• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
i know i dont get on the boards that often but please dont use my name if you guys are trying to make a point, esp when trying to make yourselfs look better. If i beat someone in tournament or beat someone in friendlies i would try not to post about it, even more so when its someone like greg or jon. **** is what id expect from ee or umbc super smasher
LMFAO I 100% agree with this

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
my bad travis, i just get annoyed when chu tries to just blatantly discredit me.

sorry

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
aww man this one time I took out Chinesah's Captain Falcon with G&W, in Melee!, in Tourney!

and I beat him in a MM!

Being Misleading FTW!

In all reality he beat me in the tourney set so it didn't matter. Plus the MM was my Falco vs. his Roy lol.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Bi-weekly October 9th, 2009

This is no longer my tournament

All rights and reserves for the Oct. 9th Bi-weekly now belong to Chillindude829.

I repeat, this is NOT MY TOURNAMENT. All responsibility is now given to chillindude829. If you have ANY questions, just ask him or me.

BRING MELEE SET-UPS!!!! <---------------- LOLZ I know I said that it's his tourney but we still need set-ups!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I don't think I can make this after all. If I do it'll probably be pretty late. I definitely won't be able to pick you up from the metro DoH D:

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah since eggm is going to chred's tourney he can drive me so i think we'll be leaving at like 11pm so i def can't make it down there by 6:30

also i can't drive in VA

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
there's a bigger tourney tomorrow ud get more for ur money out of, if ur interested. but i know ppl are busy on saturdays, lol

Jove

Smash Journeyman
anyone generous enough to gimme a ride? i live in chantilly and im willing to pay up to 20$ for a ride there and back.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
yeah since eggm is going to chred's tourney he can drive me so i think we'll be leaving at like 11pm so i def can't make it down there by 6:30

also i can't drive in VA
You guys housing with me or chu? I still have no idea if g$ and co are going to be here tonight, although he didn't call me so i'm assuming not.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Chu, the next brawl bi-weekly you have were gonna try to our best to come down, and if you could, I'd like you to do brawl + too if that would work out for you. I'm currently the best brawl+ player in NC, and I like to see how I stack up against MD/VA. Fox ***** >: ) Me, Mits, and 5Link are looking forward to fighting you guys again. Also, I've been some what keeping track of MD/VA PR's... good **** chu.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Chu, the next brawl bi-weekly you have were gonna try to our best to come down, and if you could, I'd like you to do brawl + too if that would work out for you. I'm currently the best brawl+ player in NC, and I like to see how I stack up against MD/VA. Fox ***** >: ) Me, Mits, and 5Link are looking forward to fighting you guys again. Also, I've been some what keeping track of MD/VA PR's... good **** chu.
Hands down full of win. Duo you better get yourself down here!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Are you guys ready for my Second Annual...

HaUnTeD HaLLoWeEn Bi-weekly on October 31st!!

Time to bring back the fear from last year... muahahahahhah

Scared yet? I know u are hehehehz

Anywayz, come DRESSED in a costume and u don't pay the electricity fee =). My house will be decorated. Another thing, people that dress up also get privileges. Now, what do I mean by privileges? Simple. Everyone should know now that I kick everyone out about when the tournament ends. These "privileges" mean that you will be able to STAY for draft crew battles AND will be eligible for PRIZES in our costume contest! Remember, u may only stay if you DRESS UP! Also includes multiple friendlies for the people that can stay =).

That's it.

Pictures from last year:
- Pictures 1: http://picasaweb.google.com/Loftoncr...00313622563922
- Pictures 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2237066&id=403056

Are you afraid yet? booOOoooooo LOLZ ~

Top Bottom