• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halloween Bash! *50+ entrants! 30+ housed! TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL PRE-HALLOWEEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Dan is going? xD oh **** Alabama representation.
So now it's you and reflex, good stuff.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Billy? Is that the Fun Size Billy from the TCS? And Serin was still looking for a ride last time I checked. If someone manages to pool him that'd be nice. Wish I could go but most likely I wont have a ride, and I'm in no way prepared for a big tournament.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
70% chance of me being here. My mom doesn't want to be there past 6 since is a 3 hr drive back. I might need to lose just to lose or just MM all day.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
ok, well i live in Smyrna..so yeah xd
pm me sometime with your info, also mark dropped out so i can take one more on the way.

Have gas money and stuff, or ill leave your *** in the woods.

Make sure you compete too, spots now are only for people actually entering

Purple

Hi guys!
Georgia players who need a ride

BJ is picking up to five people up from Waba Game and bringing them to LG the day before the tournament. You will be paying entry fee early, however you will be in for not only the tournament, but the pre-halloween party we're having before the tournament. Right now i'm the only person in the car, depending on how many people will be in the van, our gas money will be split.

it has to be 30 dollars over, including me.

2 people = 15 dollars each
3 people = 10 dollars each
4 people = 7.50 dollars each
5 people = 6 dollars each
6 people = 5 dollars each.

Also note this, if you're coming in the van, you must. MUST stay there the entire event. which includes melee and late night shenanigans

For everyone, threads of importance

florida
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252864

everyone
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253253

Lastly and posting now before anything out of wack happens. Only setups in use will have entry fee waivered, basically saying, first come first serve. we do have TV's here for people who only have wii and brawl, however, having a tv with you amps up your chance of free entry.

There is no time limit on this, only until all setups areas are full.

Migeta

Smash Rookie
I am now currently accepting all MM from ANYBODY! Cept i play with clothes....
...ne1 got the grapes? :D

Rayku

Smash Lord
If someone pays for my flight, ill team with them and play them in infinite friendlies

or something idk just help me w/ flight and ill come down. Like 100 bux or something idc
I would probably take up this offer if I had spare money.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Calvin, ICs v MK MM?
Yes, $5?

I am now currently accepting all MM from ANYBODY! Cept i play with clothes....
...ne1 got the grapes? :D
Ok, choose between $5-10

Calvin, you should wear that costume Dan has in his avatar to to this tourney. :laugh:
Maybe...>_> bring me the costume and I'll wear it. I'll also say "pew" for every laser I shoot.

All 3 for $3.
Ok, sure.

Calvin I'll mm your mk with my ic's for 3 and your snake with my d3 for 5. ;3
Definitely.

Hello free money. Just kidding <3

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm probably not going to be able to make this tournament. Next month, my mom will be taking the rest of my savings in order to pay bills she said I would not have to pay, and it is not looking promising that I will make any money at this tournament.

Wonderful.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Georgia players who need a ride

BJ is picking up to five people up from Waba Game and bringing them to LG the day before the tournament. You will be paying entry fee early, however you will be in for not only the tournament, but the pre-halloween party we're having before the tournament. Right now i'm the only person in the car, depending on how many people will be in the van, our gas money will be split.

it has to be 30 dollars over, including me.

2 people = 15 dollars each
3 people = 10 dollars each
4 people = 7.50 dollars each
5 people = 6 dollars each
6 people = 5 dollars each.

Also note this, if you're coming in the van, you must. MUST stay there the entire event. which includes melee and late night shenanigans

For everyone, threads of importance

florida
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252864

everyone
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253253

Lastly and posting now before anything out of wack happens. Only setups in use will have entry fee waivered, basically saying, first come first serve. we do have TV's here for people who only have wii and brawl, however, having a tv with you amps up your chance of free entry.

There is no time limit on this, only until all setups areas are full.
Count me in for this ****. He'll be bringing us back, right? If not, darn. If so, YEAH!

Lessee...
(I'll just say that 3 people take this.)
-$10 for Ride
-$10 for Pot Fee(Melee)
-$10 Door fee
+$5 for MMs
$35...not bad.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm probably not going to be able to make this tournament. Next month, my mom will be taking the rest of my savings in order to pay bills she said I would not have to pay, and it is not looking promising that I will make any money at this tournament.

Wonderful.
=(

Ok.... who is riding with me then, I know 100 percent umby is, and zip showed some interest. I have room for 2 more so pm me.

bigman40

Smash Master
If someone pays for my flight, ill team with them and play them in infinite friendlies

or something idk just help me w/ flight and ill come down. Like 100 bux or something idc
I may not be able to cover the whole trip, but I can contribute some cash for your flight back. I'm on a low budget, but I can give you bout 10 bucks for your ride back.

I'm MMing for $1-3 vs my Pika/Yoshi. Anyone?

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Calvin, I'll do a $3 random MM against you.

This goes for anyone else that wants to do a random MM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom