heh.

Overload

Smash Lord
That is like the coolest thing I ever heard. I wish I could do that at will lol. I would freak out if it happened to me.
well it didn't really feel like a normal blink. more like a blink that lasted 3 seconds. It felt like i just closed my eyes for 3 seconds. then a few hours passed

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I've had two really wierd dreams though...one was when I was like 9 and I was laying in bed (in my dream) and all of a sudden this huge ladybug is on my light/fan hanging on the ceiling. i couldn't move and all these other little ladybugs were crawling all over me, the whole time the ladybugs were secreting that gross yellow stuff they put out.
That reminds me of a dream I had when I was... probably two years old. It looked very real. There was this evil-looking ladybug with pincers that kept saying in a dark and scary voice, "Coookiee... COOOKIIIEE..." over and over again. I don't know how, but something in my dream told me the ladybug was going to kill me.

I woke up after it had finally said "cookie" for about the twentieth time. I woke up scared and hid under my bed covers, and I was traumatized for about a week. Now, when I look back to it, it just sounds funny and kind of stupid. But back then, it scared the living daylights out of me.

Still, it was very strange, undeniably very strange.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Someone needs to comfirm to me that I am not the only one who has this kind of dream I had in the past month. (I don't remember when I had it but I can vividly remember how it went)

Here I am, in the same time era, I am playing myself in my dream, and everything happens to be exactly as it should be (no laws of physics broken, no deers on a killing spree, nothing...) however, the only difference is...I ACTUALLY had somebody to call my girlfriend, at first I LOVED the idea, I would feel happy as I should in a relationship, I did all the junk you would do when you had somebody to address them with that title, go to the movies, amusement parks, etc. and everything seems fine until I wake up, realise it was all a dream, and then I get depressed/angry, I think I could even remember myself punching the wall yelling "**** you god! Why do you reprieve me of happiness, why do I have to be different from all the other teenagers, miserable and alone, WHY!?!?!"

Also doesn't anybody have that fear of going to sleep but never waking up? Not like you go to bed and you will die but you won't realise you are dreaming and end up like a vegitable?

Edit: oh hey that's convenient, either I don't remember that I forgot to turn a cuss word into * symbols, and it automatically did it for me, or I had already put them there knowing I need to keep my cussing at a minimum and prevent other people from having to read it.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I had a dream I was James Bond and Batman in one. I was utterly confused. In the end, all my dreams are extremely ********. There's no explaining them.

Here I am, in the same time era, I am playing myself in my dream, and everything happens to be exactly as it should be (no laws of physics broken, no deers on a killing spree, nothing...) however, the only difference is...I ACTUALLY had somebody to call my girlfriend, at first I LOVED the idea, I would feel happy as I should in a relationship, I did all the junk you would do when you had somebody to address them with that title, go to the movies, amusement parks, etc. and everything seems fine until I wake up, realise it was all a dream, and then I get depressed/angry, I think I could even remember myself punching the wall yelling "**** you god! Why do you reprieve me of happiness, why do I have to be different from all the other teenagers, miserable and alone, WHY!?!?!"
It's okay, we're here for you.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Once I had a dream that my tongue was out of my throat and it was talking to me.. as soon as I opened my mouth it jumped it and I woke up. My throat was hurting :O

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Well its not a dream but a paranormal thing. I was in Kindergarden-1st Grade it was summer and I was just chilling out in my playroom and I look out the window and saw some big, huge, scary thing that looked like big foot. I tried to "roar" (how sad) at it but I couldn't do anything. I was stunned. Paralyzed with fear. It left the front of the window and I yelled, "MONSTER!!" and ran to my mother, scared ****less. She calmed me down and I sat with my mother for a few minutes and I looked from my back porch and I saw it walk into the ivy in back. I forgot about for YEARS until I had a dream that reawakened that memory. I can't remember the thing's face but mind you, my window is 6-8 feet above the ground. I've been scared to look out that window for awhile. And for the remainder of the summer, I would put the blinds down so I didn't have to look outside that window. I don't like being in my back yard anymore. So I guess that it is counted as a dream seeing how the whole experience was recreated by the dream? I don't know but it scared the **** out of me. :'(

P.S: After I had the dream, I started avoiding that window again.

Also, I was at a sleep over camp out thing and I was playing Pokemon Fire red and I clicked on Jigglypuff and it sung the jigglypuff song (you, know like Jiggs' up b?) and a few seconds after saving, I blinked for about 3 seconds and it was the morning. It was quite odd.

Just another thing I wanted to say, earlier in the year during school, I was reading Weird NJ and it had an article about the "New Jersey Bigfoot." It fit what I could remember of the monster from my experience to the bill. :/

I'm freaked out now because of the stories. I'm gonna hang out with my doggie. T^T

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
One time I saw a monkey swinging on the branches of the trees behind my house. I was talking on the phone when it happened so I'm 100 percent sure I was awake at the time. Nobody believed me though, even the person I was talking with lol.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Also, has anyone else woken up but not had their body wake up with them, leaving you paralyzed? That's happened to me once, as well as an out of body experience one time when I was younger
OMG 0_O

2 years ago, I woke up and that happened, only it was on one side of my body. The scary part was that it DIDN'T GO AWAY! I thought it was sleep paralysis, but then an hour passed and I was freaking out, throwing up, etc. I fell asleep that night, and the next day I was fine. A week later, it happened again, only it was my whole body this time. I was taken to the hospital, and I was treated for what they said was encephalitis. They were clueless, and they couldn't find anything that could've triggered it. I went through various EEGs and other tests and they never found the virus. During my stay at the hospital, I went into a supposed coma for a week. I swear, I was awake then, because I remember seeing the new episode of South Park that was on that week, but I remember waking up one time, and my mother was there, crying. They thought I was gonna die. Anytime I hear someone mention paralysis or something like that, I get really creeped out just thinking about it.

What would've really freaked me out was if I had a dream that one night of me getting split in half or something. That would've made me crap my pants!

Mewter

Smash Master
one time I looked at the time, then I did what felt like a blink, and all of a sudden a few hours had passed
Once I was bored, and I guessed the time was 5:58PM, so I walked over to the clock, and guess what it said?

5:58 PM
That scared me.

But it's only happened once, so I think nothing of it.
Another time, I had this dream that I could teleport. It was so cool. I could also fly with my mind, but it took some real force to do that. I was trying to escape this viallain guy, and I teleported away, which was weird, because it felt like I just jumpes several hundred feet away from my actual place.

I have more, but that's enough for now.

brod1986

Smash Apprentice
I get De ja vu way too much, sometimes months in advance. It happenes at random and i see things in real life that i have seen in my dreams befor. Unforunatly for me i forget what i drempt about and remember what happens when the event occours in real life. It would be so cool if i could tap into this somehow or lucid dream. Perhaps I could be somesort of prophet.
How cool would that be in smash bros!? you'd be unbeatable! in anything infact. It would be like that film next.

Pumako

Smash Cadet
i keep having a dream where a man keeps showing me a desert and saying "dive" its starting to kreep me out because now i'm seeing the word dive everywhere if anyone knows what this means please help!:(

Mewter

Smash Master
DIVE INTO THE WATER IN THE DESERT!:laugh:
.... Any mental stresses where things seem like you're too deep into them? That may be the cause, or maybe something new....
Nah.
Maybe your mind is being infiltrated by a ghost.:laugh:
More logical.

Johnyboy

Smash Rookie
A while ago i had this dream that i was lying under water in a ditch, and that my family came by, and they didn't see me drown. I screamed but they didn't hear me. Then i ran out of air, and then i woke up

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I've been keeping a "dream log" in my really old notebook lately. I mostly couldn't remember my dreams to write down in it, but two of them I could slightly remember.

My first one was pretty subtle, just me chatting on a messenger with a Smash World Forums user.

Second one I could NOT remember more than one little tiny thing about, and that is: I remember a guy with sunglasses pointing a pistol at a portrait.

The reason why I'm keeping a dream log is so I can become a lucid dreamer (idea from CK).

Kai_

Smash Journeyman
i keep having a dream where a man keeps showing me a desert and saying "dive" its starting to kreep me out because now i'm seeing the word dive everywhere if anyone knows what this means please help!:(
And what can we, a community for a video game, possibly do to help your dream/reality paranoia?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Maybe one of us happens to be a psychologist...? At least I want to be one when I get older.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Lately, I've been having dreams while I'm still awake at night.

I'll be lying down, about to go to sleep. But then, something happens. Last night, I somehow got to thinking that I was watching a movie or playing a videogame, in which a character would try to cut the base of a mushroom in half before the other did.

I was only thinking this, not actually dreaming it- I was awake and in control of my body... But not my mind. I couldn't stop 'watching' the game. I got up several times to get a drink of water, but as soon as I were to try to fall asleep, I'd get sucked into this.

I've had another dream like this last week (at about the same day, too), only the last one was an abstract version of the movie Wall-E.

Any help?

Top Bottom