• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Had to make this thread

Spife

Smash Master
paradox! You're not sheik yet! That's zelda's best move tied with down b

sheiks best move is clearly fsmash. If you charge it all the way and and both moves combo the nit's like 30%

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
fsmash could punish a sidestep, I guess.

but sheik's best move is jab just because of all the combo opportunities that come from it...

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Yeah dthrow would prob. be the best. Tech-chasing, chaingrabbing, jab reset/chain choking...... etc. Then again all of sheik's moves override basically anything so all of the above? ;)

TForce

Smash Rookie
dthrow, dsmash, jab, needle, nair, fair, bair, (insert appropriate tilt here)...i don't think sheik has a "best" move. it's all situational. i personally have a newfound love of the up smash! i don't think any character has a best move...unless you're fox, then you shine... (or falcon punch...manliest move ever) :)

Top Bottom