• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 7: Look who's running the show now!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Is Swift not going to be able to make this?
D: I messaged him about this.
-DD

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
huh... interesting.

maybe myself and a few of the springfield players can make it. i'll have to see if i can get the day off...

*hmmmmm*

:phone:

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
somebody team with me, thanks. (fox / sheik)
If I actually make it there before teams begins I can team with you, but I wouldn't count on it, lol.

Though if you can't find anyone else in the end I'll be sure to get there early enough for teams.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
This is stone's throw from New Haven. I'd be dumb not to go.

By the way, Google maps says Hall of Gaming Llc at 220 North Colony Road, Wallingford Center, CT is closed permanently. Is this an old location or is google secretly a bunch of anti-game nazis?

Banks

Smash Hero
Turns out we are going to Virginia Beach the 14-19th, so we are driving for 12 hours home the day before this tournament. So, I'm not too sure we're going to want to wake up the next day and drive 3.5 hours to Connecticut.

We might possibly still go but I just realized this.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Turns out we are going to Virginia Beach the 14-19th, so we are driving for 12 hours home the day before this tournament. So, I'm not too sure we're going to want to wake up the next day and drive 3.5 hours to Connecticut.

Wow.
You're breaking my heart Bobby.

I might be going.
WPI CREW YEAHHHHH!!!!
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333

Stay at someone's house in ct? ^_^

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I will be making this. sorry if there was confusion. Thanks to darkdragoon for stepping up quickly and keeping stuff going. Of course I will be offering all of the help I can offer.

I have had lots of real life johns and stuff since moving out on my own and paying bills AND trying to find a new job so like things get pretty busy. I will be at this though. I will be coming from work in North Haven so I can't take anyone with me this time, but I will be in full swing etc. I Think we will have more room now since felipe moved next door so that will be good. Aftermath tourneys are always the best.(tourneys after majors).

no johns just had a near 60man turnout and I hope that CT can have a good turnout too, which I know it will.

Thorn I am coming for you. I will NOT lose this time.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
so the only springfield smasher worth mentioning is someone who doesn't play anymore?

solid logic :p

unless roman's playing again. in which case i need to hit him up lol

i'll be at the next mass madness, and the 8th one of these provided i find out about it sooner -_-

also hiiiiiiiiiiii banks!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't think I'll be playing in the tournament this time around. Too busy running the show and stuff. Don't wanna take Swift out of the zone once pools are over.

And Kevin, WTF?
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
somebody team with my falcon. (foxsheikpuff anyone?) going all falcon this tourney, unless i play andy. then i'm ****ing him up with fox. (<3)

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
somebody team with my falcon. (foxsheikpuff anyone?) going all falcon this tourney, unless i play andy. then i'm ****ing him up with fox. (<3)
You think you've got Andy beat? You think your fox got this? Well here's what The Mafia thinks. He thinks, you could go fox, and you'd lose. He thinks, you could go Young Link, and you'd lose. HE THINKS, YOU COULD GO META KNIGHT, AND YOU'D STILL LOSE.

The Mafia thinks, that Slox thinks, he's got Andy beat. But The Mafia has just one message for you:

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
It sucks these always manage to be on the same day as a tristate tourney.

another tristate tourney on the 20th?

brooklyn?

if it is. then thats no biggie travel wise. Anything directly in the city is a pain in the arse for everyone other than myself(which is still kind of a pain.) The thing with no johns is that the venue is relatively close in terms of tristate. Plus its not in the city which is THAT much more attractive. Surprisingly enough we still got a 40+ turnout last time, so I am not nearly as worried as before. I didn't have that faith in new england to show as I should have.

Top Bottom