• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hacked custom stages

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
Can hacked custom stages be put up for download? If they can would it destroy my wii if i downloaded it?

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
lol i got like 50 awsome good brawl stages. more then half of them are hacked.

Note: i edit hacked stages which i download, making it better.

when i'm browsing through my sd card. i dunno which stage is which.

Edit: f'n says i'm a smash noob. what a load of bull. can someone put that up to the second best one.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
haha lol. thats what i assumed. i just felt like sharing. most of the stages in the stage browser are not hacked and are not to my liking.

Jesusdragon737

Smash Cadet
check sig VVV

they aren't really made for brawling on, but it's a good demonstration of what's possible.
Ah is there a vid of that stage? Cause putting it on an SD card and putting that onto my wii requires work. And I'm lazy :laugh:
I might try that out soon though. I've never tried downloading stages and transferring them via SD card yet.

xAgent Mainex

Smash Rookie
Where did you get the code that allows overlap and unlimited objects? I cant seem to find one, and have sporadically searched throughout the day.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
Where did you get the code that allows overlap and unlimited objects? I cant seem to find one, and have sporadically searched throughout the day.
Code:
Stage Editor Place Anywhere v2 [PizzaBoy]
4A000000 81000000
30653264 01010101
10521D58 00000001
E2000001 80008000
This allows you to place a part anywhere in the Stage Editor.

Stage Editor Unlimited Parts v2.1 [PizzaBoy]
4A000000 81000000
30653264 01010101
14529E5C 00000000
E2000001 80008000
there's a thread in general brawl discussion called 'wiird usa brawl codes' or something. it has 42 million codes and then some.

POKE40

Smash Lord
Yes you can put up "hacked" stages for download

And 2) No it won't wreck your wii.

I suggest looking into Stage Editor that is up for download in the Smash Forums. You can create stages on your computer and load it up to Brawl and play it there! (SD card not included lol).

Here is the link for this application:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217759

Its a .rar file so you'll need something like winzip to unlock it.
You WILL enjoy this program. So enjoy!
lol

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
LOL OMG. THESE PEOPLE ARE SO JOKES. Like little children exploring sex ed. "Will it hurt? Will my Wii get STDs?" LOL. Sorry. Bahaha. But seriously folks, if it was known to mess up your wii, don't you think the nice civilized people who work in this forum would take it down?

NO. Hacked stages do not kill your wii. If you try to edit hacked stages, it may occasionally freeze (Beta Blocks).

Stage Studio doesn't have everything, though. You can only make a walk-off stage in.. um. one direction. >_>' I believe it's to the right? Of what I know, these are the current broken-rules from stage studio:

• Can extend a few square grids past the bottom and right line
• Can overlap
• Maximum capacity of blocks (not literally blocks, but any object) is 252
• Access to the Beta Block (the small hills possibly invented for sonic & rollers)
• Can insert music you don't even have into the stage
• An awesome el. guitar remix of the smash theme (Stage Studio program only, s0z)
• Insert your own image (If you want the image of the stage, print screen, post on paint, cut out the excess crap, save image, insert)
• Change background (still the same three), Size (same three) name, comment, any time.
• Load previous stages to edit
• Create choppy stages (The battling literally choppy and laggy.) if insert too much animated crap.
• Never ending possibilities as long as you have imagination!11!!2121!@!@@!2

That's about it. ^_^ If you want to make your own or download some and get it on to your Wii, you need an SD card that has been used on the wii. Enjoy!

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
LOL...that's a funny way of saying it ^

Does anybody know where they sell SD cards lol, I went to Gamestop and there weren't any at the moment or something like that.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Oh okay, thanks.

And then I must figure out how to transfer them onto the Wii lol

Zodac

Smash Journeyman
• Can overlap

all i need, f.o.d. would be the same as battlefield except a moving vertical platform going through the main stage, two of them i think and a non moving one in the middle.

can someone tell me how to put a stage onto you wii using an SD card?

put the sd card in your wii and save it on the sd card.......

POKE40

Smash Lord
can someone tell me how to put a stage onto you wii using an SD card?

sorry if im going of topic

*100 posts :)*
download the file *if you got it from the internet* (it has to be a .bin file!)

copy/paste the file onto your SD card (make sure the card fits into the wii lol)
insert SD card into wii
turn on wii and start up brawl
go and chose character in Free for all, and go to custom stages.
Click on desired stage.

profit!

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Yes you can put up "hacked" stages for download

And 2) No it won't wreck your wii.

I suggest looking into Stage Editor that is up for download in the Smash Forums. You can create stages on your computer and load it up to Brawl and play it there! (SD card not included lol).

Here is the link for this application:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217759

Its a .rar file so you'll need something like winzip to unlock it.
You WILL enjoy this program. So enjoy!
lol
Actually, the correct program is WinRAR.

Stages made with Stage Studio can't be put up for download because the .BIN file isn't LZSS compressed like the stages normally produced by Brawl, hacked or otherwise. They can be read in-game, but they can't be read by .BIN file uploaders.

The best solution for Stage Studio as of now is to release stages in archive files, like what was done here.

Top Bottom