• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migeta

Smash Rookie
be ready then kismet2, be ready to mm my amazing sonic in brawl...i mean clothes

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Migeta 2-5$ MM against my Luigi?

reflex 2-3$ against my Luigi becuase last time you ***** me an this time wont be any better maybe slightly but idc I respect your skill and remember

I SUPPORTED YOU AT COT4 if you dont I do cuz you were from the souf an you needed to keep that **** propped!!! xD

Yea please I show serious interest in this game again and I feel like becoming something more than just a good Luigi player ya digg? So i need that PK an Wario training.

So 5$ for 2 mms hows that sound? One set against your pk and wario.

Kismet I have a feeling we will play each other in tourney but if not lets Mm after!!!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I may only come for MMs since it's a **** 3 hr drive.

EDIT: Or if doubles ends quickly and I get knocked out of Singles fast, I can still do MMs.

EDIT2: Are there going to be pools?

Migeta

Smash Rookie
I have won countless mm's. And i have beat'n the best in mm's!

***with my sonic of course!

Player-3

Smash Hero
reflex i keep forgetting to ask you for cf ditto mm
i cant make it to this but next time im going to rememberr

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
reflex 2-3$ against my Luigi becuase last time you ***** me an this time wont be any better maybe slightly but idc I respect your skill and remember

I SUPPORTED YOU AT COT4 if you dont I do cuz you were from the souf an you needed to keep that **** propped!!! xD

Yea please I show serious interest in this game again and I feel like becoming something more than just a good Luigi player ya digg? So i need that PK an Wario training.

I'm fine with any money matches.

And, of course I remember the stuff at CoT4, hah. Hilarious--We should get some matches in at some point, money match or friendly. Doesn't matter to me, heh.

Speaking of which, I say we 3rd gen MM again.
I'm up for losing in the best engine that Pokèmon has to offer. I'm not too far gone in 4th gen ridiculousness to go back, heh.

Zip.

Smash Lord
pm me sometime with your info, also mark dropped out so i can take one more on the way.

Have gas money and stuff, or ill leave your *** in the woods.

Make sure you compete too, spots now are only for people actually entering
-_-
let me get some things straightened out...then ill get back to ya with the info.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Eh... is $3 alright? I'm not too confident with them yet. >.>
That's fine. Get ready for some major camping.

I was thinking the same thing. :3
Great minds think alike, I suppose.

I may not be able to cover the whole trip, but I can contribute some cash for your flight back. I'm on a low budget, but I can give you bout 10 bucks for your ride back.

I'm MMing for $1-3 vs my Pika/Yoshi. Anyone?
I'll $3 money match you, you can use either one.

Calvin, I'll do a $3 random MM against you.

This goes for anyone else that wants to do a random MM. :)
Accepted. Watch me get Metaknight in all of our matches. :chuckle:

be ready then kismet2, be ready to mm my amazing sonic in brawl...i mean clothes
I'll practice 24/7 before our money match so I can prepare myself.

Migeta 2-5$ MM against my Luigi?

Kismet I have a feeling we will play each other in tourney but if not lets Mm after!!!
Looking forward to it. ^_^

I have won countless mm's. And i have beat'n the best in mm's!

***with my sonic of course!
Well, when you have the best aerials in the game who can stop you right?

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
dang, i'm still looking for a ride.
anyone live around Americus, or passing by Americus to go to the tourny hit me up pls.
it's wut, an hour away? come on. :D

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Looking for a hell of a lot of MMs because I have to leave by 6pm and I know that I probably wouldn't be out of Singles won't be over.

So MMs anyone?

D3 vs whoever.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Looking for a hell of a lot of MMs because I have to leave by 6pm and I know that I probably wouldn't be out of Singles won't be over.

So MMs anyone?

D3 vs whoever.
Two $3(or more if you want) money matches, one with my Falco and one with my Metaknight.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
lol he'll only accept high value matches if he has the advantage in the matchup. what a *****
I could care less really. If I wanted to play the matchup, it'd just play it to get matchup experience. 'Cept this deals with money.

@DanGR - Blah sure.

I'll play any MK really. At least I get to try a few things out with them.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dedede vs. Lucario is a disadvantageous matchup for me, and I'd MM Serin for $10 if he would accept it.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
o_o I suck at mid tier matchups lol. I'll think about it.

EDIT: No he cant Stingers. You can mash out of force palm.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could care less really. If I wanted to play the matchup, it'd just play it to get matchup experience. 'Cept this deals with money.

@DanGR - Blah sure.

I'll play any MK really. At least I get to try a few things out with them.
That's the only reason I'm MMing folks with MK and the ICs instead of Oli. *shrugs*

Rayku

Smash Lord
Johning about MID TIER matchups? Man up xD

Who else you suck against? Donkey Kong? Or do you have a WARIO WEAKNESS like Albino?

Lol

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
LOL get ***** Alby =3

Yea, I john about the D3 vs Lucario matchup mainly because I play CLL alot on wifi and it's annoying because he knows what to do. I dunno if you know what you're doing, but I would gladly do a $5 MM :)

Wario is nothing to me. It is only a problem if the Wario is good. And camps. And doesn't get hit.
DK is also not a problem.

Rayku

Smash Lord
LOL get ***** Alby =3

Yea, I john about the D3 vs Lucario matchup mainly because I play CLL alot on wifi and it's annoying because he knows what to do. I dunno if you know what you're doing, but I would gladly do a $5 MM :)

Wario is nothing to me. It is only a problem if the Wario is good. And camps. And doesn't get hit.
DK is also not a problem.
Ah. Lucarios on wifi know how to roll a lot, from what I've seen. You should have no problem beating me.

If I end up coming, I'd do a $5 one no problem.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
idk I'm bad against wario. The severe camping aspect of the matchup is what really trips me up.
Once wario gets a percent lead he doesn't have to approach AT ALL, and they always abuse this *can't blaame them but *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom