• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Resurrection Biweeklies w/ H2YL challenge! ARRIVE BY 1 FOR TEAMS

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I like BigWenz's character choice in Project M :awesome:

btw, we'd love to get feedback from you guys. If you have anything at all to say about Project M, please post in the thread. Do keep in mind though that some problem we obviously know about but haven't been able to fix yet (ledge occupancy for example).
cant even argue though, i really free in P:M havent played in forever lol

also patch

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, we're Melee players, but if there's going to be a P:M tourney there's no fun in everyone playing their Melee mains. We might as well just have another Melee tourney. lol No one will ever play the new characters when there's 9 years of metagame backing the other characters. Like, I agree Falco *****, but I don't want Falco to be an option in a P:M tourney cause I play Falco in Melee. I'd rather go Sonic, but if Falco is available it'd be stupid to go Sonic cause he doesn't have 9+ years of metagame (and a year of personal experience) backing him up.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
People are gonna go with what they know when there's money (9 bucks heh) on the line. I think more people will use different characters when the game is released publicly and they have more time to mess around with them.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea i agree. locals only pretty much, didnt seem like the owner was too into the tourney at all either so i dont think hed wanna move **** around

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh btw, all the Project M tourney videos are up on my channel. I may try to make a combo video with the rest of the stuff, since I have assloads of it.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Oh btw, all the Project M tourney videos are up on my channel. I may try to make a combo video with the rest of the stuff, since I have assloads of it.
Why has kirbys throws been nerfed from brawl to be techchasing on dthrow and the opponent going way too far away on fthrow while sheik seems to get to keep her good dthrow follow-ups from NTSC melee?

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, if you are trying to build hype... perhaps a crew battle is in order? Nothing creates more hype in this game than that I think.

MD vs VA?
or maybe old school vs new school.

IDK.. just some ideas that could be cool. BTW I live in fairfax now so I should be able to make one of these.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Unfortunately most (all?) of the new school players suck and MD/NoVA is basically 1 region anyways (Richmond rarely makes the trip up here)

If you're in the area check out SypherPhoenix's biweekly thread

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Unfortunately most (all?) of the new school players suck and MD/NoVA is basically 1 region anyways (Richmond rarely makes the trip up here)

If you're in the area check out SypherPhoenix's biweekly thread
This can also be redd as: "Virginia would **** on Maryland."

:troll:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
NO THEY WOULDN.......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

too bad back when the melee scene in md/va was in its prime we pooped on you in every crew battle =D

you fool, we have husband

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
NO THEY WOULDN.......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

too bad back when the melee scene in md/va was in its prime we pooped on you in every crew battle =D

you fool, we have husband
You mean those crew battles we always said we would do but never did? Yeah, those...

The world may never know.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Maybe if it was like benching competition, Husband would poop on all of you combined probably

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
we set them for two different dates and did them two different times and we ***** you both times. get that out of here.

the video proof is on youtube somewhere that i am too lazy to locate.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
we set them for two different dates and did them two different times and we ***** you both times. get that out of here.

the video proof is on youtube somewhere that i am too lazy to locate.
I literally don't remember being in any of those. But sure. =D

LOLLLLLL at 4 year old facts.

chillindude829

Smash Master
lol raft you guys won once and that was literally only because i went marth against omni like a ******* and he shined me 4 times

the 2nd time was when i 3 stocked you, 3 stocked travis and 3 stocked omni (cuz i went fox) before losing to aho and i was VA's first player thus guaranteeing us victory

also im pretty sure azen/chu werent present for either of these crew battles

last time MD was better than VA was late 2002

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I literally don't remember being in any of those. But sure. =D

LOLLLLLL at 4 year old facts.
well that was during your never go to a tourney phase. and yes clearly md sucks horribly now, so all ive got is 4 year old facts XD

and chillin

i still dont remember anything about that crew battle except me being blacked out drunk spouting racist comments LOL

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Damn what's up with the organization of this board now? Doesn't seem very good-too much craziness going on with brawl+melee+other regions. It's a clusterf***. Gotta keep this on page 1 by spamming bumps I guess.

I'm pretty sure I will have to work on Saturday sadly otherwise I'd love to make it.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Chillin, I'd come if you hosted.

Guys, the real bull**** thing is that you can't filter the calendar. It's like, the whole point of the move of everything to tournament listings was to make the calendar useful. Every Saturday is just listen as like Events (20) or Events (17) or some other ****. I have to click on the page and scroll down, looking at each topic title/location to see where it is. It doesn't help that there's no drop down menu for setting states, so thread creators can write it however they want. NOVA, Virginia, VA, Vergina, et cetera. This makes Ctrl+F searches inconsistent. I don't want a calendar for smash events all over the world, I want them for here in MDVA.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Curious if its happening today since you guys were talking about maybe having one a page back.

I would love to get messed up again xD

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Nah. Chillin didn't plan on one since Sypher said he'd host but then he canceled... so once again MD/VA will skip training this week hahaha.

Top Bottom