• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hadouken! Ryu's Official Thread! - We do EX Moves to SMASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
What I do with the countdown now? XD... I don't know; Should I post everything now we were spoiled? (I can't be mad at this. but we were spoiled! :p).. I had a special gif for Tuesday! XD XD

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423

YEAH, WE GOT HIM! WHOOO!

In any case, it seems most people had his Special Attacks correct

- Neutral Special: Hadouken
- Side Special: Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku
- Up Special: Shoryuken
- Down Special: Focus Attack

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
I'm especially curious in regards to the Focus attack and Tatsumaki properties. Since we have the Focus Attack, is it going to make the Tatsu drop down if used in air? Or will it keep on flying like in MvC (I think)

And will the Focus Attack be chargeable like in SF4?

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I'm being so silly right now; but I really hope that the Shoulder Throw is as satisfying to execute as the past three main games!; .. I'm with like 500 tabs opened in my browser right now; Can't believe I'm seeing "Street Fighter universe" added to the SSBWiki! .. YES, It is delicious! :D

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Is that his Third Strike stage in the background? I think it is!

Congrats, Ryu supporters! You didn't even have to vote for him in the ballot!

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Wohooo, congratulations everyone! We got Ryu! I can't wait to use Ryu and fight against everyone while Guile's theme sounds!

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Is the Sunset Variation of Suzaku Castle; But then again, his 3rd Strike stage was based on his SFII stage too.. It's so gorgeous!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I just found out about the leaks, Christ this is how you ruin a f****** morning.

I want to be hype but damn this it too early

OH, WHO I'M KIDDING, I'M STILL HYPED.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
we got platforms in Suzaku Castle! that's unexpected! haha; XD.. but I guess it's couldn't be a flat stage after all. =P

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Well I mean, there's already a bunch of characters who have a beam FS. It'd be too much like Samus and Lucario's final smashes. So it makes sense that they'd use Shin Shoryu instead.

Delicious Tears

Smash Journeyman
I see Ryu from Streets has made it to the game. There better be some stale bread, water without cold ice, the newest season of the Simpsons, and dirt.

Steelia

Smash Champion
guys guys... sorry for the explosion, but I don't know what to even post, I was NOT expecting this to leak; we are so close to the official confirmation! .. I'm so happy right now, Thanks all for the support and the wishes of congratulation! I'm so happy right now!
CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS OFFICIAL TRAILER!.. JESUS, HADOUKENS IN SMASH!

Why the hell took so long for Mario meet Ryu? It's insane when you think about how many crossover these two characters already passed through!

EDIT: I went totally Etika here, guys... I could roll in the ground; you don't understand my hype levels right now!
I can only imagine how much flack Ryu must've gotten with "oh Mega Man/Capcom rep already in Smash so Ryu has no chance". About as bad as the "we already have Roy [Koopa]". Keep goin nuts, man, you & all the supporters deserve this big break :estatic:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I can only imagine how much flack Ryu must've gotten with "oh Mega Man/Capcom rep already in Smash so Ryu has no chance". About as bad as the "we already have Roy [Koopa]". Keep goin nuts, man, you & all the supporters deserve this big break :estatic:
I want the announcement to be that Nintendo bought Megaman and/or Ryu is bringing along Nintendo vs. Capcom with his inclusion.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Congrats to Ryu fans.

It's a bit disappointing though, I hope this isn't the only Smash reveal at E3 and there's still going to be some kind of surprise.

Also if the leaker works for Nintendo they are fired so much they're just going to be a pile of ashes.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Here's on of Ryu's alts

image.jpg

Ken, Akuma, Dan and Sean aren't there.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Congrats to Ryu fans.

It's a bit disappointing though, I hope this isn't the only Smash reveal at E3 and there's still going to be some kind of surprised.

Also if the leaker works for Nintendo they are fired so much they're just going to be a pile of ashes.
As a fellow Isaac fan, I hope our guy gets announced to be in the works at E3.

Edit: More than likely he will be, but I won't get my hopes too high.

Last edited:

Inorunner

Smash Rookie
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom