• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
King Dedede, which is clearly indicated by its suckiness. :laugh:
Hahaha, nah Norton would be one of those dudes who sub a scruby MKs that just pick up hoping his tier placement equates to skill. He goes to tourneys and johns when he can't edge gaurd gannondorfs.

Ah... Nortorn.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i believe there was 4 people from GA placing Me, Deo, Kizmet and i think someone else, but i can't remember who else, but i think there was someone else, Ga really doesn't have that many good players actually, its pretty sad, i don't blame them from coming, i believe the best Ga players were there playing and representing, besides GTR who supposedly goes to school with me, never seen him yet lol
Coming from a person with 3 posts and doesnt attend to monthlies. Come to the November GA monthly and prove yourself.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Uhh I left my brawl disk at the tournament. Did anyone happen to pick it up, it was on top of the tv where allt he melee action was going on.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
If someone picked up an extra Wiimote, it's very likely to be mine. Whoever took the batteries out and didn't replace them are also *****, btw. I believe I have DanGR's Wiimote/Classic Controller, so I'm holding onto that until I can meet up with him again.
Indeed...

I was so tired I picked up the wrong classic controller. :/
Are you going to Zero's tournament this next weekend?

Shoutouts:

GA: Good stuff holdin it down. Too chill. Mad cool.
FL: Cool meetin you guys. Nice group of folks... a few of you...
AL: Where were you? :confused:
Self: Not cool, man. Pick a character and stick with him. Mad disappointed. Get better.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
OMFG!! I wish i could've gone! >< Btw im not sure either this was already mentioned or i'm slow but is the Halloween Bash still going? if so whose still in it? (If u guys don't mind telling me)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
OMFG!! I wish i could've gone! >< Btw im not sure either this was already mentioned or i'm slow but is the Halloween Bash still going? if so whose still in it? (If u guys don't mind telling me)
Melee may still be going on i don't know

Brawl results were like

1. seibrik
2.kismet
3.nick riddle
4gdx
5.chaz
5.reflex
7.biglou
7.???
9chess
Don't know after this. So yea I just woke up btw lol.

Ill hopefully do shoutouts later.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Melee may still be going on i don't know

Brawl results were like

1. seibrik
2.kismet
3.nick riddle
4gdx
5.chaz
5.reflex
7.biglou
7.???
9chess
Don't know after this. So yea I just woke up btw lol.

Ill hopefully do shoutouts later.
Reflex got in 5th place? He should go back to Wario!:p & wat about M2K? did he show up?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, he didn't make it out of pools. He was hungover.

edit: obviously a joke. >.>

HiIH

Smash Lord
When I left like two hours ago, melee was still going on.

This was hella fun guys. I had a great time.

BTW, I was "that link player"

I also had a ton of fun doing GaW dittos with Toasty.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Just got home...

Singles:

1. Chops
2. Chaddd
3. FullMetal

Teams:

4. Alpha/Dogy
5.Gerbil/Tsunami

Someone else fill in the blanks lol. *goes to bed, shoutouts later*

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Fun tournament. My bracket was pretty whack since I only played against people in my crew @_@
actually the marietta crew had to play against each other. I had to play against Archaic and Ovonte. Archaic played against Rayku. Ovonte also played against Rayku. lol.

shoutouts:

Archaic: thanks for the ride. You better watch yourself because I'm never losing to you in a tournament again.

Ovonte: same goes for you lol.

TOASTY TOAST: Our Marth ditto money match was too pro, man. I think I should've counterpicked Yoshi's Story to keep the salt set going, but I always do so well against FullMetal on Final Destination, so I thought it would be a good pick, but you're 2gud lol.

Gerbil: it was cool playing/meeting you. I kinda wish we would've played more than just a money match, but I was just kinda out of it today and didn't even think about asking you to play some friendlies :/

FullMetal: after I played against your Fox, you gave me a good confidence boost (which I desperately needed). Even though I wasn't winning, I still felt good about some of the things I was able to pull off in our matches. So.... thanks :)

Alpha: your samus is too pro! lol. I've been getting a lot of Samus experience from Ovonte so I figured I would do pretty well, but you were doing so many different things and I wasn't able to adapt fast enough lol. I wish I was able to play friendlies with you before the tourney, because after our matches, I was playing a lot smarter. You're a really good person to play against because it forces me to think a lot :]

RJ: man, our matches were too close. I don't think we'll be able to consistently beat each other for a while. That last match was ****in epic. You had some really impressive stage techs.

Skaterbaj: keep up the good work man. I see some good things coming from your fox. Just remember to do guaranteed stuff like upthrow instead of downthrow. Watch more vids of Col Bol.

Umby: **** dude, we had some really fun matches. it's always good to have someone there that will play matches like we were having. your marth is getting mad beast, keep up the good work.

Marth guy from Albany: once again, thanks for the tips. I will try hard to implement your strategies but I still have a long way to go because my execution and spacing are no where near as good as yours.

Rayku: good stuff in melee bro. i'm glad you found someone near your skill level. but too bad he isn't near us :urg:

Eugenio: I will get you something better than barbeque... LOL. Thanks for the matches man. I'll need to drop by one of your smashfests so we can play more. It was too good.

PB&J: Yeah so I'll get a shirt next time I see you haha :). Fun friendly btw, I just wish I would stop suiciding against you so much lol.

Lambchops: I'm glad you are a believer of ganondorf now.

I hope I didn't miss anyone :embarrass
just let me know if I did.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
BTW, I was "that link player"
N****, **** you. :(
I also had a ton of fun doing GaW dittos with Toasty.
<3<3<3<3!!!!

Haha, but nah really, I've talked about it all day: had me shook.

But the good news about you trashing me first round like that [doesn't matter that it was with Link since I was a bottom tier main for so long...what phased me was that I didn't know what to do] was that it highlighted my weak mentality that I have in tournament and forced me to work it out HARD in the losers bracket.

So thanks for that. Keep beastin, son! [Sucks that you live 4 hours away from where we're at :(]

BBQ: thanks for the MM...first round was good times all around =D If you can keep playing with enough confidence to still joke around and stuff, that's good. Esp since you put your serious face on when you needed to.

TRC!!!!!!! Was SO good seeing you again =D friendlies were great times and so was our fake tourney set! Seriously no worries about that. Yeah I got mindgamed hardbody after that but Boss Nasty is TOO good anyway so it didn't matter XD
Hopefully we'll see eachother at a bigger tourney and we can run train on *****es with our legendary Ness/YLink team!

Mazin[sp?] - nice meeting you, dude...you SC guys are always class acts [please note that Yay is originally NC, not SC, lmao]. Good matches.

Gerbil: MINDGAMES! Dang! I'm soooo salty, dude XD

Jeff [JX ?] - my wins weren't legit enough :( I'm salty bout my own win! Remaaatch =D

Albany Marth Player: LOL careful dude...don't get me DQed for getting so much epic coaching, lmao. Thanks man. Didn't get your name >_> Bring your crew to the December Waba Monthly, perhaps? Good probability for a big turnout!

Rayku: too few friendlies but it was good times as usual. Live closer :(

Boss Nasty: your Peach is really good on teams! And ah...yes...<3 Daisy! How the hell do you hit me with so many dash attacks! Playing you is like a teacher handing you your paper back covered in highlighter. We should play more some time soon :)

Shaven-Headed Falcon Player...oh crap what's your name? >_<!!!!!! Great friendlies! I approve of your CF movements ^_^

Archaic: *notes progress* =D ............*envies mane of glory* >:O

RJ - I'm impressed man, really. Lots of improvement! You destroyed my Ness ;__:

People in top 5. Thanks for the tense, heart-stopping matches! I'll have everything up shortly! Sorry for teams grand finals not really recording :( I feel worse that Winners Finals AUDIO was effed! Oh GOD! "JMON! JMON! That's ignorant..."

Tommy: you won't read this but we're finally getting somewhere with our chemistry! I'm lovin this AIDS Burger, bro. Keep beastin.

People we played against in teams: daaaang good matches =D Fun times.

People at Mike's last night: that was a huge help. you guys are great <3

Mike! You know what's up, shawdy ^_~

Jamaal: Speak up, n****! *pound*

Sorry if I forgot anyone...I had a great time today...though for some reason it didn't have that tourney "feel" to it. *shrugs*

PS - Marty - 7% ??? Talk about getting shine spiked IRL. Not legit ;__;

Subscribe to my youtube page as I'll be posting vids as I get them split up.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
great tourney..Although due to my wack performance i prob wont hit up tourneys till the new year gotta get my Sh** back together in school

Albany Crew: Loud john and IH yall are finally makin urselfs known as people to put up a good fight. I wish i was better at melee to help yall improve on the little thiings lol :p

BBQ-ur marth was too good and thanks for all the fox advice.. Melee is too fast paced for me lol why didnt you come to churches chicken?? you missed me almost die on a chicken bone.

Chops-Im stayin black It was nice seein ya for the last time have fun in NY

Pervy-Great tournament and nice falco/d3..I hate d3 didttos thats why i went Mk lol and well..falcos **** my d3 but great pool match and MM i need to stop walking into your upsmash/utilts..

Flatsoda- Our friendlies were fun man sick peach.
Nick.riddle DanGR Fearless- ***** me good stuff
Chess-Look up ^^^
THats all i have if i forgot you then i could...carless?
Alright time to study for english class school is lame

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
gah played bad almost entire day

I was gettin off in melee though :D

wish I coulda stayed for sunday

dragonmaster951753

Smash Rookie
Coming from a person with 3 posts and doesnt attend to monthlies. Come to the November GA monthly and prove yourself.
well i don't have time for monthlies, but i wouldn't mind showing up, but at least i ranked in Regionals which are bigger than monthlies so i don't have to prove myself on some forums i do it on the system

PB&J

Smash Hero
melee teams results

1st-fmtl+chaddd
2nd- lambchops +eugene
3rd- pb&j + boss nasty (if it aint true gamer its done)

shout outs later..sorry for bring the stream down it was lagging really bad..shout outs later

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
**** tourney. good **** my lovely georgia. I love this place so much.

Chaddd you did more than make my day when you asked about my novel. not to mention, no matter how bad I lose to you, you're always my favorite person to play. I could get stomped for days and never get tired of it. that ganon is too ****ing pretty.

Chops I never played you ever in singles, ever, anywhere, and I guess I probably won't now but... good ****. You're lucky you escaped our double Game and Watch teams. Hope we made ya smile at least once. If yes, WE SUCCEEDED.

FullMetal - I'm sending you a message on facebox

Dogy - was so good seeing ya man, love that doc. I just love hearing you in the background.

That goes for Marty too, whom I love hearing random noises (such as beating people with Roy while making strange noises that make me look around the room questionably)

Eugene : ****ing beast dude you got so good, I love it. need more loud johnny rebel singing.

PB&JEvan : awesome laughs and stories, awesome matches, etc. I'm wearing my waveshine shirt as I type this.

Rayku : we never played but YOU DA MAN

Albany crew : I had no idea Albany existed but I am glad it does. you guys were funny and chill and whatnot. HiIH, I wanted to YL vs Link you but you guys left. Loud John was very funny. Mad love from SC.

Toasty. Dude. You're so ****ing cool. I want to merge into you and live as one for the rest of my life. If only this magic was possible! Great matches, and yes our fake set was awesome, good **** dude, on the road to being amazing if ya ask me. I know what you mean about "that tourney feel" too. His name is Mazen btw, close tho :D

Jeff : still sorry I switched, you're too good man. I started every tourney match with YL and then lost every first match accordingly and had to revenge with Falco. I shoulda just stayed Falco the whole time for everyone, YL takes too much time I don't have anymore. Anyway GG wish I coulda played you a bit more.

Ummm the long haired Peach player I don't know or recall your name if I did my bad but you're awesome and I love the peach, had some really fun games with you.

And that Captain Falcon I played, "sauce" was it? I'm so bad with names for new people to me shiiiit but you were great too, loved our matches.

Tommy Tbag : MMMHMMM I LOVE YA *****

Gerbil : Yooooo we never played.

Alpha : Were you feelin' okay dude? I hope I didn't do anything to upset you, you just didn't seem to want to play when we got started. good stuff as always though.

Tsunami : MMMM so delicious. I love playin' ya dood. Great matches.

everyone else : GG and stuff. was awesome fun. much love to my Georgia. I might not be able to find the time to come back, but who knows.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Redfox (Brandon) - **** man, you are the coolest person alive. So random. Come to Waba. You're a ****ing beast

BBQ - Arrgh. I suck soooo bad. I was stupid as hell in those mms. I need to DI more. But that 0-death was priy good

Toasty - Beast ness. That one match on Stadium was really close. Teach me to DI more.

Dan - I still dont get why we gave up the gc when we 2 -1 chops and euge in those friendlies.

People i forgot b/c i got home at 1:30am and woke up at 5:30 for school - I'm sorry. <3 you all

Winner's finals of Teams - Best commentary ever by Chaddd. Man when that's on youtube, people won't be able to hear it D:

The McDonald's by the venue - 10 minutes for a McSkillet??? *pimpslap*

BBQ°

Smash Champion
well i don't have time for monthlies, but i wouldn't mind showing up, but at least i ranked in Regionals which are bigger than monthlies so i don't have to prove myself on some forums i do it on the system
yeah dyno. give this guy some credit. he was one of the few guys from GA that made it out of pools.

HiIH

Smash Lord
TRC said:
Albany crew : I had no idea Albany existed but I am glad it does. you guys were funny and chill and whatnot. HiIH, I wanted to YL vs Link you but you guys left. Loud John was very funny. Mad love from SC.
Thanks man = D You're pretty cool too.

Also Jeff is part of our crew too, but HE DIDN'T RIDE WITH US.

It's whatever, we know where his loyalty's lie.

<3 Jeff

Umby

Smash Master
I don't really feel like shoutouts (sorry to everyone that cares about that) but a big hand to Jamaal for hosting this one. He had to deal with a lot of bull****, and obliged some of us with money out of his own pocket (me in particular), but still kept it together. I still owe you $10, and really appreciate the job well done this weekend. Let me know if I can help you out in future tournaments.

@DanGR: I won't be at Zero's tournament, but make sure you go to the next monthly. If I do go, it's likely I'll try to ride with you guys in Reflex's car. If not, my dorm is on the way there, and you guys could pick up your controller on the way up.

edit: GOD****IT BRAWL PLAYERS. I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE 55 REPLAYS TO UPLOAD. FFFFFF. This is going to be a long week for me. ._. I hope Scatz will be alright. I know he probably has more replays than I do.

bigman40

Smash Master
K. Here's my codes folder and the private folder to get my CSS. Just paste both of them on the root of your SD card to make it work.

http://www.filefront.com/14841093/scatzs-css.zip/

Also, the song that played on Frigate Orpheon was: Tales of Symphonia - It can Waver and Fight

If you have other songs you need to know, PM me.
I'll be getting all the matches that were saved on my wii up by next weekend. Y'all saved about 90+ videos on my **** wii XD

This is the CSS organizer program I used to organize my selection screen

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8457328&postcount=54

Edited the first quote with a new link. The second quote is for the actual program that allows you to organize it. One thing about my setup was that my icons were smaller than normal because of the codes I used. They were brawl+ codes for just the CSS.

And....Time for quick shoutouts.

Sebrik: Good **** winning the tourney. You were amazing all through GF. I wished we could've played more, but I'll get another set in with you when I get better.

Nick Riddle: Sick ZSS. I have no experience in that matchup and the difference in skill level made things worse. Next time, I won't get beat that easily (even if I don't get to learn the MU)).

Chaz: Nice marth. We should've played more :)

FlatSoda: Nice peach man. Pika vs Peach = super long matches x.x

DanGR: Thanks for teaching me a little bit of the ICs matchup. I'll be a little more aware of what to do next time.

Fearless: Oli is too good lol. I wished I could've found out how to fight Oli's gameplay quicker than I did against DanGR. Next time man.

Shaky: Quiet as ****, but ******* good Ness. I wanted to play you more, but I never got the chance to really play. Keep reppin Ness dude.

Kismet: ****ing ****** falcos running rampant and ****. I might just go Pika instead of trying to still learn the Yoshi vs Falco MU. Also, Stop picking Wario on me :laugh: I'm used to fighting them lol. <3

BigLou: Broken *** Luigi salty at a Broken *** Squirtle. We're playing like non-stop when I'm back in GA. ;)

Reflex: Tough break in singles and during the crew battles. I always enjoy watching you play :)

Had fun there. Learned some new stuff and gotten better. If I left anyone out, it's cause I'm tired of writing out shoutouts. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom