• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of GAming 9

SOLAR

Smash Ace
1: Th0rn - Feeds off the crowd like a boss
2: Max - Played extremely well
3: Swift - Gg in teams. You ran the tourney well!
4: Zoso - Intense games!
5: phish-it - Yes, our games were tight in pools! I definitely want to play more next tourney.
5: Twebb - You guys are a great team!
7: Banks - A couple more 6 hour money match sessions, and we'll hit top 3 in no time :}
7: Slox - Oops, we didn't even play at all! Next time we can change that.
9: Kevin M - Exciting games in singles and teams!
9: Morgue - What?! You got 9th?! I didn't know that! Not too shabby!
9: $mafia$ - CF suits your play style quite well!
13: Neji - Hehehe, moving up the ranks already, I see!
13: Shawn - More games at the next tournament!
13: Aber - Oops we missed our chances to game this time. Next time!
13: Diesel - Should I prepare to face Ganon or Marth?!
17: Jinjo - Work sucks. Smash owns. RE-PRIORITIZE!
17: Captain Crunch - Don't focus on winning a match during a match. Focus on playing correctly! You're so good, and people will know it!
17: Proskater - We should play more! I like your style, and randomly during matches you do amazing things.
17: Meat - Good games Meat!
17: Gonzales - You have a great attitude
17: Yong - Nice Sheik, I expect to see it in the top results of future tournaments! Your Samus is still dangerous as well, and our matches could go either way.
17: Travis - You have a very mature style for a new player. Looking forward to more games next tourney!

EDIT : Texas would probably get embarrassed. Just saying!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So you've beaten Kage, Linguini, Rock Crock, and Bizarro Flame in tournament 2-1 or 2-0 before?
I said in the post you quoted that I haven't beaten Linguini. That man knows his Falco. He beat me when we played (though the set went 2-1)

I beat Rock Crock in a MM, I've beaten Kage in multiple MMs (and he's beaten me in multiple, but our last MM I 3-0'd him/3 stocked last game), I haven't met Bizarro Flame, I've beaten Tipman in back-to-back MMs

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
MATTDOTZEB! MATTDOTZEB!

ohhhhhhh11!!!!!!!

Get rap3d son!!!!

hes my boy niguz!!!!!

S l o X

Smash Champion
I agree with Solar there, Cpt. Crunch. Whenever you were down you just kind of let it get to you. I'm REALLY lucky I got friendlies in with you because I would have never went Fox and you were ****** my falcon in friendlies. I hope you go to another CT tourney soon because you seem like a really solid player and I kind of want to go to FL and just ****.

Oh and Matt, I'm impressed. (;

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Eikelman stfu...matt would **** you

:phone:
LOOOOOOOL I love these types of responses. So, you're saying I should stop voicing my opinion, due to the fact that I would lose by an overwhelmingly large margin in a video game.

Oh, don't tell me! You must have been the best in your High School debate class, because that statement has me absolutely dumbfounded. No, really. I'm done responding. It's nice to see that you haven't changed at all since 2006, though. In the slightest!

So, yeah. You go, girl! Being better than me at a video game and all. You must be proud! :bee:

Good job beating Kage. Matt. :)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
No b*tch. I tell you to stfu so you don't make yourself look like more of an idiot than you are.

Need I remind you how much of a ******* you look like because you were the main b*tch complaining about how pbnj was being selfish and teaming with the great javi. How he was being unfair Lolol. Then pbmj made you look dumb by beatimg Javi and hugs

Im looking out for you lil homie. But that still doesn't change the fact that matt would **** you.

And you go girl? C'mon guy

Max?

Smash Champion
We all know the truth that Matt is *** <3
Don't worry tho, cause we're all ***

Ot....mothaf*cking G!!!!!

Kailo 3567224acebbbr from Texas stfu. You're bad. Eikelman stfu...matt would **** you

You already know homie <3

No b*tch. I tell you to stfu so you don't make yourself look like more of an idiot than you are.

Need I remind you how much of a ******* you look like because you were the main b*tch complaining about how pbnj was being selfish and teaming with the great javi. How he was being unfair Lolol. Then pbmj made you look dumb by beatimg Javi and hugs

Im looking out for you lil homie. But that still doesn't change the fact that matt would **** you.

And you go girl? C'mon guy

SHOTS FIRED

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
We all know the truth that Matt is *** <3
Fact.

Also thanks for saying I'd beat somebody despite you ****ting on me every time we play in tournament, HBK. Once I learn that Marth matchup and take out Niko you're next on my list. :bee:

Max?

Smash Champion
You better watch out Matt, Niko mains Falco now and is pretty good at exposing the frauds that are 99% of spacie mains.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I guess? I don't blame my placings on my character, and anyone who does is a scrub. I guess you wouldn't know the difference since you live in a fake region and just john anyway

This is the truth
texas might be fake who knows. the rest, meh. your trash talk is always almost good.

then again looking at the tourney results ,everything you do is "almost"

Max?

Smash Champion
Lmao

Good **** bro. Way to **** talk someone who actually made money at an event and beat people who make bracket at nationals and have placed super well in the past. I'm SOOOOOOOO bad.

When was the last time you placed in texas, or made money, or traveled out of your region and beat people? Or beat anyone relevant ever? Or beat anyone who's ever done ANYTHING ever?

Oh wait, that's right, probably never

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
That's absolutely terrible logic lol

Being a top tier main doesn't seem to stop anyone from johning, though. Everyone is going to john. That's just how it is.
are you serious dude, its not like i was posting a wikipedia article about doc mains dude come on.

anyway , max i do **** but im not as good as you at this game, props.

now smd boi and quit sleepin on tx.

EDit:two "dude(s)" in one sentence wooo

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
are you serious dude, its not like i was posting a wikipedia article about doc mains dude come on.
What you said wasn't directed at just Doc mains, though. It was directed at all middle tier mains, low tier mains, and bottom tier mains. A lot of us really put a lot of hard work and effort into our characters. OTG is a perfect example. Just look at his results.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Dude I could name two people in this thread who are not only bad but should probably just stop posting...

Two guesses on who should stop posting

Niko45

Smash Master
Fact.

Also thanks for saying I'd beat somebody despite you ****ting on me every time we play in tournament, HBK. Once I learn that Marth matchup and take out Niko you're next on my list. :bee:
Maaaaaan you got zoso, arcnatural, and KDJ up there. No Jooooooooooohns

real talk
niko made me quit melee
the true best in MA, just doesn't want to hurt feelings

texas might be fake who knows. the rest, meh. your trash talk is always almost good.

OOOOOOHHHHH SNAAAAAAAP.

Nah.

Niko plays falco now? That should be fun to play against.

I am the 1%, *****.
It's actually a nightmare to play against.

Top Bottom