• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of GAming 9

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Maaaaaan you got zoso, arcnatural, and KDJ up there. No Jooooooooooohns
KDJ hardly plays anymore, and when he does he doesn't use Marth against me.
Arc hardly plays, and I can beat his Marth anyway (call out.)
Zoso makes me feel like I'm *** and gets me super smash depressed when I play his Marth so **** that.

:glare:

Max?

Smash Champion
lmao, it's me, I'm just ****ing around. Probably gonna switch to that account full time in a few weeks

T.Webb is supposed to make a new acocunt too, but they won't let him make another account even with another email address. I on the other hand have probably made about 12 of these and have never had an issue >.>

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yea *****s is frauds out here jus saying. me and the ot bout to make a combo video though called taking over fake *** regions like NE

PK Webb

Smash Champion
***** im the blackest man alive i dont carry money only warrants and guns.......and a controller........we can play at the next hog or swag but not for money im still workin on the fox mu

Top Bottom