• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Sorry guys. I got beat again by a campy Snake who lost the following round.

I'll try to do better in Melee tomorrow.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
fun tournament. i think i was shown the light as far as MMs go, so i'll be doing more of them from now on :laugh:

and GW luigi team is naaaaaaasteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
florida ate this thing alive. Too bad I couldn't go.

Hope yall were recording everything.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah nobody will remember that dragn placed in this thing with the only toon link in the entire tournament
they'll have full bracket eventually

i know you made it out of pools, cause you were in my pool. if you lost both of your tourney matches back to back, you got 13th

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I'm extremely tired, but this is everyone I remember who made it out of brawl pools.

Deo
Sexpuma
Seibrik
GDX
Dragn
Billy
Rayku
Fearless
Raz
Chaz
Kismet
NickRiddle
Chess
Reflex
Biglou

I believe I am missing one person.

Anyway I played god awful at this haha, but no johns I'm sure you all saw it one time or another.
Glad I finall got to see some of you Floridians again, and sorry about GA not really showing up to brawl =/. Don't let the low attendence at this tournament discourage you from coming to GA in the future.

To evryone I played GG's, and I will apologize now If I may have been a little on edge (was having sort of a bad day). Honestly It was peculiar, I was playing fine the morning before the tournament, but as soon as the tournament started I just started playing like I had no brain. I tried to take some breaks between matches, but I still ended up playing mindlessly. Ohwell I guess that kind of thing just happens, I thank all of you who played friendlies with me, and who cheered me up/on during this tournament.
I hate losing and I refuse to let something like this happen again so......watchout? :p

-SHOUTOUTS MAYBE-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
theres a few things i gotta know:

1. Whos wii was the one on the livestream TV
2. Where can i get those hacks for the character select screen you had, and was the music you had for frigate. both of those were freakin amazing

T3h Albino

Smash Master
The wii on the livestream television was Bigman40 aka Scatz's wii.
The frigate music was very epic.

i wouldve loved to come to this.
Had you posted up, I or someone else probably could have come and picked you up. You live in the same general area as myself and a few other GA smashers.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm pretty much godlike. :laugh::laugh:

Seibrik was ON FIRE during grand finals. Ish was crazy.
lol i havent practiced brawl in 5 months ***** im madddd rusty i knew iwasnt even gona get top 10 seibrik definitely entered me so i pretty much played for the fun of it and camped like f@g its all i knwo hwo to do now

dragonmaster951753

Smash Rookie
i believe there was 4 people from GA placing Me, Deo, Kizmet and i think someone else, but i can't remember who else, but i think there was someone else, Ga really doesn't have that many good players actually, its pretty sad, i don't blame them from coming, i believe the best Ga players were there playing and representing, besides GTR who supposedly goes to school with me, never seen him yet lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol i havent practiced brawl in 5 months ***** im madddd rusty i knew iwasnt even gona get top 10 seibrik definitely entered me so i pretty much played for the fun of it and camped like f@g its all i knwo hwo to do now
Lol I didnt expect u to enter singles, but u should come back and get on that **** ****. Snake can play aggro and be fun you just gotta take some time and study the game. All the snakes that actually consistently place these days got good off of Wifi. You could come back and be top 3 snake if u wanted to put the time in it. You'd prolly have to play some wifi tho :p.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
i got 9th (fearless) - lost to chaz and gdx
raz got 13th - lost to nick riddle and shaky

fun tournament... i just wish there would have been 50 entrants for the 6 1\2 hr drive...

also wtf pools for 35 people lol

but yeah... castle seige is a bad olimar stage

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Wtf is castle seige?

Yea, I don't know what was up with pools. Pools could have been time for me to get 9th and leave.

bigman40

Smash Master
Pools happened cause Chops entry screwed up the 32 man bracket (his entry made is 33 I believe).

I just got back and I'm tired as ****. Still had mad fun playing people better than me and learning new ****. I'll be getting all the matches that were saved on my wii up by next weekend. Y'all saved about 90+ videos on my **** wii XD

Shoutouts later when I feel like typing them.

This is the CSS organizer program I used to organize my selection screen

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8457328&postcount=54

I'll put up my files if someone just wants to use that a little later.

Umby

Smash Master
If someone picked up an extra Wiimote, it's very likely to be mine. Whoever took the batteries out and didn't replace them are also *****, btw. I believe I have DanGR's Wiimote/Classic Controller, so I'm holding onto that until I can meet up with him again.

bigman40

Smash Master
K. Here's my Txt file and the .pac file to get my CSS. All of the codes in the txt file need to be on for the CSS to work.

http://www.filefront.com/14839295/Custom CSS (Scatz).zip

For the .pac file, place it in this folder:

\Private\Wii\App\RSBE\pf\menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac

The file has to be named sc_selcharacter.pac for it to work.

Edit: Also, the song that played on Frigate Orpheon was: Tales of Symphonia - It can Waver and Fight

If you have other songs you need to know, PM me.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Meleeeeeeeeeeeeee

Myself, Chaddd, Marty, Eugene and Toasty are en-route now.
ETA is around 1pm.

=D
Meleeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I WANT LINK NOOOOOW!!!!

Plz tel me Chops in otha FL players R there!!!

I'm so Proud of U Keith!!! :-)

I kno U n Bigluo dedicated teams 2 me!!! W/ every kill "That was 4 Sonic!!!" :sonic: LOL!!!

Congrats tho man!!! Quick Question, I'm assuming U beat Reflex or Chaz in Loser Qaurterfinals n U lost 2 Kismet or Nick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom