• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple

Hi guys!
does that mean we are giving out rides...or does it mean we want a ride?
*i was re-thinking about driving up there
-this ways cheaper! :D

AND, there def needs to be a broker for all these MM's !
that would be legit
-innovative thinking O.>
you're getting a ride with us bruh :D

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Anymore MM's?

Also, if I manage to make it to Loser's Finals, and 6 pm is close, I'll just take the guaranteed money and leave.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Okay then.

So right now I have:

Kismet: $2 vs Falco and $5 vs Wario
Alby: $? vs GnW
DanGR: $? vs (can't remember)
Rayku: $5? vs Lucario
Seibrik?: $? vs NO ****ING D3 DITTOS

Purple

Hi guys!
Perva how long do you think Singles will last? Do you think it will be at Winner's Finals by 5:45?
Depends, we'll be starting at 12 pm.

There is a maximum of 20 setups, this means 20 people will get in free with FULL setups (tv, brawl, wii, cables, etc.). Anyone with recording and such i recommend come in as hastily as possible. I'd rather them all be locked down and comfortable in comparison to other setups.

If we get the 20 setup max (i'm counting on you guys :mad088:) we can get done fairly quickly, however i'm not sure about 6 pm, just work your hardest to get your matches in quickly.

NO FRIENDLIES IN BETWEEN THE TOURNEY (however there will be a few melee and sfiv setups possibly)

Rayku

Smash Lord
The ****? We can't do friendlies/MM's in between?
I would imagine if you're far enough ahead in the bracket, you'll be able to sit down and do something. I doubt 20 matches would be going on at once.

Also, if you were doing a Money Match in-between games, I always felt tourney matches took priority over MM's. I quit a MM after winning the first game to go play a tourney match once, although I never finished the MM. You could hold up the tournament that wants to get done ASAP, and that would not be good.

But, that's just me @_@

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I want the tourney to be done over MM's. MM's can only total up to about $15 depending on who you stole the money from.

Purple

Hi guys!
Random note for people bringing setups.

Let's make this tournament safe and stealing free.

I'm feeling the urge to make the tournament be locked down until the singles pot has been distributed at the end of the tournament.

What does that mean to you?

If you're going to eat, eat before the tournament.

If you want to eat during the tournament, we have snacks there.

Drinks? Bring water bottles with you, or drink at the venue.

Bringing setups? Label them with your name. People who have recording setups, KEEP ThAT **** ON LOCK DOWN. We don't want **** stolen, the venue and i will not be responsible for it. (this is why we're doing the lock down).

If you have to leave early, and you're taking any form of equipment with you, you will be searched for other people's possessions.
well maybe not really, especially if eveyrone labels stuff.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
biglou? you wanna team for this? me and you been trying to team since like summer :laugh:

Purple

Hi guys!
i wish i could enter and team serin, but i'm playing low tiers and stuff. so that wouldnt' be smart for you to team with me. Plus i got a tourney to enter.

Question, everyone okay with teams first? or singles.

Rayku

Smash Lord
run it like standard. Teams first, singles second.

Although I always liked the idea that when teams got to grand finals, you go ahead and start singles, and do teams/singles grand finals right after each other at the end of the night. Gives more people incentive to stay and watch, although it could take a long time because grand finals people and singles finals people might be the same.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
There's a lady checkin out the venue who's named Marie I believe. If she thinks the conditions are straight then I'm going for sure. :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
so now i just want to play you in some blazblue.

and .hack is amazing.
I'm never-played-the-game-properly status in BlazBlue, I'm afraid. It would just be me getting perfected every time because I don't even know proper button inputs yet.

But I loves me some .hack manga

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I'm never-played-the-game-properly status in BlazBlue, I'm afraid. It would just be me getting perfected every time because I don't even know proper button inputs yet.

But I loves me some .hack manga
i dont play much either but one can not deny the sheer amazing fun that takes place when two individual sit down to enjoy a friendly game of braziebruee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom