• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hagerstown Maryland Gamer Paradise May 20-21st Results

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Brawl Results
1. Neo (Marth)
2. Kaffei (metaknight)
3. BTC (Peach)
4. Berto (ROB)
5. Boss (Wario)
5. Noraa (Game and Watch)
7 Shippo (Zero Suit)
7. Leno (Pikachu)
9. Y2Joey
9. Saki
9. Sam
9. Exdia
13. Josh

Starcraft 2
1. Isai (Zerg)
2. BwLove
3. Majes
4. Nosu
5. Marc
6 Nerb

Yugioh
1: Alex V
2: Vincent B
3: Waffles
4: Cooper B
5: Harold
5: Sam C
7: Sam K
7: Michael S
9: Micah C

MvC3
1: Ron
2: Noraa
3: Mitchell
4: Cameron
5: Harold

Halo Reach
1. Dustin + Josh
2. Ben + Louis
3. Patrick + Chris
4. Minthell + Collem

Unfortunately Madden, Melee, Mario Kart, and Super Street fighter 4 were cancelled.

Shoutouts to come.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Had a lot of fun this weekend =D

can you put this next to my name plz:

shout outs to zant for ride
boss & jerome for bein chill as usual
Sparta Kick for dat wifi training
NEO for ****** me
BTC for his really fancy mustache

Bertroll

Smash Cadet
shoutouts to BTC for showing up to a tourny more often and doin well, mad potential!! fsmash pride

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good s***, BTC. Really nice placing on your first tourney. Knew you had it in ya :D

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Were any replays recorded at this? Very interested in seeing some of these sets.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Kaffei you try too much to be like M2k when you verse Diddy. Like his 09 status when he was *** at the matchup. Just go aggro and jump cancel/glide toss/instant toss nanerz. It's that simple.

clowsui

Smash Legend
kaffei maybe now you'll stop claiming you suck -_- you obv have potential you just gotta work on developing your own style. you can be the best m2k imitator but that doesn't necessarily exclude you from being amazing in your own right

hope to see you climbing the ranks

Kaffei

Smash Hero
i wasn't even trying to be like m2k at that point idk the MU so i autopilot. i copy so much that it just happens that i "do m2k stuff" without noticing

clowsui

Smash Legend
havok/tyrant/m2k all have different characteristics that make them good vs marth. deimos too if you want a euro reference

idk just sign onto aim sometime and maybe we can run analysis

Battletanx_Commander

Smash Journeyman

Shoutouts-

Neo - Good games. I thought I knew the Marth matchup to a good degree but I guess I was wrong. :p Was not expecting dat pocket Metaknight. :v
Kaffei - Nice to meet and finally play your Metaknight. :p We need to practice the matchup. :v
Berto - Nice to finally meet you lol. :p Our set seemed like some friendlies from the past.
Noraa - Do not be too hard on yourself. You should have pulled out that G&W. ;)
UsurperKingZant - You are a cool dude. Glad I could have some friendlies with you after the tourney.

Overall, good tourney although it was small. I enjoyed myself. ^.^b I need to go to more lol... >.>

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
BTC looks very impressive, good stuff to you. Didn't you have a brother that played mk?

This looked like fun, wish it had been a week later so I could have attended.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Lol tant, I sent you a message in like December asking if you wanted to be part of a panel at this.

Good job Kaffei and BTC.
Noraa- Your hulk was really good and you had good assists to support him. So close to first place
Berto- Wow, you have gotten a lot better since that one hcc tournament. It was hard to believe you were the same person.

Hope you all liked the venue and the chip music. I hope to do this again next year.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Venue was huge and sexy
definitely need to have a national there like NEO said

Top Bottom