• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming 4 POUND AFTERMATH

strawhats

Smash Master
damn...detres trying to put in work.
BTW...I'll be back Sunday afternoon if you wanna play.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
sure slox 3 dollar mm and i wish i was good lol im workin on a new playstyle anyways so we gonna see how it works. but i believe in u slox u got this

S l o X

Smash Champion
he's obviously referring to kanye west's second album.

sooo looking forward to this. m.z we need to get more friendlies in, falco dittos are too fun plus i need a reason to hate falco more when i'm not playing him. (falco > falcon more than sheik > falcon imo)

if ny / nando come through i'll mm nando and hazz lolol for like 3$ too i guess. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaqsadsa

the_CAM_factor

Smash Journeyman
the ct smash ludus... or ecsu when im at school
i'll mm you with: falcon falco fox marth pikachu. except i'm probably gonna be broke so lets not do too much $. (or you can choose like 1 or 2 and we can just do friendlies til i make you quit? :3)
What does the second part of this mean?
I'll do falco vs marth, falco dittos and falco vs fox. One dollar total.:)

OH this is bolt.

$mike

Smash Ace
i'm coming

i demand many friendlies with mr. bobby banks

a few friendlies with fernando as well, if you show up

S l o X

Smash Champion
i'd team with hazy as a last resort because i know he could team with someone much better. the money issue on the other hand, >_>.

banks i want to play you too, seriously there are no sheik mains around here.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
turns out i won't even be in CT on the 9th now...going home for the semester. i will see you all in the fall, KEEP SUPPORTING HOG, PEOPLE! IT'S A GREAT SERIES RAN BY AWESOME TOs! i hope there's a hog when i get back, i'd love for it to be my first tournament when i return :)

deuces, all, keep it real. be ready for the world's best samus this september. <3 beast coast

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Kinda hyped for this. Gonna ****/win team and get. Top 3 =P(high hopes/expectations)

S l o X

Smash Champion
*imagines snake in melee*

:awesome:

wait who's teaming with me? i'm amazing in teams, i prefer to play campy/smart fox (aggressive works too but my partners always aggro -____-) or sheik.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
oh shiz sum1 caught on lol....naw not tru 2 hogs ago 4th in teams i believe and i didnt enter the last 1 but ***** u and every1 there plus took ur money soooooooo suck it

ps i hate april fools smashboards

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Is WPI near Worcester? Practice the day before would be very nice.

Cort is coming? Hooray!

Top Bottom