• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 9!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
We got people coming to this. We got upstate, the Maine train, and the rest of everyone else who is mad at mother nature about SWAG2. Most of CT is coming as usual. I wouldn't be surprised if G money and company decided to try and come ninja everything. MA is in. Our usual turnout and some seems eminent.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
whats the expected turnout for this?

edit: nvm just saw swifts post, ill be here

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
the springfield crew wont have a ride to come to this unfortunatly, i personnally can take a bus here, but id need a kind soul to let me crash at their place so i can take the bus back home sunday.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
the springfield crew wont have a ride to come to this unfortunatly, i personnally can take a bus here, but id need a kind soul to let me crash at their place so i can take the bus back home sunday.
Unfortunately I can't. I live way far actually. Felipe is nice enough to let me hold events there since I used to live that way. I can vouch for gonzo if anyone is considering housing him.

cars:
ME maine train(usual suspects and maybe dark/dazwa)
MA mass bros (matt and company)
MA mass bros(2) (sora and company)
CT Durham kids (aber and company)
CT Fairfield County (slox and company)
CT Valley kids (milkbird and company)
CT Waterbury crew(HAB / boomrested and company)
NY Upstate dudes(t.webb and maybe otg)
NYC Ninja dudes (note sure but G may come up and try to ninja this with a teammate, like he tried for swag2)

thats all for now. I've probly missed some.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I need someone to realize...

I'm going so DEEP in teams with James that we're gonna need to bring scuba equipment to this tournament.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I wanna come to this but I don't know if there's enough room. Is only one car from maine going and if so is it full? Last I heard it was, but if someone else from maine is going then we can all go. possibly richardo too.
Dazwa from what I understand can't go cuz work. But I'd definitely be down as long as I can get a ride with someone.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
hi guy i need partner 4 this ...i main ness and sometime mario for bad match up i like too team with a weegee (lolweegee stare XD ) and i think we can do good ...private massage me if ur interested

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I, for one, am excited.
Got to play everyone at MM last weekend, and whoever didn't make it to MM is going to this :D

Aber

Smash Journeyman
I, for one, am excited.
Got to play everyone at MM last weekend, and whoever didn't make it to MM is going to this :D
Matt we gotta finish our MM.....unless you wanna just start a new one

Also I'll MM anyone else who wants to......unless you play sheik. Not looking to give away my money.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Oh man. I completely forgot we had a MM going!!! xD

We should just do another one. I don't even remember where we were in terms of match count.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm interested but don't think there's a feasible ride. I'll talk to G money.
Joey is coming to Danbury on Friday. Try and get a ride with him? I'd pick u up sat and then Trey said he's down to drive to the venue

Niko45

Smash Master
Joey is coming to Danbury on Friday. Try and get a ride with him? I'd pick u up sat and then Trey said he's down to drive to the venue
Hmm. Any metro north stations near you by chance? Or any near you, Trey, if you see this? I'd rather just come up Saturday morning if possible.

Max?

Smash Champion
Hmm. Any metro north stations near you by chance? Or any near you, Trey, if you see this? I'd rather just come up Saturday morning if possible.
Metro North goes to my town (Bethel). You go to Stamford, and then it's one transfer that goes all the way there. I can't house you, so if you don't mind taking the train back we're golden

Top Bottom